剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
What?
什么
OK, come on.
好了 快
Come on, come on. Here we go.
快 快 我们走
Who are you guys?
你们是谁
I'm Rachel and like I said, I'm a huge fan.
我是瑞秋 我说了 我是你的铁粉
Listen, lover girls, we gotta move.
姑娘们 我们得赶紧走
Why is that thing talking like that? All real?
那玩意怎么那样说话 那么真
They broke the limiter, so I am you.
他们解开了限制器 我就是你
Your whole brain. I'm all of you.
你的整个大脑 我就是完整的你
I can't believe there's two of you.
难以置信有两个你
That thing isn't all of me.
那玩意不是完整的我
I'm all of me.
我才是完整的我
Really? Senior high, I had, like, a major crush on Ryan Simmonds,
是吗 我高中很喜欢瑞安·西蒙兹
but he was just not interested,
但他没什么兴趣
so I made out with his brother, Stevie,
我和他弟弟史蒂夫亲热了
even though his braces scratched my teeth.
虽然他的牙套♥弄♥伤了我的牙齿
Actually, Stevie was the first guy You have to shut up.
其实 史蒂夫是第一个 给我闭嘴
Also, I'm not allergic to shellfish and I hate my Aunt Catherine.
而且我不对贝类过敏 我讨厌凯瑟琳姑妈
Aunt Catherine, oh, my God, we have to stop her.
凯瑟琳姑妈 天啊 我们得阻止她
Stop her from doing what?
阻止她干什么
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Ladies and gentlemen, Catherine Ortiz.
女士们先生们 凯瑟琳·奥提斯
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome and thank you for joining us
女士们先生们 欢迎 谢谢各位前来
as we introduce you to a brand-new,
我们要向你们介绍一位全新的
yet strangely familiar, superstar.
但又异常熟悉的巨星
Come on, to the car.
快 上车
What? No, no, no, come on.
什么 不 不 快
You'll be fine. Come on, let's go.
你不会有事的 快 我们走
Get in. Come on.
上车 快
Fuck.
操
I don't need to tell you that in an age of streaming content,
不用我说大家也清楚 在流媒体时代
live tours are now by far
现场演出是目前
the most lucrative aspect of the music industry.
音乐行业最赚钱的部分
But for the past six months, Ashley, of course,
但过去六个月 艾什莉
has been sadly unable to participate...
很遗憾 无法参与其中
until today.
直到今天
Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to introduce you
女士们先生们 我们很自豪地向你们介绍
to Ashley Eternal.
永恒艾什莉
Isn't she great?
她是不是很棒
Ashley Eternal is the most accurate
永恒艾什莉是历史上
and versatile holographic performer in history.
最准确 最多才多艺的全息艺人
Photo-realistic and fully controllable,
维妙维肖 完全可控
right down to instant costume changes.
而且可以随时变装
Oh, my God. Jack, do you know the way to the stadium?
天啊 杰克 你知道怎么上舞台吗
No. I do.
不知道 我知道
They do.
她们知道
Wait, that's not all.
慢着 不仅如此
Ashley is also fully scalable.
艾什莉可任意伸缩
And when I say, "Scalable," I mean scalable.
"可伸缩" 可伸又可缩
No more squinting from half a mile away.
不用从远处眯着眼睛看了
Now the entire audience gets a front row seat,
现在所有观众都将享受前排的豪华视效
no matter how big the venue.
无论演出场地多大
Finally,
最后
an act that will make the live audience
这场演出将会让现场观众
put down their damn phones,
放下他们的破手♥机♥
look up, and gasp in awe.
抬头向前 惊得说不出话来
You have to jump the light. I'm not jumping a red.
红灯闯过去 我才不要闯红灯
Go. No. OK.
快去 不要 好吧
I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Shit, it's the cops. I'm never gonna get my license.
警♥察♥来了 我永远拿不到驾照了
And there's more.
还有
Ashley Eternal is streamable.
永恒艾什莉可以线上播放
She can appear in thousands of locations simultaneously.
她可以同时出现在成千上万的演出场所
Imagine an entire nationwide tour,
想象一下吧 一个晚上
all taking place on the same night.
就完成一次全国巡演
Never exhausted, never sick,
不会疲惫 不会生病
always pitch perfect, bringing her A-game.
声调永远完美 状态永远最佳
It's not a dream, it's reality.
这不再是梦 而是现实
But that's enough from me.
我说得够多了
Let's give it up for Ashley Eternal.
大家掌声欢迎永恒艾什莉
**See me dancing on the stage That I've built*
*在自己的舞台上 我欢歌♥劲舞
**Spotlight on me shining strong*
*我身上的聚光灯闪耀
**Feel such happiness inside of my heart*
*我心中充满欢乐
*And it's all right here* Give it up.
*热情全在心里* 掌声起来
**Right here in my song See my crew dancing around me*
*在我的歌♥里 舞伴围绕在我身边
**Hear the audience's screams*
*观众为我欢呼鼓掌
**Feel like I could jump*
*我仿佛可以一跃万丈
**Right to the sky*
*跃到那天空之上
**And just lose myself*
*我们尽情欢乐
**Lose myself inside a dream*
*在梦中尽情欢歌♥
Right up there, see. Well, how do I get in?
在那里 看见了吗 我们怎么进去
There's a bay door round back. OK, one at a time, please.
后面有个侧门 别同时说话
I've played this place a million times.
我在这里表演过无数次了
Me, too. What'd you think about the acoustics?
我也是 你觉得音响效果好吗
Man, they suck. Right?
简直烂透了 对吧
Guys, do I just drive through?
几位 难道我就这么直接开进去吗
This is so cool.
真是太酷了
Get out of the vehicle, now.
立即下车
Come out with your hands up or we open fire!
立即下车 把手举起来 不然我们开枪了
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我不想死 我不想死
I don't wanna die. Get out of the vehicle now.
我不想死 立即下车
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我不想死 我不想死
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我不想死 我不想死 我不想死
Oh, fuck it.
完蛋了
Alright, everybody, I wrote this next one about my shitty aunt.
大伙儿 下面这首歌♥献给我的垃圾姨妈
**God money I'll do anything for you*
*钱啊 我什么都愿意做
**God money Just tell me what you want me to*
*钱啊 有事你尽管吩咐
**God money Nail me up against the wall*
*钱啊 把我往死里整吧
**God money Don't want everything, he wants it all*
*钱啊 除了你我什么都不要
*No, you can't take it* Fuck yeah.
*别抢我的钱* 太棒了
**No, you can't take it*
*别抢我的钱
**No, you can't take that away from me*
*不行 不能抢走我的钱
**No, you can't take it No, you can't take it*
*别抢我的钱 别抢我的钱
**No you can't take that away from me*
*不行 不能抢走我的钱
**Head like a hole Black as your soul*
*脑子全是空 心里黑洞洞
**I'd rather die than give you control*
*我就是死也不能被你管控
**Head like a hole, black as your soul*
*脑子全是空 心里黑洞洞
The mouse comes out and dies...
老鼠一露头就会死
**I'd rather die than give you control*
*我就是死也不能被你管控
...so the mouse is the mice, and it...
不管是一只还是多只 而且
**Bow down before the one you serve*
*跪拜你的主人
**You're going to get what you deserve*
*领走你的恶报
**Bow down before the one you serve*
*跪拜你的主人
**You're going to get what you deserve*
*领走你的恶报
That was awful!
太难听了
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
**Bow down before the one you serve*
*跪拜你的主人
**You're going to get what you deserve*
*领走你的恶报
**Bow down before the one you serve*
*跪拜你的主人
**You're going to get what you deserve*
*领走你的恶报
**God money I'll do anything for you*
*钱啊 我什么都愿意做
**God money Just tell me what you want me to*
*钱啊 有事你尽管吩咐
**God money Nail me up against the wall*
*钱啊 把我往死里整吧
**God money Don't want everything, he wants it all*
*钱啊 除了你我什么都不要
**No, you can't take it No, you can't take it*
*别抢我的钱 别抢我的钱
**No you can't take that away from me*
*不行 不能抢走我的钱
**Head like a hole Black as your soul*
*脑子全是空 心里黑洞洞
**I'd rather die than give you control*
*我就是死也不能被你管控
**Head like a hole Black as your soul*
*脑子全是空 心里黑洞洞
**I'd rather die than give you control*
*我就是死也不能被你管控
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表