剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Low mileage, surprising amount of storage as well and most importantly,
里程少 空间特别大 最重要的是
low profile, all right? Blends in unnoticed.
低调 对吗 不引人注意
You said you had a van, dude.
你说的是有面包车 兄弟
Said you had a fucking van-van is what you said.
你说的可是面包车
Yeah, but this is a flippin' van-van.
对 但这不就是面包车吗
But this,
可这车
it's inappropriate.
不太合适
It's a van.
这是面包车
That's why they even call them ice cream vans, innit?
所以它叫冰激凌车 不是吗
Do you want it or not?
你到底要不要
Aw, yeah. All right. And erm...
要 还有
Gotta pump the brakes to make them work.
刹车要一踩一放 不然不好使
Pump the brakes?
刹车一踩一放
Exactly. How is that a thing?
没错 那是什么操作
Get in the van. So ungrateful.
上车吧 再也不找他帮忙了
Okeadoke. What?
这下好了 怎么了
None of you recognise the cop?
没人认识那个警♥察♥吗
Let me have a look through them.
望远镜给我 我看看
I thought that looked like him,
我觉得像是他
dude, that's Carl Slater, man.
老兄 那是卡尔·斯莱特
Oh, wait. Who? Carl Slater.
不是吧 谁 卡尔·斯莱特
This snidey little twat we were at school with.
我们一起上学时的小贱♥货♥
Vin's mortal enemy since
小文的死敌 是从
Year five. Year four.
五年级开始 四年级
Grassed me up for nicking milk off the float.
告发说我偷了彩车上的牛奶
He would get us in shit.
他会给我们惹麻烦
So, Vince started a little rumour about Carl,
所以小文就给他编了个谣言
that got a bit out of control,
之后越传越失控
became an urban myth. You may all hear about.
成了都市传说 你们可能听过
What was the rumour?
什么谣言
That Carl bummed his nan's dog.
卡尔操了他奶奶的狗
Spread like wildfire. Everyone believed it.
像野火一样传开 每个人都信
Mud sticks 20 years later.
20年了 谣言还是没破
Car, car, car.
有车来了
That looks like the McDonaghs.
好像是麦克唐纳
You know, I bet it's one of their farms.
我打赌这是他的一个农场
Sorry, Barry.
抱歉 巴里
Cops have got it. Go on, piss off.
警♥察♥没收了 继续开 滚吧
There's a cop guarding the door in.
有警♥察♥把守着大门
Even the McDonaghs quit.
麦克唐纳都放弃了
There's no way of doing this. Let's go home.
这活儿没办法做 我们回家算了
You're a smart lad, dildo,
你是个聪明人 小迪
but sometimes you lack a bit of ingenuity.
但有时你缺少点智慧
We could be in and out there in seconds.
我们可以在很短时间进出那里
How long does it take to fill a couple of bloody bin bags?
把一个垃圾袋装满用不了多长时间
How are we gonna get in though?
我们要怎么进去
It's the perfect crime.
这是完美犯罪
It's so fucking stupid no-one will think
蠢到没人会觉得
anyone will be daft enough to try.
有人会蠢到去尝试一下
Oh, shit.
糟了
Oh, shit.
糟了
**No baby please don't go*
*求你了宝贝 不要离开我
That's not good.
这可不行
No, it's still closed. Let's fuck it off.
还是没弄开 我们撤了吧
Are you off your head?
你疯了吗
We've just gone through all that for nothing?
我们费了这么大劲 说走就走
Come on.
来吧
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Hello? Vinnie?
喂 小文
Vinnie, how are you, man?
小文 你好吗 兄弟
Not so bad, man. What's going on?
还不错 什么事
Listen, I'm here with some friends from uni and we...
我正跟几个大学同学在一起
The word is there's a bit of a drought on with the old silage crop.
他们说好像没有熟悉的青饲植物
I happen to mention that I'm pretty tight with the main man.
我提到我有个关系不错的朋友
And so, these reprobates were wondering
所以这些堕落的人想问
if I could deliver the goods.
我能不能弄点货
You know anywhere we can get some?
你知道从哪儿能弄点吗
That I do, Christoph.
我知道 克里斯托弗
Let me call you back in a sec?
我过一会儿打给你
Yes, Vinnie, hey, wait.
小文 先别挂
Vinnie, look. If it's a problem,
小文 如果有麻烦
I can come over to you.
我可以去你那儿
I'll just get in a cab.
只要打个车就好
Yeah, you can do that? Vin?
可以吗 小文
Easy, Vin. Ronnie, is that you?
别怕 小文 罗尼 是你吗
Yeah, man. For fuck...You scared the shit outta me.
是我 操 你♥他♥妈♥吓死我了
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I'm here for the ganja.
我来找大♥麻♥
The fuck you are.
你那是什么打扮
That's our gear that.
那是我们的行头
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
The back door, mate.
走后门啊 兄弟
Are you havin' a giraffe.
你开玩笑呢
There's a back door?
有后门吗
Yeah. That's half open.
有啊 门半开着
Piss off before I lose my patience with you.
赶紧滚 别等我失去耐心
I ain't gonna do that, mate.
我不走 兄弟
You wanna know why? Finders keepers.
你知道为什么吗 谁捡到归谁
Losers... Fucking weepers? You bellend.
丢了的 丢了的活该 傻♥逼♥
Damn. Dammit.
操 我♥操♥
I'm all right. Where are you? Here.
我没事 你在哪儿 在这
Oh, man, see. Now what are we gonna do?
瞧瞧 这下该怎么办好
I'm gonna murder this twat, Dylan.
我要杀了这个混♥蛋♥ 迪伦
Cardi. I'm, I'm stuck.
卡尔迪 我卡住了
This is the police. We are in the building.
警♥察♥ 我们进来了
Come out with your hands raised.
举起手 出来
The fuck are you supposed to be?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
lads. Up here, Tommo.
伙计们 在上面 托莫
Lot of dope in house... Oh, fuck off.
这里好多大♥麻♥ 我♥操♥
How are you doing, lad? Hang on a minute.
你还好吗 你等一下
You know this fella?
你认识这家伙
It's Carl Slater, Ronnie. Slater.
是卡尔·斯莱特 罗尼 斯莱特
Carl, Carl Slater.
卡尔 卡尔·斯莱特
I didn't even recognise you in that get up.
你穿着一身警服 差点没认出来
Dog bummer! Hey, well, I never.
草狗狂魔 嘿 我就不会
I heard your nan went catatonic
我听说你奶奶吓懵了
when she walked in on you
进屋看见你正在
up to your nuts in a poodle.
操贵宾狗
I heard it were a terrier.
我听说是小猎狗
No, it was a poodle, Tommo.
不 是贵宾狗 托莫
I never bummed a fucking dog.
我他妈从来没操过狗
Wait, wait, wait.
打住吧
So, you go from being a dog bummer to being a cop.
所以你从草狗狂魔变成了警♥察♥
People say I do daft shit.
人们还说我做蠢事
Tell me why you want to go and do something stupid like that for?
跟我说说 你为什么要傻到当警♥察♥
There was a number of things
有很多事
that attracted me to the profession.
吸引我做这个职业
But, I suppose getting to put away inbred,
但我觉得把你这样的
pikey twats like yourselves was probably the main draw.
杂种 没教养的傻♥逼♥抓起来是主要原因
Strong words, man.
言重了 兄弟
Strong words from a kid
这么严重的话不应该从
who bummed his nan's dog.
操狗的人嘴里说出来
I didn't bum a fucking dog.
我他妈没操过狗
Carl, Carl, listen to me, man.
卡尔 卡尔 听我说
We didn't want this.
我们不想这样
We didn't mean to involve you in anything.
我们不想把你牵扯进来
Well, you are involved now, so...
既然你撞上了 那么
You shut the fuck up, Ronnie.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 罗尼
Christ. Right, Dylan.
天啊 对吗 迪伦
You're very quiet over there.
你在那不出声
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表