剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
**The best things in life are free*
*真爱无价
**But you can give then to the birds and bees*
*但你可以去爱虫鸟鱼花
**I need money*
*我需要钱
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**There's a limit to your love*
*你的爱有限
**Like a waterfall in slow motion*
*像慢镜头下的瀑布
出生地点:兰开夏综合医院
出生日期:2014年9月9日
**Like a map with no ocean*
*像没绘制海洋的地图
**There's a limit to your love*
*你的爱有限
**Your love, your love, your love*
*你的爱 你的爱
**Cos it's a bittersweet symphony this life*
*因为生活就像甘苦交响曲
**Trying to make ends meet*
*为了活下去
**You're a slave to the money then you die*
*你成了钱的奴隶 然后死去
**I'll take you down the only road*
*我将带你走向唯一的路
**I have ever been down*
*我曾走过的路
**You know, the one that takes you to the places*
*就是那条能把你带到
**where all the veins meet, yeah*
*五彩缤纷世界的路
**No change, I can change, I can change, I can change*
*不用改变 我无法改变 我无法改变
**I am here in my mould*
*这就是我性格
**here in my mould*
*我性格
**I am a million different people from one day to the next*
*我是朝夕间变换无常的人
**I can't change my mould*
*我无法改变性格
**No, no, no, no, no...*
*改变不了 改变不了
草狗狂魔
卡尔·斯莱特
**That's right, don't you get your hopes up*
*这就对了 希望点燃起来吧
**This is it, just embrace we fucked up*
*就这样了 接受糟糕现实吧
**Nothing to win, no, nothing to strive for*
*没什么好争 没什么好抢
**Drop the guns and let yourself go*
*放下枪 顺其自然吧
**Pep talk, pep talk*
*加个油 打个气
**It is true, we are through*
*说真的 我们撑过来了
**But it's cool*
*不过没事儿
**We're gonna have some fun tonight*
*我们今晚找点乐子
**It's too late, we're on break*
*不用忙了 我们在休息
**But it's fine, fine, fine*
*没有关系 开心飞起
**We're gonna have some fun tonight*
*我们今晚找点乐子
**Tonight, tonight*
*就今晚
该是我说再见的时候了 我很绝望
朋友们 我爱的人 我扔下的人
我很抱歉
是泰伦斯·麦卡恩逼我的
再见 梅维丝 请为我跳支舞作为纪念
原因很清楚
**Living easy, living free*
*简单生活 自♥由♥去爱
**Season ticket on a one-way ride*
*用月票走完这一单程线
**Asking nothing, leave me be*
*别问我什么 让我自便
**Taking everythin' in my stride*
*随着我的步伐一路向前
**Don't need reason, don't need rhyme*
*无需理由 不要节奏
**Ain't nothing I'd rather do*
*这些我早已不再挂念
**Goin' down, party time*
*继续向前 这是派对时间
**My friends are gonna be there too, yeah..*
*我和我的朋友们相会在那边
**I'm on the highway to hell*
*我在通往地狱的高速路上
**On the highway to hell*
*通往地狱的高速路上
**Highway to hell*
*通往地狱的高速路
**I'm on the highway to hell*
*我在通往地狱的高速路上
**And I'm going down*
*我在通往
**I'm on the highway to hell*
*我在通往地狱的高速路上
**The chills that you spill up my back*
*你让我背脊发凉
**Keep me filled with satisfaction when we're done*
*做完后 让我精神满满
**There's a limit to your love*
*你的爱有限
**There's a limit to your love...*
*你的爱有限
**Your love, your love, your love...*
*你的爱 你的爱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**Give me the strength to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
'Kin hell, you're holding me up...
我♥操♥ 你是在催我
Yeah, you are.
是 你就是
Trying to get a wriggle on for you,
我一直想帮你慢慢弄
and you keep bellin' me up.
你却一直在催我
Yeah, I've got the Tutankhamun.
是 我有图坦卡门
Listen, I'll be ten minutes.
听着 我十分钟到
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Or maybe less.
可能用不上
Oh, shit...
差一点
Spontaneous theft.
顺手牵羊
Christ, it's been ages since I did one of them.
我好久没干这种事儿了
Can you see to it? Yeah.
你能处理下吗 可以
I'll scratch the ceiling and then give it a little spray.
我会把车顶刮一刮 重新喷个漆
You checked around?
车你搜过了吗
Not yet. You do the front. I'll do the back.
还没 前面归你 后面归我
No way! Antiques. Yeah. What is it? Antiques?
不会吧 有古董 什么 有古董吗
Nicked it from outside this antique shop in Walburn.
这车是沃尔本一家古董店外偷的
The hell is this?
这他妈是什么
Oh! That's an old dildo.
那是个旧假屌♥
No, it's not. Course it is!
不 不是 当然是
It can't be. Look at the bellend.
不能吧 看那个形状
Let's take it down to the pawn shop.
把它拿去当铺
Sly Si will be all over these, man.
斯莱·塞会对这些东西感兴趣
Be safe.
注意安全
There he is. Top shagger. How's it going, Si?
你在呢 你好吗 塞
All right, Vin.
还好 小文
What have you got for me?
你给我带什么来了
I'll tell you what I've got for you.
我给你说说看
Some genuine, none of your replica shit,
都是真货 不是你那些仿真玩意
antiques there. Antiques?
是古董 古董吗
Silver spoons, snuff box, flintlock guns, some sort of...
银勺子 鼻烟盒 火枪 还有
..Weird...
怪东西
A weird table ornament thing.
一个奇怪的摆件
Nice. Nice.
不错 不错
She's a beaut. Mmhm.
这枪不错 嗯
Hmm. Get out! I know, it's big, innit?
这是什么玩意 我知道 挺大的呢
Is this for horses? "Is it for..." For horses?
这是马用的吗 这是 马用的吗
It's got a horse on it. Yeah, but it's...
这上面有马 是有 不过
It's fucking decorative.
那他妈是装饰
Yeah, why would a horse want a dildo?
为什么马要用假屌♥
"Decorative". Yeah. It's for looking at while you...
装饰 对 看着玩的 当你
Do you want to buy it or not?
你到底要不要买♥♥
No, it's too weird for me.
不买♥♥ 这玩意太奇怪了
This is a pawn shop, not a porn shop.
我这儿是当铺 不是色情店
I'll have the rest, though.
其他的我都要了
Two hundred. Three hundred.
两百 三百
Two. Twofifty.
两百 两百五
Two.
两百
Twotwofive. Two. For fu...
两百二十五 两百 操
Uh Done.
算了 成交
Shit.
该死
What are you doing in that?
你开那车干什么
Get out of her!
赶紧滚下来
Hey! Have you been conducting criminal business in my princess?
嘿 你是不是开着我的宝贝车做坏事去了
Oi! Calm down. I'm doing you a favour.
冷静点 我是帮你的忙
JJ asked me to drop it off for you.
JJ让我把车给你开过来
Is it fixed? No, no. He told me,
修好了吗 没 他跟我说
"Return it, it's still broke."
"开回去吧 好不了了"
How's she driving? It's good.
车开着怎么样 好着呢
Said she's got years in her. "Beast."
他说虽然这车有点年头 "猛着呢"
They were the words he used. "Beast," Eh?
这是他的原话 "猛着呢"是吗
See? See?
看到了吗
Him, next door, He-Man, Master of the Universe...
隔壁的那家伙 宇宙大♥师♥
Mockin' me, he was.
他还嘲笑我的车
It's not funny!
一点不好笑
He drove past in his blue...thing. Japanese Tonka-type.
他开着车经过 他那辆蓝色的日本冬卡
What he doesn't realise
他不明白
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表