剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
OK? Bye-bye.
拜拜
Love you.
爱你
Right, he's gonna need, bath,
你要给他洗澡
story, and bed, yeah? Yeah.
讲故事 哄他睡觉 知道了吗 知道了
Bye.
拜拜
Where's the car, Vinnie?
车呢 小文
What car, Slater?
什么车 斯莱特
The one you nicked this morning.
你今天早上偷的那辆
You've got the wrong man.
你找错人了
I'm surprised you're out so early.
没想到你出来这么早
I thought you'd be balls deep in a dog somewhere by now.
我以为你还在哪儿操狗呢
Small-time now, Vin.
你是三流小贼 小文
But small-time leads to medium-time,
但三流贼总会变二流贼
and medium time, inevitably, gets drawn into the big-time.
二流贼又不可避免跟一流贼混
And once you get involved with them fuckers,
一旦你跟那帮混♥蛋♥混在一起
you're gonna wish you got a job down
你会巴不得在莫里森超♥市♥
at the fish counter at Morrisons.
找个鱼肉柜台的工作
I applied for that job.
我还真申请了那工作
They were looking for someone with muscles.
他们要找体格壮的人
Fuck off, Slater. Dick.
滚吧 斯莱特 混♥蛋♥
What have you done this time?
你这次又干什么了
Nothing, but I'm sure they'll think of summat.
没什么 但他们肯定会编个罪名
All clear?
没人
All clear.
没人
Right, there's two of them.
有两匹
One blonde, and one white and ginger.
一匹金色的 一匹白姜色的
Which one screams prize winner?
哪一匹更有冠军相
The one with the biggest cock.
屌♥最大的那匹
Right, so...
好吧
Who wants a little treat?
谁想来点吃的
I know I've got a good life.
我知道我有不错的生活
I've got good mates,
有要好的哥们
and it's not like shit's going wrong all the time.
也没有总是发生不好的事
I just...
但我
I just can't turn my mind off.
我就是没法不去想
It just runs and runs and runs, and never stops, man.
我总是一直想一直想 根本停不下来
You know, one minute I'm down in the dumps,
前一分钟我还闷闷不乐
I can barely get meself out of bed.
根本下不了床
Next minute, I'm fucking up,
下一分钟我就开始乱搞
wild as fuck, making stupid decisions
野得一逼 做愚蠢的决定
that affect everyone, not just me.
不只影响我 还影响所有人
You know, I do... I do think about hurting meself.
我 我的确想过自残
You know, I have suicidal thoughts.
我也有自杀的念头
It doesn't mean I'm bloody suicidal, though, does it?
但不意味着我有自杀倾向 对吧
I just have the thoughts.
我只是想想
Christ, I was on a bridge last Friday!
老天 我上周五坐在桥上
Ralph Roberts thought I was tossing meself off.
拉尔夫·罗伯斯以为我要扔下去
Throwing meself off.
跳下去
But what I'm trying to say is,
但我想说的是
for as often as I think about suicide,
虽然我经常想着自杀
I could never ever do it.
但我不可能真的自杀
It scares the shit out of me.
光想想我就吓尿了
And then there's me mates.
还有我哥们们
I don't know what they...
我不知道他们会
Am I keeping you from something?
我耽误你什么事了吗
Sorry, no. It's just, erm,
不好意思 没有
a personal issue.
一点私事
So you're on quetiapine?
你在服奎硫平[抗精神病药物]
It helping?
有用吗
It doesn't help my libido.
吃得我性冷淡了
Can be barely bothered to rub one out,
我都懒得自♥慰♥
never mind get wi' anyone.
更别说跟人做了
what do you want me to do, Vin?
你想让我做什么 小文
I don't know. You're the doctor, aren't you?
我不知道啊 你是医生
Well, you can try counselling.
你可以试试心理咨♥询♥
Cognitive behavioural therapy.
认知行为疗法
There's a five-month waiting list for that.
候诊名单大概要等五个月
Unless you're prepared to pay. Pay?
要么你就花钱 花钱
What? You mean, go private?
你是说请私人医生
I don't have that kind of money, man. I...
我没那么多钱 我
Give me that phone. No. Get off.
把手♥机♥给我 放手
"Netlover. Amy, 35."
"网络情缘 艾米 35岁"
I'm pouring my heart out.
我在这掏心窝子
You're on a dating app, netting lovers.
你在那上约会软件找情人
Have you tried it? It's unbelievable.
你试过吗 真难以置信
Honestly, it's changed my life. Look at this.
真的 它改变了我的人生 看看
This girl the other day, she was feral.
之前的这个姑娘 野得没边儿
Look at her. Oh, she looks nice.
看看她 她看着不错
My todger looks like a dog's been at it. Look at that.
我跟狗一样干个不停 你瞧瞧
What? Bloody hell! Come on, man!
什么 妈的 你干什么呢
That looks really sore.
那姿势看着就疼
And this, that's me.
还有这个 这是我
What happened? Did it bolt?
怎么了 马跑了吗
Bolt? No, it's in the van.
跑 没有 在车里呢
In the van?
在车里吗
I offered it a chocolate mouse,
我喂了它块巧克力幕斯
and it just climbed in the back.
它就爬进后车厢了
It's a dumb animal.
它就是个傻牲口
Can I have one?
能给我一块吗
I still say we should have chloroformed it.
我还是觉得我们该药倒它
Look, it's in the van.
听着 它还在车里
Yeah, but look at...
没错 但你看
Oh, God. What's that? Has it shat itself?
天呐 那是什么 它拉屎了吗
Well, it's a horse. That's what horses do.
它是马啊 马拉屎很正常
Oh, you dirty... Nigel!
你个臭 奈杰尔
What the fuck is...
这他妈是怎么
One hour after work.
就下班后一个小时
Tommo, mate, I can't. I've got Erin's kid.
托莫 不行 我要照看艾琳的孩子
Bring him along. Bring him along?
带他一起 带他一起
To help you fit a sex swing
在阴森的地下室里
in a spooky basement?
帮你装性♥爱♥秋千吗
Tommo. Handsome, crafty, unhinged.
托莫 英俊狡诈 狂放不羁
You wouldn't want him hanging out with a bulky sister.
你想不到他会和一个肥大姐浪
He's had chlamydia more often than he's had hot dinners.
他得性病次数比吃热饭菜次数多
It's an erotic dungeon.
那是情欲地牢
It's not an erotic dungeon.
那才不是情欲地牢
Hasn't it got lice? Hang on.
里面没虱子吗 等等
What time you got him till? All night. Why?
你要看他多久 一整晚 怎么了
Er, are you not forgetting summat?
你没忘记什么吧
Poker match, upstairs 7:30. Count me out.
七点半在楼上打扑克 别算我了
Count you out? It's free money, mate.
不算你 老兄 那是白给的钱
It's mine and Vinnie's money.
是我和小文的钱
Anyway, it's arranged.
不管了 就这么定了
Sandy'll look after him, won't you, Sandy?
珊迪照看他 可以吗 珊迪
What's that?
什么
Babysit Tyler tonight for Dylan.
今晚替迪伦照顾一下泰勒
Boys, you know I would, if I could. Dylan!
如果我能的话肯定答应 迪伦
Dylan? Dylan. 'Eh up, Tommo.
迪伦 迪伦 你好 托莫
Have you heard from Ash or Cardi?
你有阿什和卡尔迪的消息吗
Radio silence. Where the fuck are they?
完全没有 他们他妈的在哪儿啊
I've tried them 100 times.
我试过联♥系♥他们一百次了
Probably bumming. Yeah. They'll be bloody bumming, won't they?
可能在闲逛 对 他们在闲逛 不是吗
Knobhead.
猪头
They've been gone hours.
他们已经走了几个小时
Yeah, I should've done this fucking job meself.
我他妈就应该自己去干这活
I don't know why I trust these morons.
我不知道为什么要相信这俩白♥痴♥
Dude, just get your stuff together. So we can go fill in.
哥们 收拾收拾东西 我们走
Vin, I told you I'm here till three,
小文 我说过我要在这待到三点
then I've gotta go pick up Tyler from school.
然后我要去学校接泰勒
Not any more you're not. Hang on a second, D.
别再说你去不了了 等一下 小迪
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表