剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
**The best things in life are free*
*真爱无价
**But you can give then to the birds and bees*
*但你可以去爱虫鸟鱼花
**I need money*
*我需要钱
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**Don't you ever feel sad*
*你可曾感到悲伤
**Lean on me when times are bad*
*时运不济时有我相伴
**When the day comes and you're down*
*有时你会失落彷徨
**Hold on I'm comin'*
*坚持住 有我在
**Hold on I'm comin'*
*坚持住 有我在
**You oughta get right back*
*你要快些回来
**Tell me what it's like across the track*
*告诉我路那边怎么样
**I'd never cross the track, baby,*
*我没去路那边 宝贝
**I know what it's like*
*我知道那边怎么样
**You oughta get right back, Tell me what it's like*
*你要快些回来 告诉我怎么样
**Get down, baby, across the track*
*来啊宝贝 到路这边来
**Do your move, baby*
*来啊 宝贝
**you'll take away the biggest part of me*
*你会让我失魂落魄
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**Give me the strength to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
**Give me the strength to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
**Cos everything I got is just about gone*
*因为我拥有的一切都已不见
This is fucking sabotage.
这他妈是蓄意破坏
This has got McDonaghs all over it.
一定是麦克唐纳干的
It's not the McDonaghs.
不是麦克唐纳
It was an electrical surge.
是电涌
Tommo took a direct feed off that thing.
托莫从那玩意直接偷了电
And it was blowing a gale last night.
昨天晚上又刮了风
It's fried everything.
什么东西都被烧了
Fuck's sake.
我的天
That's all that fucking gear gone up in smoke now.
所以现在车都他妈冒烟了
Prices. Prices are gonna rise.
钱啊 它会升值的
I'm telling you
我跟你说
the McDonaghs are gonna be laughing their tits off.
麦克唐纳一定会笑掉大牙了
Hey! Jesus Christ. What?
嘿 我的妈 干什么
What do you reckon then?
那你是怎么想的
It's a surge from that storm last night.
昨晚的暴风雨造成电涌
Never mind that.
我没问这个
What about them buggers.
它们怎么办
They were down wind at the time.
它们当时在下风
What about them?
它们怎么了
They're fucking stoned.
它们他妈熏嗨了
They need milking.
它们需要挤奶
I can't get them to shift.
它们都不动地方
The milk's all tainted.
奶都被污染了
I can't sell that to the supermarkets
我不能把奶卖♥♥给超♥市♥
and have the public getting mashed over their cornflakes.
让大家用玉米片沾着吃
They're not stoned, you dipshit.
它们没熏嗨 你个脑残
You're imagining things.
你是在幻想吧
It's scientifically improbable.
科学上不可能
The smoke would go off into the ether.
烟会飘到太空去
There, look. They're stoned off their tits.
看哪 它们都嗨到不行
Look, they're fucking giggling.
你看 它们还他妈笑呢
They're fucking cows, Jimbo.
它们是奶牛 老吉
That's how cows always look.
奶牛一直都那个样
It's not funny.
这不好笑
It fucking is.
就是啊
They're as stoned as bastards.
它们嗨成傻♥逼♥了
I mean, come on lads.
小伙子们
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办哪
I'll tell you what you need to do now.
我告诉你该怎么办
Honestly, this is exactly what you need to do.
真的 按我说的做
you go to the 24 hour and get us some Jaffa Cakes.
你去24小时营业的店 给我们买♥♥佳发饼干
Or a Dairy Milk.
或者牛奶巧克力棒
Get him a Dairy Milk.
给他买♥♥牛奶巧克力棒
Me to you, to me, to you.
你一句 我一句
Fucking Chuckle Brothers are back with us.
你们俩他妈跟说相声一样
Watch out, lad.
小心点
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
let's have a big round of applause
让我们用最热烈的掌声
for our principal ballerina of the Bolshoi,
欢迎波修瓦剧院首席芭蕾舞演员
Cardi.
卡尔迪
Tinsley Blanchett's hypnotist shows were legendary.
汀斯利·布兰切特的催眠秀非常有名
I mean, not just for the entertainment value.
并不只是因为它的娱乐性
He had them queuing out the door just to have a go,
为了被催眠 人们会在门外排长队
hoping for the chance to forget themselves.
希望得到忘记自我的机会
You know, all the worries,
让所有烦恼
all the bollocks, just for 15 minutes
和所有不快 哪怕只有15分钟
to become something else.
变成其他的事
I mean, Christ, who could blame him?
说真的 这有什么错呢
Now, all right. OK.
好了好了 各位
Now, you're like the bubble
现在 你像气泡一样
floating up from the ocean floor.
从海底向上飘浮
That's it. Rise to the surface.
就是这样 升到海面
Three,
三
two,
二
one.
一
You're back in the room.
欢迎回来
It is my honour
我荣幸地
to introduce to you here tonight
在今晚 向大家介绍
the lord of the dance himself,
爱尔兰舞王本尊
Mr Michael Flatley.
迈克尔·弗莱利先生
Hey, Albie.
嘿 阿尔比
Albie?
阿尔比
Hey, Albie. You did not see me there.
嘿 阿尔比 你刚刚没看到我
Oh, sorry. Hi. Hi.
抱歉 嗨 你好
Who are they for?
给谁买♥♥的
You haven't started smoking, have ya?
你不会又开始抽烟了吧
No. They're for me uncle.
不是 给我叔叔买♥♥的
No. They're for me auntie.
不是 给我姑姑买♥♥的
Got to go. See you.
要走了 回见
Right. See ya.
好吧 回见
Hi.
嗨
Police. Get your fucking hands up.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Fucking hell.
吓死我了
Don't sneak up on me, dickhead.
别偷偷靠近我 傻瓜
For one, I know jujitsu.
我可会巴西柔术
Come on, give us a line.
给我来点
I can't do that, Dylan.
不可以 迪伦
What? You got loads. Don't be tight.
怎么了 你有那么多 别那么小气
It's not a question of being tight, sunshine.
这不是小气的问题
I swore an oath.
我发过誓
What? An oath? What's this,
什么 什么誓 这算什么
The Lord of the Fucking Rings?
他妈的指环王盟约吗
Weren't just me neither.
不只是我
We all swore it. The lads, Erin, Kath,
我们都发誓了 老家伙们 艾琳 凯丝
Ringo and Babs.
林格和巴布斯
Swear to God, Mavis's Irish dancing.
我的天 梅维丝的爱尔兰舞
It's getting better every year.
跳得一年比一年好
Look
听着
Shit, dude, you haven't given him any of that?
兄弟 你还没给他吧
He knows, man,about us.
他知道了 我们的事
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表