剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
本来不该是这样的
Our whole platform, I swear to God.
我们的整个平台 我对天发誓
It was... like, it was one thing when I started it
我创建的时候是一回事
and then it just... I don't know,
后来就 我不知道
it just became this whole other fucking thing.
后来就变成了另一回事
I mean, it got there by degrees, you know, they said...
是逐渐改变的 他们说
"Bill, you gotta keep optimizing,
"比利 你必须不断优化
you gotta keep people engaged."
抓住人们的注意力"
Until it was more like a crack pipe.
直到它变得更像一根吸毒管
It was like some kind of fucking Vegas casino where...
就像拉斯维加斯赌场
And we'd sealed off all the fucking doors.
而且我们把所有的门都焊死了
They've got a department...
他们有一个部门
All they do is tweak it like that on purpose.
他们的工作就是故意调整成这样
They've got dopamine targets
他们专攻你的多巴胺
and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
而我什么也阻止不了
I started it. There's nothing I can do to fucking stop it.
是我创建的 可我什么也阻止不了
I'm like some kind of... fucking bullshit front-man now.
我现在就像是 扯淡的幌子
I swear to God, I've been on this retreat,
我对天发誓 我来这里静修
supposed to be for ten days...
本应该是十天的
After, like, day two,
结果才过了两天
I decided, fuck it.
我就决定 去它的
I quit Smithereen. That's it, I'm out.
我退出生活碎片 到此为止 我不干了
Hey. Shut up!
闭嘴
No way I'm Shut up.
我绝不... 闭嘴
I don't give a fuck what you do now.
我才不在乎你现在做什么
Beat yourself up or fucking run a victory lap, I don't care.
自暴自弃 或者庆祝胜利 我不在乎
I just wanted to say my piece.
我只是想把我的想法说出来
I'm gonna go now.
我要挂了
Chris...
克里斯
you gonna let our guy go?
你会放了我们的人吗
Of course I am. Oh, thank God.
当然会 谢天谢地
I'm going to. I always was, all along.
我会的 我本就是这么打算的
And now I'm out of here.
现在我要离开了
Wait, Chris, um, out of here
等等 克里斯 离开
as in... As in out of here.
意思是... 意思是离开这个世界
What do you think I fucking mean? No.
不然你以为是什么意思 不
No, what? Don't...
不 什么 别
You don't have to do that.
你不必那么做
Chris, you do not have to do that.
克里斯 你不非得那么做
I can't stay here, not after what I did to her.
我不能活下去 我害死了她
I have to. No, you don't have to do anything!
我必须死 不 你什么都不必做
You don't have to waste your life.
你不必浪费你的生命
It is wasted.
已经浪费了
If there's anything that I can do, Chris,
如果有什么我能做的 克里斯
you gotta give me a shot here, okay?
你得给我个机会 好吗
There's gotta be something that I can do,
一定有什么我能做的
even if it's something small.
哪怕是一件小事
There's gotta be one small thing that I can do for you.
一定有一件我能帮你做的小事
Please, Chris, just...
求你了 克里斯
Chris, anything.
克里斯 任何事
Do you know the guy who owns Persona?
你认识人际圈的老板吗
Yeah, I know Curtis. Sure.
认识 我认识柯蒂斯
Hello? Hayley Blackwood?
你好 是海莉·布莱克伍德吗
Speaking.
是我
I'm calling from Persona in San Francisco.
这里是旧金山的人际圈总部
I've been asked to pass on some information to you.
有人让我把一些信息告诉你
You have?
是吗
He's spoken to him.
他和他谈过了
I'm gonna let you go now, Jaden. Okay?
我现在放你走了 杰登 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You can get up.
你可以起来了
Careful, careful. No sudden movements now.
小心 小心 动作别太突然
We don't wanna spook them, okay?
我们不想吓到他们 好吗
Hold out your wrists.
把手腕伸出来
He's cutting him free.
他要放了他
I'm sorry for putting you through all of this.
抱歉让你经历这一切
It's okay.
没关系
Come on, come on, what's taking...
快点 快点 还磨蹭什么...
Don't kill yourself, man.
别自杀 伙计
Seriously, my uncle killed hisself
说真的 我舅舅自杀了
and it fucked my whole family up.
把我们全家都毁了
My mum's still a mess. I'll go out there right now
我妈妈现在还很难过 我现在就出去
and then I'll tell all of them,
然后我会告诉他们所有人
I'll tell them that you didn't hurt me.
我会告诉他们你没伤害我
That's very good of you. That's very kind of you.
你人真好 你太善良了
But I don't wanna be here anymore.
但我不想再活下去了
I won't do it until you're away from the car.
我等你走远了再动手
Seriously, you don't wanna do this--
说真的 你不想这么做的
I know you mean well,
我知道你是好心
but, please, just please get out of the car.
但是求你了 求你下车吧
Please.
求你了
I can't get out the car, you left the child lock on.
我下不了车 你没打开儿童锁
Oh, no, no, no. Please, don't.
不不不 拜托 不要
Just leave me to it. You don't have to do this!
别管我了 你不必这么做
They're struggling. Have you got a clear shot?
他们在挣扎 你能瞄准吗
Affirmative.
能
Shot authorized.
允许射击
Fuck.
操
Just drop it, man! No.
把枪放下 伙计 不
Target missed.
没有命中
Authorized.
允许射击
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表