剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
他没和谈判专家交涉成功
Agent Cruz, could you give us a moment please?
科鲁兹探员 你能让我们商量下吗
Sure. Yep.
当然
We have to tell Billy what's happening.
我们必须告诉比利发生了什么
Billy's not here, okay?
比利不在 好吗
I can't just call him up.
我不能就这样给他打电♥话♥
Where is he?
他在哪
He's six days into a ten-day silent retreat.
他在进行十天的静默修行 现在第六天
A silent retreat? Just him alone,
静默修行 就他自己
not speaking to anyone, total isolation.
不跟任何人讲话 与世隔绝
He's done tech detox weekends here and there, but ten days.
他周末时不时做过排毒 但这可是十天
And I'm very reluctant to step into that.
我很不想掺和这事
But you do know where he is, right?
但你知道他在哪吧
Well, he doesn't know it but of course I do.
他不知道这一点 但我当然知道
Mr. Bauer?
鲍尔先生
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Bauer?
鲍尔先生
I'm so sorry to interrupt
很抱歉打扰
but there's a situation you need to know about.
但有件事你得知道一下
Someone in the United kingdom has taken one of our interns hostage
英国的一个人把我们的一名实习生劫持了
and they're threatening to kill him
还威胁会杀掉他
unless they can speak to you on the phone.
除非你能跟他通电♥话♥
Oh, fuck.
操
And he nearly hit us and then,
他差点撞上我们
he just crashed into that field over there.
然后他就冲进那边的田地了
That's when they shouted, "Gun."
就在那时他们喊道 "有枪"
Stay back, ladies and gents.
退后 女士们先生们
He just logged in. Like, right now.
他刚登录了 此时此刻
What's he doing?
他在做什么
Looks like he's looking at posts from bystanders at the scene.
好像在看现场围观群众的推文
How old are you?
你多大了
Twenty-two.
22岁
Have you got a girlfriend?
有女友了吗
Or a boyfriend? Partner? Whatever?
或者男友 伴侣 什么的
Not at the moment.
目前没有
You know, if you give yourself in, they might go easy on you.
如果你自首 他们可能网开一面
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
This is my last day.
这是我最后一天
This is my last day.
这是我最后一天
This is my last day.
这是我最后一天
I wanna talk to the guy.
我想跟那个人通话
That's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Legally and personally, I strongly advise against that.
于情于法 我强烈反对这样做
What do you do if he asks for a million dollars?
万一他要一百万 你怎么办呢
Tell him he can have it.
告诉他我们给他
We cannot give money I'm not talking about giving him money.
我们不能给钱 我不是说真的给他
I'm talking about buying us some more time.
我是说给我们争取时间
The moment any kind of transaction gets mentioned--
一旦提到这种交易
Jesus, fuck the fucking money! Holy shit!
别管什么钱了 我♥操♥
To be blunt, Mr. Bauer,
说实话 鲍尔先生
for all we know, this guy's planning on executing the hostage
那人可能打算一跟你通上话
the moment he has you on the line.
就马上处决人♥质♥
I don't get that feeling.
我感觉不会
I don't think we can trust feelings on this.
我觉得这件事由不得感觉
Well, maybe that's part of the problem.
也许这正是问题所在
I wanna talk to him.
我想跟他通话
They've got a news van as well.
连新闻车都派过来了
My mum will be terrified.
我妈肯定得吓坏了
She worries about me all the time and this is--
她总是在担心我 这又是...
Your mum's got nothing to worry about.
你妈妈完全不用担心
Yes, she does, she It's not real.
她当然得担心 假的
The gun, it's not real.
这把枪 是假的
What? It's a replica.
什么 这是个仿制品
Fuck! Stand by, stand by.
该死 待命 待命
We don't wanna spook him. We want him getting bored.
不要惊动他 要让他自己泄气
Ma'am. It's not real.
长官 是假的
What? His gun, he's just told Jaden
什么 他告诉杰登说他的枪
it's not real, it's a replica.
不是真的 是个仿制品
Guys, I've just been told the gun's not real.
几位 我刚刚得知他的枪是假的
The gun's not real. We heard that at our end.
枪是假的 我们这边也听到了
Oh, thank God. Thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
We'll deal with him now, if you'll excuse me.
那就把他交给我们吧 失陪了
Thank you.
谢谢
Simon, I'll need a vest. Ma'am?
西蒙 给我防弹背心 是 长官
Don't move. Don't try to get out.
别动 别想下车
I've got the child lock on and they've got real guns out there.
我开了童锁 而且他们的枪可是真的
We start struggling about, they could hit either one of us.
我们要是扭打起来 都有可能被他们打死
Billy, this is a live feed from the gunman's cell.
比利 这是枪手手♥机♥上的实时对话
He can't hear you, okay? Okay...
他听不见你 好吗 好
Patch his phone through. Jesus. Okay.
把他的电♥话♥接过来 天啊 好吧
At least untie my hands. Listen, I can't do it yet.
至少把我的手解开 听着 现在还不行
Just got to make them believe it a little bit longer, all right?
得让他们再多相信一会儿的 好吗
Until I speak to Bauer.
直到我和鲍尔通上话
Looks like the gun is not real.
看来枪不是真的
We just heard him tell the hostage it's a replica.
我们刚刚听到他告诉人♥质♥枪是仿制品
He was spinning the wheel.
他想赌一把
What did he say? Well, it's not a real gun.
他说什么 枪是假的
All units, weapon is a non-firing replica...
各单位注意 劫匪所持枪♥支♥无杀伤力
Someone's coming, someone's coming.
有人来了 有人来了
What the fuck...?
怎么回事
The gun is real! Get back! Get back!
枪是真的 退后 退后
The gun is real! Got a clear view for critical shot.
枪是真的 视野清楚 可以击毙
Get back over there! Chris, we need to stop this now.
退后 克里斯 别再这么闹下去了
It'll stop when I speak to Billy Bauer!
只要我跟比利·鲍尔通上话我就停手
Then it'll stop! He's in America.
那时才能停 他在美国
They can't contact him yet.
他们联♥系♥不到他
Fuck off. They must have told him by now.
胡扯 他们肯定早就告诉他了
You're just biding time.
你们在拖延时间
No one's biding time. We're taking this all very seriously.
没人在拖延时间 我们非常当真的
Now why don't you let Jade--
你不如先让杰登
Shot authorized.
允许开枪
Fuck! Can't see. No clear view for a critical shot.
该死 看不见了 无法击毙劫匪
Everyone back behind cover, now.
大家立即退后寻找掩护
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事吧 没事的
You are listening in, so listen to this.
你们在偷听是不是 那就听好
He only fucking clipped me. I'm still here.
我只是擦伤了 还活得好好的
If you don't phone back
如果五分钟内
with Billy Bauer in the next five minutes,
比利·鲍尔回我电♥话♥
it all kicks off.
我就破罐破摔
I mean it. I am hanging up this phone
我说真的 我现在要挂电♥话♥
and if you don't call me back within the next five minutes,
如果五分钟之内你们不回电♥话♥
I'm fucking doing it.
我就开枪杀人
That's final. Okay? It's final.
最后通牒 听到了吗 最后通牒
I lied about the gun.
枪的事我说谎了
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
Pen? Pen, are you still there? Bill, I'm here.
佩内 你还在吗 比利 我在
Put me through. Put me through to this guy.
把我接过去 让我和他说话
Sir, you-- you can't do that.
先生 你不能这么做
Excuse me, please don't tell me what I can and can't do, okay?
不好意思 你少对我指手画脚好吗
Mr. Bauer, this is an extortion attempt.
鲍尔先生 他这是勒索
Pen, cut him off.
佩内 把他挂了
Cut Agent FBI Douchebag off. Billy...
把那联调局混♥蛋♥挂了 比利
In the strongest possible terms,
我强烈建议您
I suggest you do not engage with this individual.
不要与这个人谈话
Cut him off now! Bill, don't...
马上挂掉 比利 不要
All right, Pen, give me his number.
好了 佩内 把他的号♥码给我
Bill. We got his number?
比利 有他的号♥码吗
What's his name?
他叫什么
Christopher Gillhaney? Give me his number.
克里斯托弗·吉尔海尼 把他的号♥码给我
Bill, I'm not gonna give you that.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表