剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Stop making words, dude.
别说话了 老哥
Just fuck me.
去他妈的
He's fine, all right?
他没事 对吧
He's cool, he's not gonna say nothing.
他没事 他什么都不会说的
Is he cool?
他没事吗
Yeah. Yeah?
是啊 是吗
Your mate's just admitted he's been a cop-doctor.
你兄弟刚承认他是警♥察♥医生
A what?
什么
A cop-doctor.
警♥察♥医生
A cop-doctor?
警♥察♥医生吗
Yeah.
是
Cop-doctor?
警♥察♥医生
Is that a thing? Is it?
有这职业吗 有吗
Of course it fucking is!
当然他妈有
Of course it is.
当然有
He's a doctor of cops, isn't he?
他是警♥察♥的医生 对吗
He's fucking one of them.
他他妈跟警♥察♥是一伙的
You're gonna have to have a long fucking think about
你们还他妈需要花时间去想
why your mate is talking to a fucking cop-doctor.
为什么你们的朋友跟警♥察♥医生说话吗
It wouldn't surprise me
我一点也不奇怪了
if he planned this whole thing to set you lot up.
如果这一切都是他设计陷害你们的
Vin?
小文
Are you having a fucking giraffe?
你们他妈开玩笑呢
Are you seriously listening to Robbie fucking Croft?
你们真要信罗尼·克罗夫特的话吗
No, but why have you got a cop-doctor?
不信 但你为什么叫警♥察♥医生
I haven't got a cop-doctor you fucking bellend.
我没有叫警♥察♥医生 你个傻♥逼♥
That's fucking it.
我他妈受够了
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Come on, mate.
来啊
Wait...
等一下
I know you're in there,
我知道你在里面
open this fricking door.
快他妈开门
Dickhead.
猪头
You all right? Hey.
你好啊 嘿
Where's Ronnie?
罗尼在哪儿
He's not in the van.
他没在面包车里
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
"Find your friend".
"找到你的朋友"
I'm not on "Find your friend".
我没有"找到你的朋友"
He is.
他有
God fucking dammit, Dylan.
气死我了 迪伦
No!
别这样
Everything all right, is it?
没事吧 对吗
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
Don't come in.
不要进来
Where is he?
他在哪儿
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不行
Erin, no. Erin, no.
艾琳 别
Fuck.
操
Hi, Erin.
嗨 艾琳
How's things, Erin?
你好啊 艾琳
The fuck's going on?
这他妈是在干什么
Just chilling out.
就是放松一下
Please tell me this is just some sort of fucked-up sex thing.
别告诉我这是什么奇怪的性行为
That's what I said.
我刚刚就是这么说的
You don't understand what we've been dealing with.
你不知道我们在处理什么事
your fucking idiot brother's caused all this.
都是因为你的傻哥哥
I asked you to look after him.
我要求你看着他
Keep him out of the way at the barn.
让他躲在牲口棚里别出来
Why is he in a weed farm
为什么他会出现在大♥麻♥农场
with a fucking copper tied to a chair?
还他妈有个警♥察♥被绑在椅子上
Who's he?
他是谁
He's a cop-doctor.
他是警♥察♥医生
Ronnie, shut the fuck up.
罗尼 闭嘴
I swear I...
我发誓我
This is exactly what I've been dealing with all day.
我这一天就是这么过的
Threatening, bullying behaviour.
不断被威胁 不断被欺负
"Shut the F up Ronnie."
"你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 罗尼"
"I'm gonna effing F you up, Ronnie."
"我他妈弄死你 罗尼"
And it's been hard, mate.
我太不容易了
It's been really tough. Shut up, Ronald.
我真太难了 闭嘴吧 罗纳德
You said to kill him.
你说过要杀了他
You said eliminate the witness.
你说过要除掉证人
I'm offering him options, Erin.
我是给他个选项 艾琳
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Why is there a police officer tied to a chair?
为什么有警♥察♥绑在椅子上
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
So officer Slater, was standing guard outside,
斯莱特警官 在门外站岗守着
we've had to accidentally kidnap him a little bit.
我们不小心稍微绑了一下他
Haven't we, Carl?
是不是啊 卡尔
Carl...
卡尔
Carl Slater as in, Carl Slater that bums dogs?
卡尔·斯莱特 是那个操狗的卡尔
Yeah.
是
What are you all doing?
你们都在干什么
Stop it. Stop it with the dog bumming thing.
别说了 别提什么操狗的事了
Listen, it's not helpful.
听着 这没有帮助
He's still a little bit sore about that.
那件事对他打击还是很大
He says we're all going to jail for kidnapping.
他说我们都会因绑♥架♥进监狱
You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.
你们是他妈一群脑残
Idiots, man.
脑残啊
But you. What?
但是你 怎么了
You, you're a special kind of idiot, you are.
你是那种特别残的脑残 就是你
Erin, it's...
艾琳
How the fuck do you manage to ruin everything?
怎么有你的地方都是一团糟
I don't, I bring some colour... Yes, you fucking do.
我不是 我只是带了点色彩 是 你就是
You only do ruin your own life and you ruin mine as well.
你不仅毁了自己的生活 还毁了我的生活
I'm not ruining it... Yes, you are.
我没有 有 你有
I'm an accessory now.
我现在成从犯了
Erin, Erin. I'm going to be sent to prison.
艾琳 艾琳 我会被送进监狱
Tyler's gonna go to fucking care.
泰勒会被送进孤儿院
Erin. Erin.
艾琳 艾琳
Erin. Come here, Ronnie.
艾琳 你给我过来 罗尼
How can you be fucking everybody!
你怎么能毁了所有人
Get off.
放手
Erin, I'm not... Fuck.
艾琳 我没有 操
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm gonna go and deal with this.
这件事我来处理
Go and get everything in that van and get it out of here.
把所有大♥麻♥搬上车 然后我们走
What about these two?
这俩人怎么办
We're gonna have to take 'em with us.
我们也要带他们走
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Negotiate Cardi's massive hole.
跨过卡尔迪弄出来的大洞
Not for the first time, I'll tell you.
也不是第一次了 我跟你说
Listen,
听着
we've got about 35 minutes,
我们大概有35分钟
until two vans full of coppers descend on this place.
然后两辆坐满警♥察♥的车会来
We've gotta get out of here.
我们要离开这里
What's the point?
有什么用呢
You know, I must've done something fucking terrible in a previous life.
我在前世一定是做了伤天害理的事
I'm stuck on karmic roundabout and I can't get off.
我被困在报应循环中 逃也逃不掉
What am I looking at for aiding and abetting?
教唆怂恿罪要判多少年
This is all my fault, you know.
都是我的错
It is.
是
It's not.
不是
I dragged Dylan here.
是我让迪伦来的
I'm probably the reason Slater turned out like he did.
大概是因为我 斯莱特才变成那样
I took it out on him when my mum was bad.
我妈病情恶化后 我把气都撒在他身上
They called it bouts, back then.
那个病当时叫"发疯"
They didn't call it bipolar.
不叫"躁郁症"
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表