剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
That's very kind.
你真好
So, anyway, Rachel, what kind of things are you into?
话说回来 瑞秋 你有什么爱好吗
Into as in...?
爱好是指
What kind of things do you and your friends do for fun?
你和你的朋友们都喜欢玩些什么呢
Oh, well, um, since we moved, I...
自从我们搬家后 我就
don't exactly have many friends.
没什么朋友了
You do now I'm here.
现在你有我这个朋友了
Hey, do you want me to help you with a makeover?
想让我帮你化妆打扮吗
A little later, maybe.
也许晚点再说吧
How about a song, then?
那唱首歌♥怎么样
Sure.
好啊
Ashley, stop.
艾什莉 停下
Jack. You know I hate that shit.
杰克 你知道我讨厌那些歌♥
Leave her alone. Her?
别烦她 "她"
It's my birthday, I wanna listen, put your headphones on.
今天是我的生日 我想听歌♥ 你把耳机戴上
Whatever.
随便吧
Sorry about that, Ashley.
对不起 艾什莉
That's OK, do you want me to start over?
没关系 想让我重新开始吗
Sure.
好
**Oh, honey I'll do anything for you*
*亲爱的 我愿为你赴汤蹈火
**Oh, honey Just tell me what you want me to*
*亲爱的 告诉我你想让我怎么做
**Oh, honey Kiss me up against...*
*亲爱的 亲吻我...
So, like,
那么
where did the inspiration for "On A Roll" come from?
《火力全开》的灵感是从哪来的呢
Well, it's about when dreams come true.
这首歌♥是关于梦想成真的时刻
You know I wrote all my early songs in my dreams
你知道我早期的歌♥都是在梦中写的吧
and recorded them and put them on YouTube.
然后我把它们录下来发到油管上
Of course.
当然知道
Well, that song's me saying, "Look how far I came."
那首歌♥就是我在说 "看看我的成就"
"If I did it, so can you."
"如果我能做到 那你也能行"
That's so cool.
太酷了
OK, be back in a moment, just gonna run to the bathroom.
好了 马上回来 我得去趟洗手间
Don't be long, miss you already.
别太久 已经开始想你了
Miss you.
想你
Your creativity is so awesome.
你的创造力太棒了
I wasn't playing for you.
我不是弹给你听的
Expressing yourself musically can be very empowering.
用音乐表达自己能给你莫大的力量
Not your kind of music.
你那种音乐不行
Well, what kind of music do you like?
那你喜欢哪种音乐
You wouldn't have heard of it.
你肯定没听说过
Try me. I always love to learn.
说来听听 我一向喜欢学习
Ok.
好吧
Pixies, Sonic Youth, Idles, Savages.
小妖精 音速青春 虚度 野人
Are those foreign bands?
这些是外国乐队吗
More like vintage.
其实是老乐队
My mom was super into them, so...
我妈妈超级喜欢他们 所以
So you only listen to music your mom liked?
那你只听你妈妈喜欢的音乐
Ashley, go to sleep.
艾什莉 休眠
Guys, I'm at a loss.
各位 我不知该怎么办
I mean I know I'm talking about next year,
我知道我说的是明年的事
but I...
但是我
I've got tour venues earmarked,
我已经定好了巡回演出的场地
marketing spend locked in.
宣传支出不能改了
We're talking sunk costs.
这都是沉入成本
Ashley Toos haven't recouped yet,
艾什莉替身还没收回成本
the current sales cycle is starting to dampen,
目前的销♥售♥周期已经开始减缓
and we are way behind on the next album.
而且下张专辑的进度严重滞后
Behind as in...?
有多"滞后"
As in "I don't have a single song yet" behind.
"连一首歌♥都没有"的那种
So Ashley hasn't written anything for the next album?
艾什莉的下一张专辑还一首没写吗
Nothing usable.
没有能用的
Well, if she's feeling under-creative,
要是她觉得缺乏灵感
there are some mild hallucinogens I can recommend,
我可以推荐几种温和的迷幻药
all organic.
都是有机的
Munk,
蒙克
the current meds you've got her on don't seem to be working.
你现在给她用的药似乎不起效
You've seen her, she's unpredictable.
你见过她 她难以捉摸
The other day I walk in and she's writing some obtuse bullshit
我那天进屋 看见她在写什么愚蠢的破歌♥
twenty people are gonna relate to and no one is gonna buy.
只能引起小众的共鸣 没人会买♥♥的
She's Ashley O, not Leonard fucking Cohen.
她是艾什莉·奥 不是莱昂纳德·科恩
She doesn't understand how fragile all this is.
她不懂她现在的成功有多脆弱
You think I should up the dose?
我该加大剂量吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I think I do.
我也许知道
Go on.
说吧
**...demonstrate it 'cause I'm going down in history*
*证明自己 因为我会名垂千古
That's it.
这就对了
*I'm on a roll* Incredible.
*我火力全开* 太棒了
Keep it up.
保持住
**Achieving my goals*
*完成梦想
You are getting so good.
你越跳越棒了
Oh, come on, I dance like a doofus.
别闹了 我一跳舞就冒傻气
That's not true, you're a special person.
那可不对 你很特别
Yeah, yeah, so special no one knows I exist.
是啊 特别到没人知道我的存在
Well, I think if they saw you dance, they'd know.
要是他们看见你跳舞 你就出名了
There's this, um, talent contest at my school next week,
下周我学校要举办才艺比赛
singing and dancing.
唱歌♥跳舞
No way, you have to enter, you'd be awesome.
不是吧 那你一定要参加 你会很出色的
Ahh, I don't know, I don't think I'm good enough.
我不确定 我觉得我还不够好
If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.
相信自己 你就什么都能做到
OK, OK, I'll do it. Um, you gotta help me practice.
好吧 我报名 你得帮我练习
Of course I will.
当然了
OK. One more time.
好了 再来一遍
And five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Like this. And turn.
这样 转身
C'mon.
来啊
Don't give up.
别放弃
You can do it, Rachel.
你能行的 瑞秋
You're getting there.
越来越好了
OK, makeover time.
该化妆了
Oh, you're the best.
你是最棒的
You're gonna look like a star.
你会像真正的明星一样
It could be cut short, like this short.
我想剪短 剪到这么短
Like me? Yes.
像我一样 对
Now, pout a little and you're good.
稍微撅点嘴就好了
Rachel, you look incredible.
瑞秋 你太美了
Did you catch clown disease? What is that shit?
你得了小丑病吗 什么情况
It's just make-up.
我化了妆而已
Ashley helped me with it.
艾什莉帮我设计的
It looks beautiful, sweetheart.
好美 宝贝
Are you ready to go?
准备好出发了吗
I can do anything if I just believe in myself.
相信自己 我就什么都能做到
I can do anything if I just believe in myself.
相信自己 我就什么都能做到
Ashley! Ashley! Ashley! Ashley!
艾什莉 艾什莉 艾什莉
We got a situation.
有麻烦了
What is it?
怎么了
Ash, honey?
小艾 宝贝
Are you OK, Ashley?
你没事吧 艾什莉
Ashley, can you hear me?
艾什莉 能听到吗
Oh, thank God, I thought you were...
谢天谢地 我还以为你...
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Trying out a new look.
我想换个新造型
Well, I don't know that...
我说不准...
It might not go with your hair.
可能和你的发型不太配
Ashley.
艾什莉
I heard there was a problem with the costume.
我听说服装出了问题
You don't like it? This looks so good on you, every night.
你不喜欢吗 你每晚都穿这身 多好看啊
It feels like I'm wearing somebody else's skin.
感觉像披着别人的皮
Ashley.
艾什莉
Look.
听好
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表