剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
It was just bouts.
就只是发神经
She was all over the place.
她当时到处跑
I mean,
我是说
wallpapering the kitchen before breakfast one minute and...
吃早餐前 前一分钟还在贴厨房♥壁纸
..standing in the school yard the next,
下一分钟就站在学校里
crying cos we hadn't got milk.
大哭 因为我们没牛奶了
I should've moved away.
我本该离开这里
But I was scared, you know,
但是我好怕
I was scared that maybe if she did came back...
我怕万一她回来了
If she came back she won't know where to find me.
万一她回来了 她不知道去哪儿找我
It's like when you're little, you know,
就像小时候
if you get lost in a supermarket.
如果在超♥市♥里迷路
My mum used to stay just stay put.
我妈说 要待在原地不动
Stay put, I'll come and find you...
待着别动 我会回来找你
..And I did. I stayed put...
我照做了 我没动
..And she just didn't come back.
可她却没有回来
It's been 20 years,
已经二十年了
I've been stuck in the same bloody supermarket.
我一直被困在同一个超♥市♥里
She still haven't come back for me.
她还是没有回来找我
I'm supposed to listen to all your problems.
我本来是来听你倾诉的
Bloody offloaded me own.
没想到我说了这么多
What if he's got it?
如果他随我呢
Tyler?
泰勒
What if he's got bad blood and he got it from me?
如果他变坏了 他随我了呢
He hasn't, he's fine.
他没有 他好着呢
And if he has, we deal with it.
如果他有 我们来纠正他
I don't want him to know I'm his real dad.
我不想让他知道我是他亲爸
I just don't want him thinking this is how you end up, you know.
我不想让他知道他的未来会是这样
No.
不行
I want him to be real man.
我想让他成为真男人
Like Dylan.
像迪伦那样
Should I reckon...
我会觉得
I reckon, if I didn't know my mum and dad,
我觉得 如果我不记得我爸妈
you know if you could just get rid of all the bad memories...
如果可以忘掉所有不好的回忆
..I could've been a completely different person.
我可能会是完全不同的人
Just start fresh, you know.
一切重新开始
Oh, my God.
我的天
Erin?
艾琳
I need five minutes.
给我五分钟
Ten, max.
最多十分钟
God's sake, Carl.
我的天 卡尔
It's ridiculous...
太搞笑了
How much have you had to drink?
你喝了多少水啊
Who's been giving him fucking drinks?
是谁他妈一直给他喝水
You did you bloody idiot, upstairs.
是你 傻瓜 你在楼上
No more liquids for him.
不能再给他喝水了
He's like bloody Seabiscuit down here.
他这已经是一泻千里了
Why am I the only one holding his little, pale knob?
为什么只有我给他扶着小白屌♥
Let me get in.
我来帮个忙
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to help.
我想帮忙
You're making it really weird. Cardi.
你一帮忙就更奇怪了 卡尔迪
It's like a threesome now. Vinnie?
弄得像玩三飞 小文
What?
干什么
Do you need to pee and all? Yeah.
你也要尿尿吗 是
Right.
好
Grab him, will you?
搬他过来 好吗
It's all right, I can do it.
没关系 我自己来
Why isn't he strapped to the fucking chair?
为什么他没被绑在椅子上
That was your job.
那是你的活儿
Not my fucking job, it's your job.
不是我的活儿 是你的
Whoa, Carl.
哎哟我去 卡尔
On me bloody hand.
尿我手上了
Fucking hell, fucking splash back. Get off. Get off.
我♥操♥ 溅的到处都是 放手 放手
Me new jeans, you pillock.
我的新牛仔裤 混♥蛋♥
I despair, fucking despair in there.
我要疯了 我在这真会疯
Where's Dylan?
迪伦在哪
Dildo,
小迪
can you text your bird and find out where she is.
给你的妞儿发消息 问她在哪
We need to get the fuck out of here, dude.
我们要赶紧离开这
It definitely looks like a sex thing.
这绝对看起来与性有关
What are you so happy about?
你高兴个什么鬼
Come.
进来吧
How do.
你好
You're going to have a lovely long sleep,
你会睡个时间很长的好觉
and when you wake up,
当你醒过来时
you're going to feel wonderfully refreshed,
你会觉得神清气爽
and unable to remember anything
过去二十四小时发生过的事
from the last 24 hours.
什么都不记得
Counting back now from ten.
从十开始倒数
Nine.
九
Eight.
八
You did bum a dog.
你确实操狗了
Seven.
七
Six.
六
It were a poodle.
是贵宾狗
Five.
五
Four.
四
Three.
三
Two.
二
One.
一
Thank you.
谢谢
You are a bloody lifesaver, man.
你♥他♥妈♥是救命恩人
Thank you.
感谢
Namaste. Namaste.
合十[印度礼] 合十
Christ.
天
What a ledge.
这下放心了
He's a bloody lunatic.
他他妈是疯子吧
Hell, we fucking did it. All right,
好了 我们成了
come on, come on, come on. Come on.
快 快 快来
Where's our Dylan?
迪伦在哪
Dildo.
小迪
Dildo.
小迪
Wait, where's Ronnie?
等等 罗尼呢
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Adios dickheads,
再见了 猪头们
it's been a pleasure.
认识你们很荣幸
Erin, I love you.
艾琳 我爱你
Pump the brakes!
刹车要一踩一放
What a cracking night.
这一晚嗨爆了
I nicked a car and the antiques, they were in the boot.
我偷了辆车 古董都在后备箱里
This for the horses?
这是马用的吧
Is it fuck for horses?
这他妈是给马用的吗
Where's my antique dildo?
我的古董假屌♥呢
There's a guy in the pub and he topped himself.
酒吧里有个人 他自杀了
You prick.
你个变♥态♥
I think I could make you really happy.
我想我能让你非常快乐
Please don't cut my dick off in a pawn shop, man.
别在当铺里砍掉我的屌♥
Don't. Don't.
不要 不要
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表