剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 准备好了
Three, two...
三 二
one.
一
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
What the fuck...? Yo, Danny.
怎么回事 喂 丹尼
Said you gotta brace yourself.
我说了 你得做好准备
Karl?
卡尔
Crazy shit, huh?
很疯狂 对吧
Like, I feel solid.
我觉得自己很壮
You think your chest is impressive? Check this shit out.
你以为你的胸肌算厉害吗 看看这对宝贝
This is just... I know, right?
这真是太... 我知道
How's the knee?
你的膝盖怎么样
Pretty good.
很好
Man, in here, you can do so much shit you can't do out there.
在这里 你可以做很多在外面做不到的事
OK, enough of the Captain Acrobat shit.
别再来杂技队长那套了
You ready to fight? I'm ready.
准备好开打了吗 准备好了
Round one.
第一回合
Fight.
开始
Hold on a minute.
等一下
Is this going to hurt?
我会疼吗
"The game emulates all physical sensations."
"本游戏模拟一切身体感觉"
Is that a yes or a no?
到底会还是不会
It does.
真的会疼
Peace out.
再见
I'm gonna fuck you up.
我会打得你落花流水
Thunder punch.
雷电拳
Windmill wipe-out.
风车绝杀
That the best you can do, man?
你就这点能耐吗
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
Don't worry, it resets. No harm done.
别担心 系统会重置 不会造成损伤
That's messed up.
真变♥态♥
Round two.
第二回合
Hold on. Shit, I'm rusty. Fight.
等一下 该死 我生疏了 开始
I can't remember what moves this guy can do.
我记不住这人能使出什么招式
It's like riding a bike.
就像骑自行车一样
See? Nice block.
瞧 挡得好
Thanks.
谢了
Hyperstrike!
极力重击
That's double.
这是双倍
Tornado fury.
旋风腿
The leg, the leg, the leg, the leg.
飞踢 飞踢 飞踢 飞踢
No. No. No, no, no. No, no, no.
不 不不 不行 不
How do I get out of here? How do I get out of here?
我怎么出去 我怎么才能出去
Exit game.
退出游戏
Exit... Exit game!
退...退出游戏
Oh, shit.
该死
Holy shit.
我靠
Hello. Where did he come from?
你好呀 小家伙怎么那么精神
That's my cab.
我的出租车到了
Good night, little man. Good night.
晚安 小家伙 晚安
Take care of Daddy for me, OK? OK.
帮我照顾好爸爸 好吗 好
I'm not sure when I'll be back.
我不确定几点回来
Depends on traffic, I guess.
看堵不堵车吧
Have fun, OK?
玩得开心
Battle stations.
战略阵地
"...his shoe and put it in a tree."
"...他的鞋 把它放进了一棵树里"
Very good.
很好
"The shiny side made a slide.
"发光那面形成了一条滑梯
He slid down happily."
他快乐地滑了下去"
"He fixed the leaves..."
"他把树叶整理好"
Game over.
游戏结束
Hey, there.
你好啊
I can't play long, I...
我不能玩太久 我...
Oh, sure, me too.
没问题 我也是
Look...
听着
Last time we played, I was drunk, man, from the party.
上次玩的时候 我在派对上喝醉了
Me, too.
我也是
Cool.
好
Ok.
行
Be good to have a serious game, you know?
能好好打一场真的很爽
Serious game.
好好打一场
Serious game.
好好打一场
Here we go.
开始吧
About to kick your ass, motherfucker.
我要痛扁你了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah? You're gonna try.
是吗 你尽管试吧
Round one. Fight.
第一回合 开始
Come on, come on! Please, please! Stop it! No! I'm going.
拜托 别走 别闹 我要走了
Can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Yes. Can you hear me now?
是的 现在能听到了吗
You're the driver, right?
你是司机 对吧
Yeah, I'm outside of the Taphouse.
对 我在酒馆门口
Taphouse.
酒馆
So, guess that's us gay now.
看来现在我们是同性恋了
That's a joke.
开玩笑的
Don't feel like a gay thing.
感觉不像是同性恋
What is it? Jesus.
怎么了 天啊
Exit game.
退出游戏
What?
怎么了
You're supposed to be in bed.
你怎么没在床上
I'm thirsty.
我渴了
You're thirsty?
你渴了
You finished? Yes.
你吃完了吗 吃完了
Yes what?
吃完了 然后呢
Yes, thank you. Go ahead.
吃完了 谢谢 去吧
Hey, Mom.
你好 妈妈
Hey there, little man.
你好 小伙子
Looks like you can use one of these.
看来你需要喝一杯咖啡
Feels like a dog died in my damn head.
感觉就像有条狗死在我脑袋里了
You weren't supposed to drink.
你不应该喝酒的
I figured my period was late. And I hoped it was.
我以为我的月经迟到了 我希望是
And then it came on while I was out, so.
结果我在外面时月经来了 所以
I just said fuck it.
我心想 去它的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Next time.
还有下次
Nose kiss.
亲鼻子上了
Please rinse dishes before program start.
请在程序开始前冲洗碗盘
Round one. Fight.
第一回合 开始
I'm sorry, baby.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm just tired, OK?
我累了 好吗
OK, I know when you're thinking.
好吧 我看得出你有心事
What's up?
怎么了
How does it feel?
是什么感觉
I mean, like, for you,
对你来说
being in a woman's body while...
在女人的身体里 然后
Crazy.
疯狂
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
I mean, it's different.
我是说 不一样
Like...
就是
the physical feeling of it?
肉体上的感觉
It's more sort of...
更加地
satisfying.
满足
I can't really explain it.
我不知该怎么解释
Like, one's a guitar solo,
一种是吉他独奏
the other's a whole fucking orchestra.
另一种是整个管弦乐队
But the tune's basically the same.
但曲子基本上是一样的
Different tempos, though.
不过节拍不同
Yeah, I think you've run that analogy to the ground.
嗯 这个比喻你用到家了
Fuck you.
去你的
I'd like you to push my feet down.
我想要你推我的脚
Listen here, mister.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表