剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
比利 我不能给你
Did everyone catch the same disease today? I didn't ask you.
今天大家都吃错药了吗 我不是在请求你
You cannot expose yourself to that.
你不能把自己卷进去
My laptop in there?
我的笔记本在吗
Bill? Yeah.
比利 在这里
And a sat link? Yes.
有卫星信♥号♥♥吗 有
Fuck it. I'll get it myself.
滚你们吧 我自己去查
Bill. Peace.
比利 再见
Bill.
比利
What did Penelope say? Can you make a note for me?
佩内洛普怎么说的来着 你能帮我记一下吗
Christopher Michael Gillhaney.
克里斯托弗·迈克尔·吉尔海尼
Christopher Michael Gillhaney. UK,
克里斯托弗·迈克尔·吉尔海尼 英国
user since '08, didn't log on for 18 months.
08年注册 最近一年半未登录
Sorry, what's your name?
抱歉 你叫什么
Tipi.
蒂比
Hi, I'm Billy.
你好 我是比利
Tipi, really the only good thing about my position
蒂比 我这个位置唯一的好处
is every once in a while I get to invoke...
就是我偶尔能进入
God-mode.
上帝模式
Christopher? Is that Christopher? Hello?
克里斯托弗 是克里斯托弗吗 喂
Yeah, I'm here.
是 我在
It's me.
是我
I'm Billy Bauer.
我是比利·鲍尔
You wanted to talk to me? I did. I did, yeah. I do.
你有话想对我说 没错 是
Okay, well, uh... you got me on the line.
那好 你跟我说上话了
Tell you what, why don't you let
这么着吧 不如你先
our guy Jaden there go and, uh...
放了我们的杰登
you and I can just, you know, chat?
我们俩可以 聊聊
We can talk about...
我们可以聊聊
whatever it is you want.
你想要的东西
If I let him go, you'll hang up.
如果我放了他 你会挂电♥话♥的
I'm not gonna hang up, Christopher.
我不会挂电♥话♥的 克里斯托弗
I want you to listen to me! I'm listening.
我要你听我说 我在听
Let's just not... blow up, okay?
先不要...炸毛 好吗
Let's just, you know, be calm
我们 冷静点
and you'll just kind of tell me what it is that you want.
你就告诉我 你到底要什么
I just told you. I want you to listen to me.
我刚和你说了 我要你听我说
Just fucking listen to me. I'm listening.
好好听我说 我在听
There's no one else here.
这里没有其他人
Okay, Chris? It's just... it's you and me.
好吗 克里斯 只有你和我
You have my attention.
我在仔细听
Chris? Yeah, I'm just...
克里斯 嗯 我只是...
I'm just... it's hard to get my thoughts in order.
我只是...有点难理清楚我的思路
I've rehearsed this though, and I just...
我已经演练过了 我...
That's okay. Take your time, man. Just...
没关系 慢慢来 你...
Take your time.
慢慢来
You run Smithereen.
你运作生活碎片
Since 2008.
从2008年起
I used to use Smithereen all the time.
我以前总在用生活碎片
Okay. I mean, constantly.
好吧 我是说 一刻不停
Like, my phone was glued to my hand.
我的手♥机♥简直是黏在我手上
I was the whole cliché, you know,
我就是那种典型的网瘾
first thing I saw in the morning, last thing I saw at night.
早上睁眼就看手♥机♥ 晚上睡前也在看手♥机♥
Tamsin was...
塔姆辛...
Chris? I'm here.
克里斯 我在呢
Tamsin was the same. She was my fiancée.
塔姆辛也一样 她是我未婚妻
Three years ago...
三年前
I was driving home with her.
我和她一起开车回家
We'd been visiting my mum.
我们去看了我妈妈
My mum was sick and we'd been visiting my mum
我妈妈病了 我们去看了她
and I was driving Tamsin back to our flat.
我当时正开车载着塔姆辛回我们家
She was asleep.
她当时睡着了
She was tired and I'm just driving her home.
她很累 我就开车带她回家
And it was boring.
路上很无聊
I got bored.
我无聊了
I got bored every ten seconds back then, I think,
我当时可能每过十秒就会觉得无聊吧
and I'm on this A road.
我在一条路上
It was very quiet, straight...
四周非常安静 道路笔直
...and my phone lights up and I check it.
我的手♥机♥突然亮了 我就打开看
I just glanced at it, you know.
我就看了一眼
There's this little notification thing
只是一条通知
saying someone liked a comment
有人赞了
that I made about some photo of theirs.
我对他们照片的评论
I just glanced at it, you know.
我就是看了一眼
That's all the time it took.
就在这短短的一瞬
It took her two months to die.
她挣扎了两个月才死去
I was at her bedside. It was no use.
我一直陪在她床边 没有用
The man in the other car died, too.
另一辆车里的那个男人也死了
He was drunk. He got the blame. They said it was him.
他喝醉了 他全责 他们说都是他的错
Everyone felt sorry for me. Mr. Tragic.
所有人都很同情我 不幸先生
Even her parents.
连她父母也这么觉得
At her funeral, you know, her mum was comforting me.
在她的葬礼上 她母亲还安慰我
Her fucking mum.
她母亲
What could I say to her?
我该怎么和她说
Nobody wants to hear that their daughter's dead
没有人想知道自己女儿的死
because I was looking at me fucking phone.
是因为我在看手♥机♥
Afterwards, everyone tried to get me to go to grief counseling.
后来 所有人都让我去接受悲伤疏导
It's Pen. Talk about it.
是佩内 要我好好谈谈
Just say... say how you feel.
说出...我的感受
And I'm thinking...
可我...
I can't say a fucking thing.
我什么都说不出来
Because how I feel is that I fucking killed her.
因为我的感受就是 是我杀了她
I killed her.
是我杀了她
Me.
是我
I killed her over a fucking... dog photo.
我为一张狗的照片...杀了她
I killed her over that.
我就为那个害死了她
I hear you.
我明白
What?
什么
I said...
我说
"I hear you."
"我明白[在听]"
Of course you fucking hear me.
你当然在听我说话
You sound like you're in a lot of pain.
你听起来很痛苦
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ! Speak like a fucking human being!
上帝啊 说点人话吧
You said you hear me so fucking hear me.
你说你在听 那你就好好听
I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
They gave me bullshit advice.
他们给了我一些扯淡的建议
Fucking talking points. Talking points.
什么谈话要点 谈话要点
Fucking hell. I know.
该死的 我知道
Fuck! I'm...
该死 我...
I don't know what to say to you.
我不知道该怎么和你说
Okay?
好吗
That's the truth.
这是事实
I don't know what to say. I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道该说什么 我不知道你想让我说什么
I know it was me.
我知道是我
It was me. I was driving. It was my fault.
是我 开车的是我 是我的错
I never told anyone before because what good would that do,
我从来没有和任何人说过 因为那有什么用
or I could write it all down
或者我可以写下来
and leave a... A note, shoot myself,
留遗言 自尽
but what good would that do?
但那又有什么用
But I thought I could tell you.
但我想我能告诉你
If I could get you to listen.
如果我能让你听我说
It was your thing, you built it.
那是你的东西 你是创建的
I heard that that you make these things that way.
我听说你是故意开♥发♥成那样的
Addictive.
令人上瘾
So that you can't take your eyes off them.
让人根本移不开目光
Well, job done.
好样的
Bit of user feedback for you there.
算是我的用户反馈了
Maybe factor that into your next update.
在下一次更新时考虑进去吧
I'm so sorry about your girl.
你未婚妻的事我很抱歉
Truly. I'm, uh...
真的 我
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表