剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Take it up with that Polish prick.
那个波兰贱♥货♥捡走了
Oh, you... Fuck, dude.
你真是
Shirley?
雪莉
Shirley!
雪莉
Fuck.
操
Shirley!
雪莉
What do you want?
你干什么
The object you threw at Jim, it's mine.
你砸吉姆的那东西 是我的
That dildo? Yeah, where is it?
那个假屌♥ 是 它在哪儿
The dog's got it. Why have... which of you fucking dog's got it?
扔给狗了 你为什么 扔给哪只狗了
You know, my dog, Petula, she's got it.
我家狗 佩图拉 扔给它了
But she's not chewed it, has she?
不过它没咬着玩吧 是吗
Course she's chewed it. What do you think, pleasured herself?
它当然咬着玩 你以为它会自♥慰♥啊
Where's the dog now? In the barn.
狗在哪儿 在牲口棚
As far as I'm concerned, it's hers now. Finders keepers.
依我看 那是它的了 谁捡到归谁
"Finders keepers." It's thousands of years old.
谁捡到归谁 这话都有一千年了
Your stupid hair... Hey! Not the hair!
这什么烂发型 嘿 别碰我头发
It's not wig.
居然不是假的
It's a good job I'm not wearing my yard boots!
算你走运 我没穿庭院靴子
Shit...
操了
Petula! Pet...
佩图拉 佩
Shit...
该死
Petula, Petula.
佩图拉 佩图拉
Oh, fuck.
操
Be cool, will ya?
冷静点 好吗
It's gonna be all right.
没事
Everything's all right. Everything's good.
没事 我不搞事
Just come to get my dildo.
就是来拿我的假屌♥
Cool, be cool...
冷静点
Petula...
佩图拉
Petula. Please, please. Be careful with the shaft!
佩图拉 求你了 别咬坏了
Careful with the bellend! My dick depends on this!
别咬了 我命根子就靠它了
My dick depends on this! Please let go!
我命根子就靠它了 放开吧
Let go. Don't, don't, don't... Shit. Shit. No, no, no.
放开啊 别 别 糟了 糟了
Petu... Petu... Petula, Petula!
佩图 佩图拉
It's an antique. It's an antique.
这是古董 古董
You're chewing the eye, dude.
咬到头了 老哥
You're chewing... You're chewing the urethra.
咬到 咬到中间了
The bellend!
头啊
I knew it! You chewed the bellend!
我就知道 你把头咬坏了
Take your dildo, get off my farm.
带上你的假屌♥ 滚出我的农场
That's been inside ancient fannies.
这玩意捅过陈年老菊花
Now Petula's had her chops around it.
佩图拉给它咬得都是牙印
Tell someone who gives a shit.
去跟在乎的人说吧
JJ! J... Shit!
JJ 哎呀我去
J... JJ! Tom!
JJ 小托
Tom? Thomas!
小托 托莫
Where's JJ at? Shit. Over there.
JJ在哪儿 在里面
JJ? JJ. JJ, dude.
JJ 兄弟
The fucking car, the car that I nicked, where is it?
那辆车 我偷的车 在哪儿
Gone, sold it. How good is that?
没了 卖♥♥了 这样多好
Oh, no, that's not good. It's not good at all!
不行 这样不好 一点也不好
I need it back! Why? Whose is it?
我要把车还回去 为什么 谁的车
We need to find out. Still got the original plates?
我要查的就是这个 还有原来的车牌吗
You all right, Vin? No, I'm not!
你还好吧 小文 不 我不好
I'm very much not all right, dude!
非常极其特别不好
The fucking antiques, that big dildo,
那些该死的古董 那个大假屌♥
that all belongs to Terence McCann.
都是泰伦斯·麦卡恩的
He's gonna cut my dick off.
他要把我鸡♥巴♥砍掉
Hang about, a dildo? Terence McCann?
怎么会 假屌♥ 泰伦斯·麦卡恩
Shh. Thomas, we don't have time.
别说话 托莫 没时间了
You need to find that car, find them plates, dude.
你要找到那辆车 找到它的车牌
All right, OK. He said he's gonna cut my dick off.
行了 他说要砍掉我的鸡♥巴♥
JJ, he said he was gonna cut my dick off.
JJ 他说要砍掉我的鸡♥巴♥
Nearly cut it off at the fucking pawn shop...
在当铺那差点就他妈砍下来了
Oh! Bingo! Yeah? Found it?
中奖了 是吗 找到了吗
No, not that. Bingo balls. Oh, come on...
不 不是 宾果球 别闹
Who throws them away?
是谁给扔了呢
Young and keen, 14. Knock at the door, 24.
年轻热情的14 幸运敲门的24
Oh, hang on. Your favourite, madam, 69.
等等 还有女士最爱的69
Here! Found it? Is that it?
在这里 找到了 是这个吗
Yeah. Which one?
是 哪一个
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Fuck! Think about it, dude. Come on, man!
操 快点想想 快啊
All right, OK. Well, this one's newer.
好吧 这个挺新的
It was older, wasn't it? Come on.
这个有点旧 对吧 快想
Uh... That one. That one? Yeah.
嗯 那个吗 是
I think. Yeah. Sure? You think? Fuck!
我觉得是 确定 你觉得
The office, dude. Come to the office.
办公室 回办公室
Blind 90...
令人炫目的90
Hang on!
等一下我
Audi, '80, green, and the owner is...
八十年代绿色奥迪 车主人是
..Gary Cullen.
加里·库伦
Abracadabra's?
那个葬仪屋的
Ring it again.
再按一遍
No! No! No, you don't.
别别别 别按
Who's dead now? What do you want?
谁死了 你要干什么
You had a vehicle nicked? Me? No. Why?
你的车丢了吗 我的吗 没有 怎么了
Look, a car registered to this address got nicked
有辆注册在这个地址的被盗车
and brought to my garage. What the fuck.
被带到我的车♥库♥ 什么鬼
Right... You better start talking.
快点老实交代
I lent it to a mate.
我借给了一个朋友
I know that sounds lame, but I genuinely did lend it to a mate.
可能听着不可信 但我真借给朋友了
Mentioned it's been nicked, no?
有提过车被偷了吗 没有吗
No. Not yet.
没 目前还没有
Who's the mate? You don't know him.
你朋友是谁 你不认识吗
Give us his name.
把名字告诉我们
Steve. What's the deal? Did you bring my car back?
斯蒂芬 什么情况 你们把车送来了吗
If you brought it back, ta. I'll give you a free embalming.
如果车送来了 等你们需要时 我送你们
in times you need it. Shut up.
一次免费尸体防腐 闭嘴吧
We need to talk to him, man. Why?
我们要跟他谈谈 为什么
Because your mate Steve
因为你朋友 斯蒂芬
has landed us all in a lot of shit over here.
给我们惹了一大堆的烂事
Give us his... Call him up. No.
电♥话♥给我 给他打电♥话♥ 不行
Give me his number. What did he do?
把他电♥话♥给我 他干什么了
Give me his fucking number... Oh, Jesus Christ!
快他妈给我他电♥话♥ 我的天
I swear to God, Gary, I'll rip your head off.
我发誓 加里 我会把你脑袋揪下来
Relax! Don't roast the toast man.
冷静 别再火上浇油了
Fuck! Never should have let him take it.
操 真不应该把车借给他
Can't be fucking trusted.
真不能相信他
Here. Answer machine.
你听吧 答录机
Hi, this is Stephen McCann.
你好 我是斯蒂芬·麦卡恩
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
留个口信 我会回电♥话♥
"McCann"?
麦卡恩
"Stephen McCann."
斯蒂芬·麦卡恩
I know you're Tyler's father.
我知道你是泰勒亲爸
Fucking hell.
该死
That hurt. Yeah? Come on.
很疼吧 来啊
Fucking come back at me. No.
来打我啊 不
Fucking... Will you fucking come back at me?!
你♥他♥妈♥就不能来打我吗
Dylan. Fucking hell, dude. I'm not gonna do that, mate.
迪伦 别闹了 我不会打你的 哥们
She's told you, has she? No.
她跟你说了 是吗 没有
No, she didn't. Do you know what? I found out.
没 她没说 你知道吗 我自己发现的
Yeah, and then after I found out,
没错 我发现之后
I went looking for proof, and while
我去求证 可正当我
I was looking for proof, man, I found something else.
求证的时候 我发现了别的事
What? Regarding what?
什么事 跟什么有关
Regarding my child, Vin!
跟我的孩子有关 小文
The one she got rid of! Mate...
她打掉的那个孩子 哥们
Don't fucking "Mate" Me!
别他妈叫我哥们
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表