剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
You've got 20,000 fans out there,
外面有两万粉丝等着你
waiting to see the you they love.
等着那个他们爱的你
Their folks bought them tickets.
他们的父母给他们买♥♥了票
They're so excited, they've been waiting for this for months.
他们兴奋极了 盼这一刻已经盼了好几个月
Don't let them down.
别让他们失望
Knock 'em dead.
用魅力横扫他们吧
Get makeup in there, now.
马上让化妆师过来
That was Lenny and Charlie.
刚刚表演的是莱尼和查理
OK, next up, a late entry.
下一位 报名很晚
Dancing to "On A Roll" by Ashley O, it's Rachel Goggins.
舞曲是艾什莉·奥的《火力全开》 瑞秋·高金斯
Do you have any idea how long it takes a rodent to die
你知道老鼠吃了这里面的毒饵
when it's eaten the poisoned bait in one of these?
要多久才能死吗
Your pest control policy needs a serious overhaul, my friend.
你需要认真检查你的害虫防治策略了 朋友
Man, I'm just the janitor.
我就是个清洁工而已
I'm so stupid.
我好蠢
I messed it all up.
我全搞砸了
I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
肯定没那么糟糕
I let Ashley Too down.
我让艾什莉替身失望了
Bear put a camera in her dressing room like you asked.
阿熊按你的要求 在化妆间里装了摄像头
You'll want to see this.
你肯定想看这段
What's she doing?
她在干什么
She's been stockpiling the meds.
她一直在囤积这些药片
Also...
而且
there's this.
还有这个
You got your things, uh,
东西都带上了吗
for where we're going, where are we going?
就是我们要去的地方 要去哪来着
Yes, I have my swim cap, Dad.
我带着泳帽了 爸爸
Where's Ashley? I tossed her out.
艾什莉在哪 我扔了
Garbage truck came, so I tossed her out. What?
垃圾车来了 我就扔掉了 什么
She wasn't good for you. Dad!
她对你没好处 爸爸
You're better off without it. Dad!
没了它你会更好的 爸爸
Dad! Rachel. I'm in the middle of something.
爸爸 瑞秋 我正忙着呢
Jack threw Ashley Too away. It was an intervention.
杰克把艾什莉替身扔了 我是及时干预
That thing was poison.
那玩意儿就是毒药
You're gonna buy her a new one.
那你得给她买♥♥个新的
Ashley was filling her head with crap.
艾什莉给她灌了一脑子毒鸡汤
She's the only person who is actually nice to me.
只有她一个人对我好
She's not a person. She's my friend.
她根本不是个人 她是我的朋友
Merchandise. Girls, calm down please.
是个商品 孩子们 别吵
You're jealous. Of a doll?
你就是嫉妒 我嫉妒个娃娃吗
She's not a doll and she knows me better than you do.
她不只是个娃娃 而且比你更了解我
I'm your sister. You hardly even talk to me.
我是你姐姐 你都不怎么跟我说话
Bullshit. Ever since Mom died.
胡扯 自从妈妈去世之后
You shut up.
你给我闭嘴
It's true, ever since she died, all you do is mope around
是真的 她走后 你就整天阴着个脸
with that stupid guitar, which you're probably no good at
抱着你的破吉他 你八成都弹得不好
'cause you're too scared to play in front of anyone.
因为你都不敢当着别人的面演奏
Yeah, well, at least I'm not some cookie-cutter cutesy doodle,
至少我不是什么俗烂矫情的浪荡货
all because a dolly told me to do it.
就因为一个破娃娃叫我这么做
Hi, I'm Ashley Too, I'm your only friend.
我是艾什莉替身 我是你唯一的朋友
Kiss my feet, kiss my ass!
膜拜我吧 跪舔我吧
I hate you. I hate you, too.
我恨你 我也恨你
Gave the kitchen the night off.
让厨房♥放一晚上假吧
I thought we could have take out, like the old days.
我想我们可以像过去那样叫外卖♥♥
Sure.
好啊
It's La Mamas.
是妈妈菜
I'll hit the gym extra hard tomorrow.
我明天得去健身房♥加倍锻炼了
No, it's good to see you enjoying your food.
不 看你吃得开心我也高兴
I look after you, don't I?
我一直在照顾你 是不是
You're my manager, so.
你可是我的经纪人
But you'd tell me if anything was wrong?
不过如果有事你会告诉我的吧
I've been telling you that something is wrong...
我一直在告诉你有事不对劲
for a while.
说了有一阵子了
It's getting so hard just to keep doing this.
继续这样下去越来越难了
I really wanna do... You wanna change your material, I know.
我真的想 你想改变风格 我知道
I hear you.
我都知道
I do.
真的
I'm sorry, I know how you feel.
我很抱歉 我知道你的感受
I know what I'm like, Ashley, I know.
我知道我是什么样 艾什莉 我知道
You feel like I... don't listen,
你觉得我 不听你的
like I have too much control over your image, your look,
我紧紧地控制着你的形象 造型
your persona.
和人设
Yeah.
对
You don't trust Dr. Munk.
你也不信任蒙克医生
You don't trust me.
你也不信任我
No, it's...
不是 我只是
You feel trapped here.
你觉得被困住了
You feel...
你觉得
desperate to break away.
特别想挣脱出去
Where did you get that?
你是从哪拿到的
And, oh, you think you know how.
对了 你还以为你找到方法了
What was the plan? OD? Make me look bad?
你打算干什么 服药过量吗 让我当恶人
Do you know me at all?
你真的了解我吗
Catherine, that's evidence against you, against Munk.
凯瑟琳 这是指证你和蒙克的证据
All of it. I know everything.
全都是 我什么都知道
I know precisely what you know.
我完全知道你知道什么
There is a wealth of information on this thing.
这玩意上面有不少情报
You do seem preoccupied with contract law.
你似乎对合同法特别感兴趣
You know, I could have saved you some clicks.
不如我给你省点搜索的工夫
Your contract's watertight, it doesn't expire until you turn 25.
你的合同密不透风 直到你25岁都有效
Not anymore, not now that you broke laws, Catherine.
现在不是了 因为你违法了 凯瑟琳
The illegal meds, that puts you in breach,
非法药物 你违约了
which means that I get an instant break.
也就是说我可以立即解约
You eat the rest, I'm fucking sick.
剩下的你吃了吧 我感觉恶心
Sit down, you little ingrate.
坐下 你个恩将仇报的东西
What the fuck did you just call me?
你叫我什么
Do you know how old I was when your parents died?
你知道你父母死时我多大吗
22 years old.
22岁
Twenty-two, younger than you, but I took you in.
22岁 比你现在都小 但还是收留了你
It's my fucking fault. It's not your fault.
都是我不好吗 不是你不好
But you never once asked me what that was like for me.
但你从来没问过我 我的感受是什么
Do you have any idea what I had to give up?
你知道我放弃了多少吗
Do you have any conception of that at all? Did you ever wonder--
你到底知不知道 你就从来没想过
Do you ever look around the fucking house
那你就没有想过 我们住这么大的房♥子
and see where we fucking live because it means I've worked hard.
过着这么舒服的日子 都是因为我的努力吗
Oh, this is because of you?
还都成你的功劳了吗
Where we live is because of you? Yes.
我们的好日子都感谢你吗 没错
And while you sang your little song
就你唱那几首破歌♥
and you danced your little dance--
跳那些个浪舞
Fuck, Catherine.
妈的 凯瑟琳
Who stood in the wing, making sure the lights stay on you?
你以为是谁确保了聚光灯都打在你身上
You can go fuck yourself a thousand fucking times, Catherine,
你有多远死多远 凯瑟琳
I fucking hate you. I fucking hate you.
我恨你 我恨死你了
Sit down. No.
坐下 我不
Because I don't have to listen to you anymore.
因为我不用再听你的了
But you will sit down.
但你会坐下
No, I won't.
不 我不会
Yes, you will.
你会的
Do you know what would happen if you did OD on these things?
你知道你服药过量的话会怎么样吗
I checked with Dr. Munk. You wouldn't die,
我问了蒙克医生 你不会死
you'd just wind up in a kind of chemical coma.
你会陷入药物昏迷
At least that's the theory.
至少理论上是这样的
I powdered your pill stash and put it in your food.
我把你存下来的药磨成粉放进了食物里
But don't worry, your career is gonna hold up just fine.
但别担心 你的音乐生涯还将继续
Ashley.
艾什莉
Go to sleep.
睡吧
Since 2017, Western countries, including America,
2017年以来 包括美国在内的西方国家
have exported sixty percent
向中国大♥陆♥和香港
of all plastic scrap to China or Hong Kong.
出口了60%的塑料垃圾
But China has recently shut its doors...
但中国近日关闭了...
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表