剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Don't you fucking do that! Dylan...
别他妈叫了 迪伦
You knew! You...
你知道 可你
Well, Dylan, I fucking told her.
迪伦 我他妈劝她了
I said you'd be a brilliant dad.
我说你会做个好爸爸
I set you up, right? I fucking to told her and I told her.
我帮你说好话 我真♥他♥妈♥劝她了 真的
You screwed her.
你干过她
You weren't even with her, man. So?!
你当时跟她不是男女朋友 那又怎样
Do you know what, you've created a life with her,
你知道吗 你和她有了个孩子
and she kept it, man.
她生下来了
She kept yours and she got rid of mine.
她留下了你的孩子 打掉了我的
Dylan, man, it was a one-off.
迪伦 那只是一♥夜♥情♥
I don't even remember it. I was so fucked.
我都不记得 我什么都不知道
You. You're his dad.
你 你是泰勒的爸
You're the one who's always there.
你是那个一直陪伴他的人
And as for his real dad,
至于他亲爸
it's better he's just some prick that fucked off.
最好就是那个扔下他不管的混♥蛋♥
I'll be Uncle Vinnie if that's what works,
如果适合的话 我是小文叔叔
and that's what I'll be.
我会一直做他叔叔
Fucking suits you, all of this. You know what I mean?
都他妈适合你 你懂我意思吗
Fucking works in your favor.
都他妈对你有利
Fuck, mate, how is that?
操 兄弟 怎么会
What, fucking Erin, me, torn apart. She leaves.
艾琳和我分手了 她离开这里
I'll stay and you, you selfish bastard,
我会留下 你 你这个自私的家伙
you get me all to yourself. A lot of bollocks, dude.
我就都归你了 胡说些什么啊 哥们
Is it? Course it is.
是吗 当然是
Dylan, I only ever want what's best for you, man.
迪伦 我只想给你最好的 兄弟
Do ya? Yes. Right, come here...
是吗 是 那好 过来
What if having a baby with Erin...
如果和艾琳生个孩子
..is best for me?
对我来说是最好的
Did you ever think about that?
你有想过吗
What if that's the thing I've always wanted,
如果那就是我一直想做的
but I've been too scared to say it?
但我太害怕说出来
What then?
那你怎么办
I'm gonna tell you something,
我要告诉你
and I'm gonna tell you because you're my mate.
我告诉你 因为你是我兄弟
Why have you never committed to her, huh?
你为什么从来没向她许诺
Why have you never shown her
你为什么从来没让她知道
that you want a proper relationship with her?
你想和她有正常的男女朋友关系
You've got the most amazing girl, Dylan,
你有最好的女朋友 迪伦
and you spend all your fucking time
可你♥他♥妈♥却花全部时间
dicking around with those knobheads getting stoned.
跟那些傻♥逼♥瞎混 嗑药磕到嗨
What she did was bang out of order, but ask yourself this...
她做的事是过分了 但问问你自己
Why didn't she tell ya?
你为什么不让她知道
I've gotta get this.
我接个电♥话♥
You might think your life's falling apart right now, Dylan,
你可能觉得你现在的生活完蛋了 迪伦
but I'm telling you now, it can get a fuck's side worse.
但我告诉你 还他妈有比那更糟的
Stephen...
斯蒂芬
So, how've... How've you got Gary's car?
你是怎么找到了加里的车
Were you the one that nicked it? Yeah.
偷车的人是你 是我
Right.
好
Thanks.
谢了
I didn't know it was Gary's.
我不知道车是加里的
And I didn't know it had a load of antiques in the bloody boot, either.
我也不知道车后备箱里有不少古董
Right.
对
Antiques that belong to your father.
你♥爸♥爸的古董
Antiques he wants back.
他想要回去的古董
Tough titty.
真倒霉
It's tough titty for you, Stephen,
倒霉的人是你 斯蒂芬
cos I'm gonna have to tell him you took 'em, mate.
因为我会告诉他 古董是你带走的
You won't do that. Will I not?
你不会说的 是吗
No.
不会
He's threatening to cut my dick off, man.
他威胁说要砍掉我鸡♥巴♥
Well, you've got a problem, then, haven't you?
那你就有麻烦了 是吧
See, the thing, uh...
问题是
..about my dad is...
我爸爸他
..he's very big on...
他对拒绝的反应
denial.
很大
I don't know how well you know him,
我不知道你有多了解他
but he's very much a man of appearances
但他是个非常注重脸面
and, uh, reputation.
和名声的人
So, having a son like me...
所以有我这样的儿子
..it's a disappointment.
他很失望
Yeah, he resents me not being a version of himself.
他讨厌我 因为我性格并不像他
He wanted a...successor,
他想要一个 继承者
someone ruthless to help with the family business.
一个残酷无情的人 帮忙打理家族生意
I was never that kid.
我从来不是那种人
I tried, but I've always enjoyed, uh...theatre.
我努力过 但我喜欢戏剧
I like dance and literature.
我喜欢舞蹈和文学
And, um...cock.
还有 男人
So, if you go to him,
所以如果你去找他
and you tell him it was me,
跟他说那个人是我
and that you found me through, uh...
你刚好碰见我在
..my lover's car...
我爱人的车上
Are you and... You and Gary?
你 你和加里
I'll tell you what he'll do.
我告诉你我爸会怎么做
He'll shoot the messenger.
他会开枪杀了送信人
Or in your case, and...
你这种情况呢
...cut the messenger's dick off.
砍掉送信人的鸡♥巴♥
It's funny, I'm bipolar, you know?
有意思 你知道吗 我有躁郁症
Christ, I can get really depressed.
我的天 我真要郁闷死了
And there were times where I'd just think...
有时候我真的会想
..would it be better if I just ended it, you know?
如果我死了 会不会更好一些
Fucking made it all go away.
所有烦恼都没有了
And yet, faced with this, I'm really scared, man.
可真要面对死亡 我很害怕
I feel like a little lad who needs his mum.
我就像个需要妈妈的小孩子
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Stephen, you're gonna have to help me, man.
斯蒂芬 你要帮帮我啊
Well, uh...
那么
I suppose there's one thing we could try.
我觉得有个办法可以试
Ready?
准备好了吗
"Dad, something terrible's happened.
爸 出事了
I need to speak to Dad quick!
我要找我爸 快点
Dad, Dad. Oh, my God. Come on!"
爸 爸 我的天 快
"What... What am I gonna do?
我 我该怎么办
Something awful happened.
发生了可怕的事
There was a guy in the pub and..."
酒吧里有个人 他
Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸 爸 爸
Stephen! Mum! Where's Dad? I need Dad.
斯蒂芬 妈 爸在哪儿 我要找他
What's happened? Someone's dead.
出什么事了 有人死了
Terry! Terry!
小泰 小泰
Jesus... Keep them inside!
天啊 别让他们出来
You, out there! Hot water, fresh clothes.
你 待在外面 热水 新衣服
I'm sorry, I was scared.
我很抱歉 我吓坏了
Calm down. Calm down!
冷静点 冷静点
What's happened? Talk.
出什么事了 说
There was a guy in the pub, and he topped himself,
酒吧里有个人 他自杀了
and there was blood everywhere in the bathroom,
厕所里到处都是血
and he wrote a suicide note, he was blaming you.
他写了份遗书 他在责怪你
It said, "Terence McCann made me do it."
上面写着"是被泰伦斯·麦卡恩逼的"
And then there was a commotion,
然后就乱起来了
and everyone's going crazy, saying that you're a killer,
每个人都疯了 说你是凶手
saying they were gonna tell everyone.
说他们要告诉所有人
He slit his fucking throat.
他割了喉
I got his blood on me.
他的血弄到我身上
Did they call the cops?
他们报♥警♥了吗
I don't know. I don't know. Who was it?
我不知道 是谁
Who topped himself? Did you get a name?
是谁自杀了 你知道名字吗
Vincent something.
文森特什么的
Um, Vinnie, uh, O'Neill.
小文 奥尼尔
Bastard.
王八蛋
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表