剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know. He's just sitting there.
我不知道 他就坐在那里
Billy Bauer.
比利·鲍尔
I want to speak to Billy Bauer.
我要跟比利·鲍尔说话
Your boss.
你老板
I know who he is but I don't know him.
我知道他是谁 但我不认识他
I'm just an intern, remember?
我只是个实习生 记得吗
I know, I know. He's probably in America or...
我知道 他可能在美国
Look, how do I... I don't know Billy Bauer.
我怎么会...我不认识比利·鲍尔
I know, I know you don't know him,
我知道 我知道你不认识他
but you'll know someone who knows someone who knows him.
但你肯定认识一些认识他的人
From your company. I've only been there one week.
你们公♥司♥的人 我才在那里做了一周
I don't even know anyone's name.
我都不知道大家的名字
Okay, so who's the highest-ranking person that you do know?
好吧 那你认识的级别最高的人是谁
Hannah.
汉娜
Yeah, Hannah Kent in HR.
嗯 人力资源的汉娜·肯特
She's sort of in charge of me.
我算是归她管
Okay. Okay. Hannah Kent in HR.
好的 人力资源的汉娜·肯特
So can you phone her? What?
你可以给她打电♥话♥吗 什么
Have you got her number in your phone? Uh, yeah. Yeah.
你手♥机♥里有她的电♥话♥吗 有
So can I have it?
可以给我吗
Your phone, where's your phone?
你的手♥机♥呢
It's in the other car.
在另一辆车里
Control 535C...
总控535C...
Fucking hell. Status update.
该死 更新进展
Can you remember, um...
你记得...
The HR woman, Hannah, can you remember her number?
那个人力资源的汉娜的电♥话♥号♥码吗
What's her number? Um, I don't know.
她号♥码是多少 我不知道
I'd tell you, I'd totally tell you if I knew it. Okay.
如果我知道我肯定会告诉你的 好
Would Hannah recognize your voice on the phone?
汉娜能在电♥话♥上认出你的声音吗
Yeah, probably, yeah. Right, so you could call reception
可能吧 好 那你打给接待处
or the front desk or whatever, ask for Hannah?
或是前台什么的 找汉娜
I don't know. I've never had to do that yet.
我不知道 我还没那么做过呢
That's okay. But I don't have my phone.
没事 但我没有手♥机♥
I've got one. I've got one.
我有 我有
Don't fucking try anything.
别耍花招
I'm not gonna try anything.
我不会的
What's the number for reception?
接待处的号♥码是多少
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never had to do that. Fuck it. I'll Google it.
我没那么做过 算了 我谷歌♥
You see the gun?
你看到枪了吗
Yeah, automatic.
嗯 自动枪
Yeah, it looked real.
看上去像真的
Over there, over there.
去那边
Smithereen London, how can I help you today?
生活碎片伦敦 今天可以帮您什么
Hannah? Hi, can I speak to Hannah, please?
汉娜 可以给我接汉娜吗
Hannah Kent? From HR?
汉娜·肯特 人力资源的
Putting you through. Thank you.
正在为您接通 谢谢
When she answers,
等她接了
say you're in a car and there's a man with a gun,
就说你在车里 有个持枪的男人
he's gonna shoot you
他威胁要打死你
unless he speaks to Billy Bauer. Okay?
除非他能跟比利·鲍尔通上话 好吗
Okay.
好
This is Hannah Kent at Smithereen.
这里是生活碎片的汉娜·肯特
I'm not at my desk right now.
我现在不在桌边
Leave a message and I'll get back to you,
请留言 我会回电
or if it's urgent, you can reach me on 07700...
如果事情紧急 请致电07700...
Should I talk to her voicemail? Shut up.
要给她留言吗 闭嘴
That's 07700 900866.
号♥码是07700900866
07700 900866...
There you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Hello? Hannah?
喂 汉娜
Mrs. Kent, it's, uh, Jaden.
肯特女士 我是杰登
What... What, are you at the airport? You've not found Vanessa?
什么...你到机场了吗 你没找到温妮莎吗
No, no, no, listen. I'm in a car with a man
不不 听着 我在一辆车里 有个男人
and he's got a gun and he needs to speak to Billy Bauer.
他有枪 他要跟比利·鲍尔通话
Hello? He needs to speak to Billy Bauer.
喂 他要跟比利·鲍尔通话
Who needs to speak to Billy Bauer?
谁要跟比利·鲍尔通话
The man does, the gunman.
那男人 持枪的男人
Okay, Jaden, I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧 杰登 我不懂你在说什么
Can you slow down? I don't understand what...
你慢点说 我不懂
Look, I'm... Listen carefully. I've got a gun.
我... 听好了 我有枪
I've got your employee. And I'm going to shoot him
我抓了你的员工 我要打死他
unless you get me Billy Bauer on the phone right now.
除非你马上帮我接通比利·鲍尔的电♥话♥
I'm serious.
我是认真的
The police are here. They're looking at me.
警♥察♥也来了 他们正看着我呢
I'm stuck here, I've got a fucking gun. There's not much time.
我困在这儿了 我有枪 时间不多了
I didn't want to do it like this
我本不想这样的
but I need to speak to Bauer now.
但我需要马上跟比利·鲍尔通话
Okay.
好吧
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗
No. No!
不是 不是
I think he just took a photo.
我好像刚拍了张照片
Did you get that?
你收到了吗
Yes.
是的
That's your guy Jaden, yeah? Yes.
那是你们的杰登吧 对
Don't hurt him.
别伤害他
If you get me Billy Bauer on the phone,
如果你帮我接通比利·鲍尔的电♥话♥
no one gets hurt.
就没人会受伤
I just wanna speak with Billy Bauer on... on the phone.
我只想跟比利·鲍尔 通电♥话♥
Okay, I don't know how to get to Billy.
好 我不知道怎么联♥系♥比利
But you can find out.
但你可以想办法
I can try to.
我尽量吧
Can you stay on the line?
你可以保持通话吗
Now.
马上
I'm staying on the line.
我不会挂的
You sure it's not a prank?
你确定这不是恶作剧吗
I can't be a hundred percent,
我也不能百分百确定
but I don't wanna call the US if this is bullshit.
如果这是耍人玩的 我可不想打去美国
It's still bloody morning over there.
那边还是一大早呢
Oh, God.
天呐
Maryam, this is early even for you.
玛丽姆 这对你来说也够早了
Holy shit.
我去
Okay.
好吧
Have Don and Shonelle meet me in the boardroom in ten.
让唐和西奈尔10点去会议室见我
Here comes the hotstepper.
厉害的来了
Get a cordon going. Come on, lads.
拉警戒线 走吧 孩子们
Did you get a look at the hostage yet?
看到人♥质♥了吗
Yeah. Hood's off, he's in the back.
嗯 摘掉头套了 在后座
Early twenties, by the looks of him.
看他样子也就20出头
This is David Gilkes, negotiator.
这是谈判专家大卫·吉尔克斯
Either of you speak to the suspect?
你们有谁跟嫌疑人说过话吗
For like a second when he pulled the gun.
就他掏枪时说了一两句
He seem pissed up? On something?
他看上去像是醉酒或嗑药了吗
No, just angry.
不 就是很生气
Let's cut back on the razzmatazz.
我们简化一下吧
I know it's tense but we're not risking a shit storm
情况是挺紧张 但最好别再搞出
like the whole Stretton thing with poor old Mr. Starter Pistol.
斯特顿可怜的老发令枪先生那样的丑闻
Ma'am, I... Yes, I know but he was unarmed
长官 我知道 但他根本没武器
and it was less than a month ago. Memories aren't that short yet.
而且那才过去不到一个月 大家还没忘呢
So no critical shot
所以除非别无选择
unless there's absolutely no choice.
不要开致命枪
Okay? Ma'am.
好吗 是 长官
Your lace is undone.
你的鞋带开了
Ma'am, they've ID'd the car.
长官 他们已查到了车辆
It's registered to an Eleanor Kathleen Gillhaney,
注册在埃莉诺·凯瑟琳·吉尔海尼名下
sixty-seven years old, listed under an address in Ewelme.
67岁 登记地址在伊维尔姆
That's, what, couple of miles from here? Yeah.
那离这里就几英里吧 对
I know Ewelme. Okay, you two go and give it a knock.
我知道那里 好 你俩去敲门
See if she's okay. Yes, ma'am.
看她是否还好 是 长官
Ma'am, I'm gonna get these cars out of the way.
长官 我让这些车退开
Right.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表