剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
对 首先 克里斯托弗的电♥话♥在待机
but we are able to listen in to his end of the line
但我们可以听到他的声音
so we'll share live feed of that with you guys.
所以我们都能听到通话内容
Yeah. That's useful.
好 很有用
In addition, we figure we could share the data we have on him
另外 我们可以提供他在本公♥司♥留下的信息
to assist negotiations at your end,
以协助你们那边的谈判
but first, perhaps you could share
但或许你们可以先告诉我们
with us your perception of what he's doing.
你们怎么看待他的行为
Probably extortion,
可能是想勒索
whether it's targeted at your company is something we don't--
至于是不是针对贵公♥司♥ 这我们...
It's targeted.
绝对是针对我们
Sorry? We're looking into who Christopher is.
你说什么 我们正在调查克里斯托弗
Group-wise we'd slot him into high intellect, low income.
我们把他归为高智商 低收入人群
Often angry people.
通常都很愤怒
Right, well, we checked to see if he'd ever
对 我们查了他是否
expressed hostile sentiments towards Smithereen as an entity
曾对生活碎片整体表示过敌意
but nothing shows up on his social.
但他的社交媒体中并无此表现
In fact, there's been nothing there at all for some time.
事实上 他的社交媒体已经空白一阵了
His whole account is dormant.
他的账户毫无活动
I don't see how this is relevant.
我不明白这有什么关联
But then we checked in with the Hitcher guys.
但之后我们问了搭车客那边的人
Right. So the cab that picked Jaden up
好 他接走杰登的那辆出租车
is registered to an Omar Masimbalu.
是登记在奥马尔·马西姆巴鲁名下
And a name like that, I think you'll agree,
我觉得你也会认同
does not exactly match Mr. Gillhaney.
这并不是吉尔海尼先生的真名
No. Turns out it was a compromised account.
对 原来这是个被泄露的账户
People trade them on the dark web.
被人们在暗网上出♥售♥
Seems likely Chris got a hold of it that way.
克里斯应该是通过那种方式获得了这个账户
You appreciate what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吗
He's been covering his tracks.
他一直在掩盖自己的行踪
So we asked Hitcher to share his account activity
于是我们请求搭车客告知我们他的账户情况
and it seems for weeks,
看上去几周以来
he'd been only accepting jobs
他都只接
specifically outside the Smithereen London address.
伦敦生活碎片外的乘客
Just parked up each day waiting
每天都停在公♥司♥外等着
until he got a job from someone inside the building.
直到他接到一位这间公♥司♥的员工
This... This is a whole plan he's had going on here.
他已计划良久
I mean, this is sophisticated criminal behavior.
这是一种专业的犯罪行为
I find it hard to believe he's never raised red flags before.
很难相信他之前没有犯过罪
His record's totally clean.
他完全没有案底
I mean, he was the victim in--
他之前曾是受害者...
The auto accident in 2015.
2015年的车祸
He lost his fiancée in that crash. Were you aware of that?
他在这场车祸中失去了未婚妻 你知道吗
No.
不知道
But you are.
但你知道
There were historical posts inside his network,
他在自己的主页上发过贴
condolences, memorials,
吊唁 纪念
and that's when Chris disengages, in fact,
事实上 克里斯就是那时脱离社交媒体的
not interacting with friends even though he's expressing grief.
不再和朋友联♥系♥ 虽然他表现出了悲伤
You've done your homework.
你已经做足了功课
Okay, I'm thinking this isn't about money.
好了 我觉得这不是为了钱
David. Go on.
大卫 请讲
Chris is about the same age as Bauer, right?
克里斯和鲍尔年纪相仿 对吗
They've both got geeky backgrounds, computers.
他们都有极客背景 对电脑很熟悉
David. Maybe even Chris thinks it's about money
大卫 或许连克里斯自己都觉得是为了钱
but it's actually about status.
但其实是为了地位
Bauer's got money, power, respect.
鲍尔有钱 有权 受人尊敬
What's Christopher got?
但克里斯托弗有什么
He's skint. He's driving a hookie cab.
他是个穷光蛋 开着出租车
He's just lost his fiancée, his mum as well.
他失去了未婚妻 还有妈妈
What if Christopher thinks he wants what Bauer's got?
要是克里斯托弗觉得他想要鲍尔所拥有的一切呢
But really, it's just about getting his attention.
但他真正的目的只是引起他的注意
What if that's what's going on?
如果是这样呢
Is that gonna help you talk him out of that car?
这能帮你说服他下车来吗
If he'll listen to me, yeah.
如果他肯听我说 能
Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Hello, Christopher?
你在吗 克里斯托弗
Christopher, my name is David Gilkes.
克里斯托弗 我叫大卫·吉尔克斯
I'm David, okay?
我是大卫 好吗
If you can see me, I'm the berk waving his arm in the air, okay?
如果你能看见的话 我就是那个在挥手的傻子
The one in the cheap suit.
穿着便宜西装的那个
Listen, there's a whole load of police here
听着 这里有很多警♥察♥
and to be honest, they're just doing their jobs
老实说 他们只是在做自己的本职工作
but I think they're worried
但我觉得他们担心
you're gonna hurt yourself or someone else.
你会伤到自己或其他人
I don't think you will, Christopher,
我觉得你不会这么做的 克里斯托弗
but I'm not sure that they think that.
但我不确定他们会不会这么想
You know how they get.
你知道他们什么样
Chris, that's me calling you, Chris.
克里斯 是我打来的 克里斯
Oh, leave me alone.
别烦我
I just wanna talk to you for a moment.
我只想跟你聊聊
Harris, if we need you, you got a clear shot?
哈里斯 如果需要 你能一枪击中吗
No clear shot yet. Hostage is directly behind the gunman.
现在还不能 人♥质♥就在枪手正后方
Can you shut up, please?
你能闭嘴吗
Can you hand me that?
能把那个递给我吗
Chris, I know you're pretty stressed at the moment.
克里斯 我知道你现在压力很大
Are you the negotiator? My name is David...
你是谈判专家吗 我叫大卫
Thanks for that, David. Are you the negotiator?
谢谢了 大卫 你是谈判专家吗
Well, some people call me that, but really I'm just a...
有人这么叫我 但我只是...
I've read up about negotiators.
我读过谈判专家的报道
You'll pretend to be my friend
你会假装是我的朋友
and then you'll slowly try to convince me to give myself up.
然后会慢慢尝试劝我投降
Chris, you're obviously a smart guy
克里斯 你显然是个聪明人
so I won't bullsh--
我就不废话...
And if gentle persuasion doesn't work,
如果平和的说服没用
you'll keep me distracted on the phone
你就会打电♥话♥分散我的注意力
long enough for one of your snipers to get a good head shot.
直到你们的狙击手能一枪爆我头
Is that right, David?
是这样吗 大卫
Well, look, let's just try to--
听着 咱们别...
No, no, let's just you fuck off.
不 你滚吧
Get off the line. I'm waiting for Billy Bauer.
赶紧挂断 我在等比利·鲍尔的电♥话♥
Okay, you're the guy in the cheap suit, yeah?
你就是那个穿便宜西装的人 对吧
That's what you said? Yeah.
你是这么说的 对
Okay, so here's what's gonna happen.
好 接下来这么办
I'm gonna count to a hundred.
我会数到一百
Chris. Okay. I'm gonna count to 50.
克里斯 好 那我会数到五十
And if I don't see you get in your car and fuck off right away,
如果我没看到你上车 马上滚蛋
I'll blow his fucking head off!
我就把他崩了
Chris, we don't need to do like that. One, two...
克里斯 没必要这样 一 二...
Harris, have you got a shot?
哈里斯 能一枪命中吗
No, if I shoot, ...four,
不 如果我开枪 四
I'll kill them both. five...
他们都得死 五
...six, seven, eight, nine... He's bluffing.
六 七 八 九 他在虚张声势
David, we can't risk it. You know we can't.
大卫 我们不能冒险 你清楚的
I will blow his fucking head off. 12, 13,
我会把他脑袋蹦开花 12 13
14... Fucking shift then.
14 快换个位置
...15, 16...
15 16
David, I'm ordering you to go.
大卫 我命令你离开
...17, 18, 19, 20...
17 18 19 20
Keys. Who's got the fucking keys?! ...21,
钥匙 钥匙在谁那儿呢 21
22, 23, 24,
22 23 24
25, 26... That's it, keep going.
25 26 就这样 继续动
Give me a clear shot. ...27, 28, 29, 30,
让我能开枪 27 28 29 30
31, 32. Chris, he's going.
31 32 克里斯 他走了
He's gone. Good.
他走了 很好
No one gets hurt if I get my call.
如果我能打通电♥话♥ 就没人会受伤
Don't call this number again.
别再打这个号♥码了
Stop shifting about. Sorry, I've got cramp.
别乱动了 抱歉 我抽筋了
Fucker.
混♥蛋♥
I'm hearing from the British cops
我收到英国警方的消息
he's failed to engage with their negotiator.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表