剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, I can do anything if I just believe in myself.
只要相信自己 我就什么都能做到
Yeah? I wanna believe that we'll arrive in one fucking piece.
是吗 我还想相信我们能完好无损地到达呢
Ashley, go to sleep.
艾什莉 休眠
Yeah, that's not gonna work anymore, OK?
这话已经不起作用了 好吗
Shit.
该死
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us today
感谢各位今天来跟我们共聚一堂
as we introduce you to a brand-new,
我们将为大家介绍一位全新的
yet strangely familiar, superstar.
但又异常熟悉的巨星
It's a fucking sign-up.
这就是个签约
OK, we're here.
好了 我们到了
So now what?
现在怎么办
I guess we just throw her over the gate.
我们就把她从大门口扔过去吧
Are you nuts? How do I get in the door?
你傻吗 我怎么进得去
No, the deal was that we drive you here, and we've done that.
说好的是我们开车送你到这儿 我们到了
I need to get inside to get that evidence.
我得进去才能拿到那证据
We're not driving in there... We have brought her this far.
我们可不开进去 我们都把她带到儿这了
No. Hold up, that's my aunt's car.
不行 慢着 那是我姑妈的车
Oh, the gates are open.
大门开了
Jack, Jack, let's go, come on. No, no.
杰克 我们快走 不
Quick, quick, they're gonna shut it.
快啊 他们要关门了
Come on, let's go. Just do it, OK, do it, go.
快点走啊 快点 好了 快走
Do it, do it, do it, go, yes. Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
快啊 很好 棒棒棒
Oh, my God, oh, my God. Oh, shit, shit.
天啊 天啊 操操操
Well, what now?
现在怎么办
What's the next phase of your brilliant plan?
你的天才计划的下一步是什么
What the hell do I even say? Just wing it.
我该说些什么 随机应变
And lose the nose ring, it makes you look unprofessional.
把鼻环摘了 看起来很不专业
Oh, my God, he's huge.
天啊 他块头真大
Goggin's Mouse Service.
高金斯鼠患服务
How did you get through the gate?
你怎么通过大门的
It was open.
刚才门开着
Look, I have an appointment
听着 我有个
for 11:30 to deal with your rodent infestation.
11:30的预约 来处理你们的鼠患
No, you got the wrong place.
不 你走错地方了
It was 10030 Bushwick Drive, right?
这里是布♥什♥维克大道10030号♥吧
Look, we don't have a rodent problem.
听着 我们没有鼠患
The lady of the house said it was super urgent.
这楼里的女士说非常紧急
We don't have another appointment for about three weeks.
我们未来三周都没有预约名额了
Make it quick. OK, thanks.
动作快点 好的 谢了
Oh, hey, would it be alright if my little sister tagged along?
对了 我妹妹可以一起来吗
Your sister?
你妹妹
Well, well, what do we have here?
哎哟 瞧瞧这里都有什么
A kitchen.
一个厨房♥
Yes, and mice love kitchens.
对 而老鼠就爱厨房♥
Have you ever seen Tom and Jerry?
你看过《猫和老鼠》吗
It's a whole lot more accurate than people would think.
那可比人们想的要准确得多
Excuse me, sir, may I use the bathroom?
抱歉 先生 我能用下卫生间吗
I'll take you there.
我带你去
You can't just walk around.
你不能到处乱走
Actually, I'm gonna need your help in here, mister.
其实 我需要你在这里帮我 这位...
Bear, they call me Bear.
阿熊 大家叫我阿熊
Well, I'm gonna need your help in here, Mr. Bear.
我需要你在这里帮我 阿熊先生
What for? Observation.
帮你干什么 观察
Uh, I really need to go.
我真得去下卫生间
Down the hall, turn left. Thank you.
大厅走到底左转 谢谢
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
Has this bread box been certified?
这个面包盒认证过吗
Certified how?
认什么证
The state requires them to be certified
州里要求对它们进行认证
because the crumbs, they attract rodents.
因为面包屑会吸引老鼠
I've never heard of that.
我从来没听说过
Well, they forgot to tell people.
他们忘了告诉大家了
OK, just a few more steps. We're nearly there.
好了 还有几步 马上就到了
Oh, God.
天啊
It's really her. Oh, yeah, yeah, OK.
真是她 对 行了
Quit fangirling and put me down.
别犯花痴了 把我放下
I'm gonna roll over and Bluetooth in.
我要过去接入蓝牙
You gotta keep watch on the stairs, OK?
你得守好楼梯 好吗
Yep, you're definitely gonna wanna take a look down here.
没错 你真得看看这下面
There's, uh...
里面有...
clear signs of mouse activity.
明显的鼠类活动的痕迹
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看到
Oh, boy.
天啊
What did you do? I did what I had to.
你做了什么 做了我必须做的事
The fuck is that?
什么鬼
Bear.
阿熊
Yeah? Check on Ashley.
在 去看看艾什莉
We've got some kind of power issue, I'm not sure what it is.
出现了什么供电问题 我不确定是怎么回事
OK. I'll check it out.
好 我去看看
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
Dad, please tell me you turned down the voltage.
爸 拜托告诉我你把电压调低了
You killed her.
你杀了她
Rachel, listen, I know me, OK?
瑞秋 听着 我了解自己 好吗
And I know I wouldn't wanna exist even ten minutes in that state.
我知道自己不会想在那种状态下活10分钟的
What happened?
怎么了
She killed her.
她杀了她
Look, it's not that big of a deal, OK?
听着 不是什么大事 好吗
I'm still alive, OK, I count, I'm still me.
我还活着 我还算数呢 我还是我
You were never gonna look for evidence, were you?
你根本就没打算找证据 对吧
You just come in here and you pull the plug.
你只是过来拔电源的
If I'd told you that, you wouldn't have helped me.
如果我说了 你们就不会帮我
No, no, we wouldn't have.
没错 确实不会
Rachel.
瑞秋
We gotta go. I'm so sorry.
我们得走了 很抱歉
Oh, shit.
该死
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
Ashley.
艾什莉
Oh, my gosh. I'm such a huge fan.
天啊 我是你的铁粉
Bear?
阿熊
Oh, my God. There's someone coming. Come on!
天啊 有人来了 快走
Bear?
阿熊
Bear?
阿熊
And then it's "It isn't a dream,
然后是"这不再是梦
it's reality, but enough for me,"
而是现实 我说得够多了..."
Yadda, yadda, yadda, then it's...
之类的 然后是
And then it's showtime.
然后就开始了
Munk. I got it.
蒙克 行了
Why are you interrupting me?
你为什么要打断我
She's up.
她醒了
Who's up? Sleeping Beauty, she's awake.
谁醒了 睡美人 她醒了
What? What the hell is going on?
什么 怎么回事
Looks like the dream box had a power outage.
梦盒似乎断电了
The good news is the restraint system works.
好在束缚系统还管用
No.
不
We need her alive, at least until they sign the papers.
她不能死 至少等到他们签约
Put her back under.
让她继续睡
Of course.
没问题
Please, I'm begging you,
拜托 我求你
please don't do this to me, please.
拜托别这么对我 拜托
Fuck!
操
Please, no, no. It's OK.
拜托 不 没事的
Please.
拜托
Leave her alone.
别碰她
Leave her alone.
别碰她
Help me.
救救我
Get these things off me.
解开我身上这些东西
It's not opening.
解不开
It's too strong.
太结实了
Stop moving.
别动
Uh, geniuses, there's a release button under here.
天才们 这里有钮可以解开
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表