剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Shit, dude.
操 服了
By the way,
对了
there's a couple of other things you should know,
还有两件事你们应该知道一下
about Erin and Mr Bishop's wife.
是关于艾琳和比肖普先生老婆的
No sign of anyone.
没有人
You didn't have to come round, you know?
你没必要过来
No, just,
确实 我只想
wanted to make sure you're safe.
想确认一下你没事
Where's Dylan?
迪伦呢
He's out with his mates somewhere.
跟他的兄弟们鬼混去了
His phone was off, so...
电♥话♥关机 所以
Did you make this up?
这是不是你编出来的
What? To get me over.
什么 为了让我过来
The old damsel-in-distress routine.
老套的"受难公主待救计"
Yeah,yeah, cos I heard ringing someone and frantically telling them
没错 我听说打电♥话♥给别人并让他
to write down a car reg is like a proper turn on.
记下车牌是个不错的撩汉方式
It is.
确实啊
You think they'd ever hurt you?
你觉得他们会伤害你吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Having a kid...
有了孩子
it makes you more vulnerable. You know?
会让人变得更脆弱
But me,
但是我
I'm used to this shit.
我早就习惯了这种破事
I've had it my whole life.
我生活中破事不断
My brother was always bringing trouble to the door.
我哥哥总是把麻烦带回家
But him...
但泰勒
I try and protect him from it.
我不想让他受麻烦打扰
You know,
你知道吗
when I'm saying this stuff to you,
当我跟你讲这些话时
it makes me realise more than ever
让我比平时更清楚地意识到
that this isn't how normal people live.
这根本不是正常人该过的生活
It's ridiculous.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
I'll stay till your boyfriend gets home
我会一直待到你男朋友回来
in case they come back.
以防他们再来
What are you gonna do,
你能怎么办
you middle class ponce?
你就是个中产阶级娘炮
I'm trained in fencing, I'll have you know.
我练过防御术 到时候让你见识下
Why do you always listen to me, dick?
你为什么总要听我的 傻屌♥
Why, dick? Why?
为什么 傻屌♥ 为什么啊
Because we have a good time. Tommo.
因为我们很开心呀 托莫
Yeah, we do.
确实
Let's face it.
面对现实吧
We'll be dead in 50 years.
再过五十年我们就进棺材了
So you might as well enjoy yourself.
不如让自己开心一点
Yeah, you're not wrong. Dick, you are not wrong.
是 你说得对 傻屌♥ 你说得对
We're gonna be dead quicker than that.
我们肯定活不了那么久
We're gonna die there and there.
我们随处随地都可能死
Stop! Shut up you, you gobshite!
别说了 闭嘴吧你 你个蠢货
Right, which way do we go?
好了 现在我们走哪边
Left. Right.
左 右
For fuck's sake.
去他妈的
Right. Why is that?
往右走 为什么
That sign, B-7.
那个标志 B-7
Yeah?
怎么说呢
Pipes are numbered upwards.
管道都是从小到大编号♥的
This is the only way out.
这是唯一的出口
All right, so cool.
行吧 真能
Gosh, it's getting worse. Yeah.
妈呀 真是越来越臭了 是呀
Stinks down here.
简直臭死了
What's that? What the fuck is that?
那是什么 那他妈什么鬼
It's one of them fatbergs, dude.
那就是传说中的油脂山 哥们
A fatberg?
油脂山
I stinks.
我要吐了
Breakfast for you, though. Dude.
也可能会是你的早餐 兄弟
How are we gonna get past it?
我们要怎么过去
Hey, mate. Hang on.
兄弟 等一下
Maybe we should double back.
或许我们该原路返回
Go where?
回哪去
You just told us this is the only way out.
你还说这是唯一出口
We're just wandering in the dark,
我们纯粹是在瞎他妈走
not knowing where we're going.
根本不知道往哪走
We'll die!
我们要死了
Shut up.
闭嘴
There's no way around.
也没别的路了
We'll have to go through it.
我们得穿过它
Go on, then.
那就来吧
Stand back.
退后
We don't know what's behind it.
我们都不知道它后面是什么
Go on, Ash.
来吧 阿什
Oh, this is not good.
这不行吧
Be careful.
小心点
It's probably poisonous.
说不定有毒啊
Shut up.
闭嘴
No!
不
Bollocks. All right.
去他妈的 好啦
The money is soaked. The phone's fucked.
钱湿透了 手♥机♥也废了
How are we gonna get home?
我们要怎么回家
See you, lads.
兄弟们回见
Thanks. Kath
谢了 凯丝
What? It's for Big Sandy.
怎么了 这是为了珊迪大姐
Yeah, I know, but did it have to be this?
我知道 但非得搞成这样吗
You asked for Vinnie's help.
是你找小文求助
This is what you get. Oh, it stinks.
就会是这种结果 妈呀 好臭
No. No. Don't. I mean it.
不 不 不要过来 我认真的
Jake, this is Dylan. Dylan, this is Jake.
杰克 这是迪伦 迪伦 这是杰克
Erin's college mate. Yeah.
艾琳是我的大学同学 对
The mystery men turned up again.
那俩神秘人又出现了
So I called Jake, and he came over.
所以我打给了杰克 他就过来了
Yeah, I called you first.
但我先打给你的
And Vinnie. Thanks a lot, Jake. That's good of you.
还有小文 非常感谢 杰克 你人真好
Yeah. It's not my place, but you probably need to sort this.
没事 虽说不干我事 但你得解决这件事
They shouldn't be scaring women and kids.
他们不该吓到女人和孩子
We don't know who they are, do we? No.
我们也不知道他们是谁吧 不知道
We don't.
我们不知道
But thanks for the advice.
但多谢提醒了
Well, I should take a shower.
那我该去洗个澡了
Yeah, I should go. Stinks. It smells.
我该走了 好臭 臭死了
OK, well, thanks. Thanks for coming over.
多谢了 谢谢你过来一趟
No worries.
不客气
I'll see you in college.
学校见
You're an Internet sensation, Tommo.
你现在是网红了 托莫
Well, I hope she caught my best side.
希望她拍到了我最厉害的一面
That wasn't what I asked you to do, was it?
我可没让你去做那个 是吗
I know. I know. I know. Sit down. No. I know Mr Bishop,
我知道 坐下说吧 比肖普先生
the thing is, yeah, please don't shoot me.
事情是这样的 请别杀我
I just got off the phone from my solicitor.
我刚接到我律师的电♥话♥
She stitched herself right up.
我老婆把自己坑了
I can apply for shared custody, reduced maintenance payments, the works.
我现在可以申请共同监护权 少付赡养费
You played a blinder, Tommo,
你这事办得漂亮 托莫
whether you meant to or not.
不管你是不是有意的
Yeah, well, I meant to, didn't I?
我就是故意的 不是吗
I could hug you, mate.
真想给你个拥抱
Only you really stink of shit.
但你真太臭了
Fucking hell.
这他妈也行
It's gone.
钱花完了
Everyone called Sandy "Big Sandy."
大家都叫她"珊迪大姐"
Rude, you might think,
可能觉得这很无礼
that she had to live her life with her size as part of her name.
大家以身型给她命名并陪伴一生
But I don't think people meant it that way.
但我觉得大家并不是那个意思
I think, the "Big" referred to her heart.
我认为 "大"是指她的心胸
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表