剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
说曹操曹操到
Oh, my God, you remember that crazy dude
天啊 你还记得我们当初在梅德利
that lived downstairs when we were at Madeley?
住在楼下的那个疯子吗
He used to bang on the ceiling when we played the music.
以前我们放音乐时 他都会敲天花板
He had a point, though, because we were loud.
不过情有可原 我们的确很吵
Baby, you remember the time that you got that molly
宝贝 你记不记得有一次你拿来了摇♥头♥丸♥
and you insisted that we all take it?
非让我们都来一颗
I had to go to work the next day.
我第二天还要上班呢
Lord.
天啊
We were young, I guess.
我们当时还年轻吧
Well.
是啊
Hennessey and dessert is as crazy as it gets now.
现在再疯狂也就是喝点轩尼诗和吃点甜点了
Speaking of dessert, it's almost ready.
说到甜点 快做好了
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在干什么
Just eating. That's not what I mean, OK?
吃东西而已 我不是问你这个
Why the fuck did you come?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么来这里
She asked me to come. What do you want me to say?
她叫我来的 你觉得我能说什么
An excuse. Such as what?
找个借口 比如呢
Such as anything.
什么都行
What am I? Your ex-wife or something?
怎么 我是你前妻吗
Look, it's too strange, OK?
这太奇怪了 好吗
It's just too fucking strange.
真的太他妈奇怪了
I'll tell you what's strange.
我告诉你什么才叫奇怪
Nothing matches it, does it?
没什么能比得上 对不对
I tried replacing it, man.
我也想找到替代品 真的
I tried.
我试过
I tried fucking the computer-controlled characters.
我还上了电脑控制的人格角色
It's bullshit. Shut up.
太假了 闭嘴
It's like a rubber doll. Not programmed for any sex stuff.
就像充气娃娃 没有任何性♥爱♥程序
They just sort of lie there.
他们就躺在那里
I tried it with real players.
我也试过真玩家
Other folks controlling Lance.
让其他人控制兰斯
There was this one guy from Holland.
其中有一个荷兰人
He was kind of halfway OK as long as I didn't think about this accent.
他还算凑合吧 只要我不去在意他的口音
But it didn't get me.
但是我没感觉
It didn't get me, not like when we're in there. You and me.
我没感觉 不像我们在那里时 我和你
Stop it.
够了
I tried everything.
我什么都试过了
I've gone in there as guy players, girl players,
我用过男性玩家 女性玩家
multi-player gangbangs, you name it.
多位玩家NP 各种形式
You know, I even fucked Tundra, the polar bear character.
我甚至还上了谭德拉 那个北极熊角色
I fucked a polar bear
我上了北极熊
and I still couldn't get you out of my mind.
可你还在我脑子里
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
You want to fuck Roxi again.
你还想上罗克茜
I don't. You do.
我不想 你想
Just... The best sex of my life.
别... 那是我这辈子最棒的性♥爱♥
Best of yours too. Fucking transcendent. You know it was.
你肯定也一样 简直是销魂蚀骨 你清楚得很
Think about it.
想想吧
Think about her.
想想她
Roxi.
罗克茜
Holding her,
抱着她
her warm skin against yours.
温暖的肌肤紧紧相贴
Please.
不要
Her tight wet pussy.
她的逼又湿又紧
Fuck, man. She'll be in there at midnight.
我♥操♥ 她午夜时会在里面等你
Just come on in one last time. You know you want to. One last time.
你再进来一次吧 你肯定想的 最后一次
What y'all doing?
你们在干什么
Bullshit. Bullshit, yeah.
瞎聊 瞎聊 对
That looks good.
看起来很好吃
Baby, your plate.
宝贝 盘子给我
Is that your tiramisu?
你做了提拉米苏吗
You know it.
没错
World famous.
全球闻名
Good to see you.
见到你很开心
Happy birthday, man.
生日快乐
It was good to see you.
见到你很开心
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
Lord, hug each other.
天哪 快拥抱吧
Guys can be so awkward.
你们男人可真尴尬
Midnight.
午夜哦
Bye. Good night.
再见 晚安
I love this.
我好爱这样
I love you.
我爱你
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
I don't know where that came from.
我不知道我为什么那么说
Where the fuck does this go?
这样下去会怎样
You're feeling it, too.
你也感觉到了
Just say it.
说啊
Say it.
说出来
What the fuck do you want?
你到底想怎样
Where does this end?
你以为能有什么结果
Who says it has to end?
谁说非得结束了
You remember the Year Club? Danny.
你还记得年岁酒吧吗 丹尼
The old club, the Year.
那家老酒吧 年岁酒吧
Of course I do, why?
我当然记得 怎么了
Car lot out back. Meet me there in 30 minutes.
后面的停车场 半小时后在那等我
Exit game.
退出游戏
OK. We're not gonna fight.
我们不是来打架的
We're gonna kiss.
我们要亲嘴
Kiss?
亲嘴
Like... kiss.
就是 吻
It's the only way. We gotta know.
只有这样才行 我们必须得确认
Know...
确认什么
If there are fireworks,
如果有感觉
then, OK, bam, it's an "us" thing, whatever.
那我们 就能成
At least we've got a foothold on it.
至少我们心里有底了
So let's just fucking kiss.
所以干脆就亲一个
Ok.
好吧
I said OK.
我说了好
I'm working up to it.
让我酝酿一会儿
You want me to start? I don't know.
要我主动吗 我怎么知道
Yeah.
也行
Ok.
好吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Just fucking kiss me, man.
赶紧亲吧 哥们
Nope.
没感觉
Not a damn thing.
什么都没有
No, me neither.
我也是 没感觉
So that settles it.
看来说清楚了
You know it's different in the game.
你知道在游戏里是不一样的
No.
不行
You got to get that shit out of your head.
你得忘记这些愚蠢的想法
It ain't coming out, man. No.
忘不掉了 哥们 不行
It's burrowed right in there. No, fuck you.
已经深埋在脑子里了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Burrowed right in there, man.
就在这里 哥们
I know it, you know it.
我知道 你也知道
It's buried in there, huh?
你说埋在你的脑子里了是不是
Maybe we can get rid of it like that. Don't push me, man.
或许打你一顿你就忘了 你别推我
You a big man? What you gonna do? Don't push me.
你是大男人吗 推你怎么着 别推我
What you gonna do?
就推你了怎么着
Ok.
好吧
Stop.
停
Stop! Stop!
别打了 别打了
My husband's here.
我丈夫在这
Danny, Daniel Parker. Daniel Parker.
他叫丹尼 丹尼尔·帕克 丹尼尔·帕克
I knew y'all were mad at each other over dinner.
我知道你们两个晚餐时在吵架
So, what were you fighting about?
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表