剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
I never wanted anything to tie me down, Vin.
我从没想过有什么会束缚我 小文
So I lied.
所以我撒了谎
I mean...
我是说
The guy didn't really even remember it happening.
那个人根本不记得发生过关系
He asked me the next day, and
他第二天问我
and I told him nothing.
我告诉他什么都没发生
We were too wasted.
我们当时醉得厉害
So I lied.
所以我撒了谎
And that's what I'm gonna do this time because if I tell Dylan,
这次我也要撒谎 因为如果我告诉迪伦
he'll want to keep it and if we keep it...
他会想留下孩子 如果我们留下孩子
It will tie me down.
我肯定会被束缚
So whatever you've heard, you need to un-hear,
所以不管你听到什么 都装作没听到
OK?
好吗
Because it's going away.
因为我要打掉
Erin.
艾琳
Vincent O' Neil,
文森特·奥尼尔
pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm Terence McCann.
我是泰伦斯·麦卡恩
I want compensation, 20K, this month.
我要你赔偿两万英镑 这个月底给我
What do you want us to do? Rob 'em or what?
你想让我们怎么做 把它们抢过来还是
I want them dead. We're thieves.
我想让它们死 我们是小偷
This matter doesn't really come under our radar.
这可不是我们能干的活
Jimmy Savile!
吉米·萨维尔
that's me little lad.
那是我儿子
Things go on as they were. No-one knows and no-one will.
生活一如既往 没人知道 也不会有人知道
We'll nick 'em, sell 'em, tell her they're dead.
我们先偷了再卖♥♥ 再告诉她它们死了
Easy money.
这钱赚得容易
Just take a look at this.
你就看一眼嘛
come on. Look at that. For fuck's sake.
来嘛 你快看一下 我滴个妈
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表