剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
听好了 先生
Listen here.
听好了
Shit.
该死
Can I, uh...
我能不能...
Should I not?
是不是不该问
I was just gonna ask if I could buy you a drink.
我只是想问能不能请你喝一杯
I'm sorry. Oh, God.
抱歉 天啊
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
是的 我很抱歉
Don't be.
不用
No, seriously.
不 说真的
Seriously.
真不用
I'll leave you alone.
我不打扰你了
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all good? It was great, thank you.
还满意吗 很棒 谢谢你
Your dessert's on the way.
甜点马上到
That was good.
味道不错
You know the thing about you?
你知道你有个习惯吗
Sometimes you just sort of go away.
有时你会走开
What do you mean? I mean, you shrivel away.
什么意思 我是说你会走神
You go inside. Leave me on the outside.
你进入自己的世界 把我留在外面
Are you in there?
你还在吗
Of course I am.
当然在
OK. So then, what's up?
好吧 那怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
We haven't done it in weeks.
我们几个星期没做了
I've been tired.
我一直很累
We're meant to be trying again. We are trying again.
我们应该再试试的 我们在尝试
No. Won't get pregnant if you don't fuck me,
不 你要是不操♥我♥ 我就没法怀孕
Danny. Jesus.
丹尼 天啊
It's not that I don't want to.
不是我不想做
I said I've been tired.
我说了我最近很累
I'm sorry...
对不起
but is something going on?
是出了什么事吗
Something going on?
出了什么事
That's what I said.
别重复我的话
Nothing is going on.
没什么事
Then what is it?
那怎么回事
Is it me? No.
是我的原因吗 不是
You don't touch me anymore. Theo.
你都不碰我了 西奥
You don't even kiss me.
你都不亲我了
There is none of the small stuff.
也没那些亲密的小动作了
Squeeze my shoulder.
挤我的肩膀
A hand on my back as you pass me in the kitchen.
在厨房♥经过我时摸我的背
Theo. Not even that.
西奥 连这些都没了
Do you want me any more?
你还想要我吗
I'll always want you.
我永远想要你
No. You know what I mean, I mean, me.
不 你知道我的意思
This. This.
我是说我的身体
I know that I'm not what I was.
我知道我不如以前了
My body is not what it was since Tyler.
我的身体生了泰勒后发生了改变
Don't say that.
别这么说
Are you seeing someone?
你在跟别人约会了吗
No.
没有
No.
没有
So why don't you want me? You always used to want me.
那你为什么不要我了 你以前总想要我的
It's boring, I get that.
这很无聊 我懂的
Family life?
家庭生活
Shit, I find it boring.
我也觉得无聊
But I am loyal.
但我很忠诚
I'm loyal to our family. I'm loyal to you.
对我们的家庭忠诚 对你忠诚
God knows if I wanted, I could go out and do whatever.
要是我想 我也可以去放纵自己
You think I haven't made sacrifices?
你以为我没做出牺牲吗
I haven't denied things for myself?
我没拒绝过示好吗
A guy at the bar earlier tried hitting on me.
刚才有个人在酒吧跟我搭讪
Half of me wanted him to, just for some excitement,
一半的我想由着他 找点刺♥激♥
some fucking passion.
找点激♥情♥
But that is what you do.
但你必须坚守住
It's part of being in a partnership,
这是配偶关系的一部分
you shut the door on all that shit.
你拒绝那些风流快活
You shut it out because you have committed.
你拒绝那些 因为你做了承诺
It's what a commitment is.
这正是承诺的意义
Oh, God. If something's going on, I just...
天啊 要是真有什么事 我就...
I just want to know.
我就是想知道
I'll deal with it how I deal with it.
我该怎么办就会怎么办
I just have to know.
但我得知道
Nothing is going on.
根本没什么事
I promise.
我保证
I swear.
我发誓
One chocolate bombe.
一份巧克力球冻
And two spoons.
两柄勺子
Enjoy.
请享用
That's it. That's good.
就这样 很棒
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm not gonna get there.
我射不出了
You're worrying about your work again?
你又在担心工作的事了
I think so.
我想是的
Ok.
好吧
Mind if I finish myself off?
我能自己解决吗
Hold on. Excuse me, I gotta take this. Sure.
等一下 不好意思 我要接一下 好的
Hello.
喂
What do you mean?
什么意思
It means I can't do it anymore.
意思是我不能再这么下去了
It's not fair to Theo.
这对西奥不公平
But it's not cheating. It's not real.
但这不是出轨 那不是真的
It's like... porn or something.
就像是...黄♥片♥什么的
Come on, man, you know it ain't right.
伙计 你知道那样做不对
I gotta think of Theo. OK. But...
我必须考虑西奥 好吧 但是
we don't have to completely cut it off.
我们不用完全断了
What about, like, first Sunday of each month?
能不能 每个月第一个周日之类的
No. Just now and then.
不 就偶尔
Karl, it has to stop. Clean break.
卡尔 这必须停止 断干净
Come on. This is good. This is good. You know it is.
拜托 这明明很棒 明明很棒 你也清楚
Look, I gotta go.
我得挂了
I'm sorry. Danny.
对不起 丹尼
Goodbye.
再见
I gotta get past you, you ready? Go.
我要过你了 准备好了吗 开始
All right.
好了
You win.
你赢了
And he is down.
他睡下了
Macaroo found that shoe again, huh?
马卡鲁又找到鞋子了
And put it in a tree.
还放进了一棵树里
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Sorry it's not much. I couldn't get out.
抱歉没准备太多 我出不了门
It's exactly what I wanted.
我想要的就是这个
Thank you.
谢谢你
That smells good.
闻起来很棒
It's the sort of red-meat caveman food you like.
就是你喜欢的那种大碗红肉
Yeah. That's a hell of a serving size.
没错 真是好一大份
You having your hunger pangs again?
你的胃口又好了吗
There's three of us eating tonight.
今晚我们三个人吃
I know, that's what I said.
我就是这个意思
I mean, three adults.
我是说三个大人
I invited Karl over.
我还邀请了卡尔
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Karl?
卡尔
Yeah, well, last year you said you hardly got to see him.
去年你说你几乎都见不到他了
You didn't get to speak to him at that barbecue we had.
我们那次烧烤时 你也没和他说上话
So I emailed him last week.
于是我上周给他发了邮件
And what did he say?
他怎么说的
He said he was looking forward to it.
他说他很期待
Speak of the devil.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表