剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
When women come into the surgery and I'm just thinking of...
当有女人来诊所时 我只想
..excuses to take their dresses off,
找借口把她们的裙子脱掉
you know, praying that they'll have lower limb issues.
企盼着她们有下肢问题
I'm losing control of myself, Vin.
我已经失去控制了 小文
It's all I can think about.
我满脑子只有这念头
Look, I sympathise with you, Chris.
听着 我很同情你 克里斯
Honestly, really, I do, man.
说真的 兄弟 我感同身受
I just... I don't know what you expect me to do about all this.
我只是 不知道你要我能做些什么
Think about it, Vin. Look, our minds are...
你想啊 小文 我们的头脑
The thoughts here... they're worrying.
我们的思绪 都在忧虑焦躁
But just talking about it, just sitting here
但只要坐在这儿 谈一谈
and being able to say things, it just...
能够把话讲出来 就会
It's like a weight been lifted.
就会轻松许多
So I was thinking, Vinnie,
所以我在想啊 小文
Just say if you think this is a terrible idea,
如果觉得这想法太糟就直说
but I was thinking...
我在想
I need help.
我需要有人
You need help, to talk about our thoughts,
你也需要有人 来讨论我们的想法
and maybe we could be like, you know,
或许我们可以 你知道就是
a therapy for each other.
做彼此的心理治疗
Like a two-man counselling group.
就像两个人的互助小组
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I mean, well, yeah...
我觉得 可以
I've got to have a bare knuckle fight
但是周二我要赤手空拳
with a brutal traveller on Tuesday,
和一个残暴的旅行者决斗
so can we do it after that?
我们能在那之后开始吗
Come on baby.
加油 兄弟
Piss off, JJ.
滚开 JJ
Cheers.
谢了
All right, go.
可以了 说吧
Now, listen to me, we come for a fair fight,
给我听好了 我们是为了公平决斗
and my boy Ashley was bloody spiked.
可我兄弟阿什利被下药了
No-one knocked anyone out.
没有谁打败了谁
I'm Vinnie O'Neil.
我是文森特·奥尼尔
I've come to fight with a bit of fucking respect,
我来应战 希望对手有一点点尊重
a bit of honour from the opponent,
有一点点荣誉感
You're fucking dickheads! Oh, my God!
你♥他♥妈♥是怂逼 我去
Fuck off!
去死吧
What are you doin'? You've ruined that.
你在干什么 你给弄毁了
You've ruined that. Turn it off.
全毁了 关掉吧
You fucking...We're not having chips!
你♥他♥妈♥ 没薯片吃了
Yes, go on, Joe! Go on, Joe, lad!
好样的 上 乔 上啊 乔
Prick. No need for that, Joe.
傻♥逼♥ 犯不着这样 乔
You little queer. Yeah, you fucking wish.
你个小基佬 是吗 你♥他♥妈♥想得美
Told you I'm not your type.
我说过 我不是你的菜
Hope you rang the hospital.
希望你已经给医院打过电♥话♥了
Booked a bed next to your little faggot friend, eh?
在你的小同性恋朋友旁边订了张床吧
It's a hospital.
那是医院
They don't do advanced bookings, you bellend.
不接受提前预订 你个猪头
Right, lads. Just know the rules.
好了 你们都知道规则
I want a fair fight.
公平竞赛
No holding, no kicking,
不许搂抱 不许踢人
no head-butting and no biting.
不许用头撞人 不许咬人
Whoever breaks the rules, loses the fight.
不管是谁违反规则 就算输
Otherwise, it's the first man to offer his hand.
除此之外 第一个伸手求和的 也算输
I said it's the first man... to offer his hand.
我是说第一个 伸手求和的
I don't wanna offer him my hand. He's a dick.
我可不想跟他伸手求和 他是个怂包
God bless you both.
祝你们俩好运
Come on, Vin.
加油 小文
Vinnie!
小文
Why you not fighting?
你怎么不出拳呢
Where's my money? Oh, fuck off!
我的钱呢 滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Yes, mate!
干得好 兄弟
Yes! Yes! Good boy! Come on, Vinnie!
没错 就这样打 加油 小文
Vinnie? The fuck you doing?
小文 你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
You fucked my eye, Joe.
你打伤了我的眼睛 乔
Stop fucking dancing, start fighting, will you.
别他妈晃了 赶紧打 行吗
Fight on, lad.
继续打啊 兄弟
Fight's over, our lad's won.
结束了 我们的人赢了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Get him up,get him up, get him up!
拉他起来 拉他起来 拉他起来
You all right?
你还行吗
Go on, son
继续啊 儿子
Ashley, no.
阿什利 别啊
All right, there. No harm, right?
很好 没人受伤 对吧
All right, fair is fair.
好了 这很公平
It's your fight.
你赢了
No, no, no, no.
不对 不对
What are any of us without our honour?
人没点荣耀感还算是什么
Yes.
没错
That man there said it.
那是那个人说过的话
And it's true. You're a brave man, Vinnie.
他说的没错 你真有种 小文
You knew you were going to lose and you fought for your friend.
明知道会输 你还是为了朋友来应战
Come here to me now.
到我这里来
A brave man!
是个好汉
Jesus.
我的天
He's fine. Well, nothing life-threatening.
他没事 没生命危险
Two of his ribs are cracked,
只是断了两根肋骨
his face won't be its gorgeous self for a while.
他的脸会有段时间不能看了
Can we see him? He needs rest.
我们能见见他吗 他需要休息
Come back tomorrow.
明天再来吧
Fuck that. Let's go. No,
管他的 我们进去 别
no, the doctor's right. He needs his rest.
别 医生是对的 他需要休息
Come on. Come back tomorrow.
行了 明天再来吧
Dylan, listen. I need to wee, OK? So I'll meet you outside.
迪伦 我想嘘嘘 待会儿到外面找你
Yeah. Two minutes.
好 两分钟就来
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You're looking good.
你气色不错
I know you were there the other day, Vin,
我知道那天你在 小文
in the pub, when I was talking to Kath.
在酒吧里 我和凯丝聊天那天
I'm not sure what you heard.
我不知道你听到了多少
Not much.
也没多少
You know, I'm in a mess, Vinnie.
我现在一团糟 小文
I...
我
I do wanna have a kid with him.
我真的想给他生个孩子
With Dylan.
给迪伦
Because Tyler is not his and I'd love him to be a real dad.
因为泰勒不是他的 我想让他有自己的孩子
But the timing's not right.
但时机不对
It'd mess up all my plans,
那会打乱我的所有计划
my future.
我的未来
Tyler's future.
泰勒的未来
For fuck's sake.
真♥他♥妈♥糟心
I can't believe I let this happen again.
我不敢相信这种事又发生了
You know, getting pregnant
你知道 意外怀孕
by mistake once...
一次
Understandable. But twice?
能理解 但是两次
It's starting to look like stupid,
就真感觉是没脑子了
And the lies that I told the first time around...
第一次时 我说谎了
The elaborate
编了
The elaborate bullshit.
编了一堆瞎话
I stopped the guy from finding out it was his.
不让那个人发现孩子是他的
Timing's changed.
时机变了
Then I get crap about boyfriends.
我并不想认真交男朋友
Because it was a shag.
因为那是一♥夜♥情♥
It was just a shag.
就只是一♥夜♥情♥
And the guy would have felt obliged
那个人会觉得有义务
to be a part of Tyler's life. I didn't want that.
成为泰勒生活的一部分 我不想那样
It was my choice to keep him.
是我做了生下他的决定
And I wanted him on my terms.
我想用自己的方式抚养他
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表