剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
What... What are you doing, man? I'm just an intern.
什么...你干什么 我就是个实习生
What are you doing? What did you say?
你干什么 你说什么
What did you say? I'm just an intern.
你说什么 我就是个实习生
With a suit, the luggage, the...
西装革履 行李箱
suitcase? Why are you going to the airport?
公文包 你为什么去机场
It's outfits. Clothes are in there for Vanessa.
是行头 那里面是温妮莎的衣服
Who the fuck is Vanessa? Vanessa Lampton.
温妮莎是谁 温妮莎·兰普顿
She's an exec at Smithereen.
她是生活碎片的一个高管
Her stylist told me that I need to go to Heathrow.
她的造型师叫我去希思罗机场
She's got a bunch of outfits and she's gotta pick one.
她有一堆衣服 她要选一件
That's my job, man. I'm just an intern.
我就是负责这个 我就是个实习生
So why are you dressed like that? That's a suit.
那你为什么打扮成这样 那是套西装
You're wearing a fucking suit. It's my first week.
你穿着西装呢 这是我第一周
Oh, fuck!
该死
Fuck! Fuck!
该死 该死
Okay.
好吧
Fuck! Fuck!
该死 该死
Modern fucking companies! Everyone looks so fucking young!
该死的现代公♥司♥ 每个人都那么年轻
How is anybody looking in supposed to
让外人怎么能
have a sense of the fucking hierarchy?!
看出来你们的级别高低啊
Jesus Christ! Half of you cunts coming out of the building
天呐 你们半数从楼里走出来的人
are dressed like fucking gap-year students.
都打扮得像休学的学生
I mean, what...?
搞什么...
Fuck! Children.
该死 小屁孩
The whole Smithereen building
整个生活碎片大楼
is a box full of fucking children
就是一屋子小屁孩
getting their fingers everywhere.
动动手指 到处搞事
Wiping your shit.
划这个划那个
Your fucking app shit up on everybody's phone.
把你们的破应用软件推到别人的手♥机♥里
Everywhere you look, people are hooked on the things!
不论你看哪里 大家都掉在手♥机♥里了
It's like chain-smoking.
就像连续吸烟
Did you make a lot of cash out of that, did you?
你挣了不少钱吧
And you lot are hooked on them as well.
你们也一样沉迷
Every single person that comes out of that building's going...
每个从那栋楼里出来的人都...
People don't even look up anymore.
都没人抬头看了
The sky could turn fucking purple
天空就算变紫了
and you cunts wouldn't notice for a month.
你们一个月都发现不了
You didn't look up and look where that got you,
你就没抬头看 看我把你带哪来了
sitting in the back like that.
就那样坐在车后面
An intern. Why didn't you dress like a fucking intern?!
实习生 你为什么不♥穿♥得像个实习生点
Jesus!
天呐
All right, work with it, work with it. Work with...
好吧 想办法 想想办法
Fuck.
该死
Stop! Stop! Don't kill me.
站住 别杀我
I'll shoot you! No, no!
我开枪了 别
Don't move.
别动
I'm trying to breathe! I'm sorry. Shut up.
我需要呼吸 对不起 闭嘴
I'm sorry. I won't run again. Get up, move.
对不起 我再不跑了 起来 走
I won't run. I won't run. Move. Shut up!
我不跑了 走 闭嘴
Get in. Get in the car. Please!
进去 进车里 求你
Get in the car. No, no!
进车里 不要
Don't put me... Get in!
别让我... 进去
Look, I can't go in there. Get in, get in.
我不能进去 进去
I can't go in there. I've got claustrophobia, man.
我不能进去 我幽闭恐惧
I'm claustrophobic. Please, please, please!
我幽闭恐惧 求你了
Get in. Please don't put me in there.
进去 别让我进去
Just get in. Just do as I say.
进去 照我说的做
Please. Stay fucking quiet.
别 别出声
All right? Please, please, don't put...
好吗 不要
No! I can't be in small places!
不 我不能待在狭窄的空间里
Please! Please!
求你了
I just can't be in small... Oh, fucking hell.
我不能... 该死的
Help! Please.
救命 求你
Okay. Shut up, shut up, shut up. Please, please.
好吧 闭嘴 求你
Okay, okay.
好吧
Look at me.
看着我
You can sit in the back seat
你可以坐在后座
if you put this on and you don't move.
只要你戴上这个 别动
Okay? Okay? I won't, I won't, I won't move.
好吗 我不动
Okay. Do I have to put it on?
好 我非得戴上吗
Yeah.
对
I'll fucking kill you if you don't keep down.
你不趴下我杀了你
Fucking hell.
该死的
Okay. Lie down.
好了 躺下
I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
Be quiet. You're okay.
闭嘴 你没事的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna be sick, please.
我要吐了 求你
Get down! Please, I'm gonna be sick.
趴下 求你 我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up. Please. Get down!
我要吐了 求你 趴下
What are these?
这什么啊
They didn't have cheese and onion.
他们没有奶酪洋葱的
Fuck's sake.
老天爷啊
I'm gonna throw up. Oh, God! Fucking down or I'll shoot you!
我要吐了 天呐 趴下 不然我打死你
Did you see that? See what?
你看到了吗 什么
Something in that car.
那车里有东西
It looked like someone with a bag on their head.
好像是有人脑袋上罩了个袋子
What?
什么
No, let's check it out.
不 我们去看看吧
Just get fucking down!
给我趴下
Yeah, look, that one up ahead.
看 就前面那辆
See it? The blue one?
看到了吗 蓝色那辆
I can't see anyone in the back. I'm sure there was.
我看不到后面有人 我敢肯定有的
Oh, fuck.
该死
Okay.
好吧
There you go. Off he goes.
看 他走了
There's fuck all down that way.
那边什么都没有
Stay down.
趴着
Don't fucking move.
别动
Stay down. What's happening?
趴着 怎么回事
Just stay down.
你就趴着
Whiskey, Lima, six, zero, Hotel, Foxtrot, X-ray.
WL60HFX
Control, received.
总控收到
He's not getting out. No. He's gonna be a runner.
他没下车 是啊 他会跑的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Control, in pursuit of vehicle registration...
总控 正在追车 车牌...
What's happening? What's...
怎么回事 怎么...
Jesus fucking Christ.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God. Oh, fuck!
天呐 该死
Stay down.
趴着
Out of the car! Boys!
下车来 孩子们
Stay back! Out of the car now!
别过来 马上下车来
Out of the car! I've got a gun!
下车 我有枪
Help! I'll shoot him. I've got a gun.
救命 我会打死他的 我有枪
I'll shoot him in the face!
我会一枪崩了他的
Get back! Move further back! Move back!
退后 退远点 退后
Get back. Back. Get in the car! Move your car right back!
退后 回车上 把车退回去
That's it. Move your car back! Status zero.
没错 把车退回去 0号♥情况
I'll shoot him in the face! Armed suspect. Hostage taken.
我崩了他 嫌疑人持械劫持人♥质♥
Get behind the car. Heads down. Leave the bikes. Over here.
躲到车后 低下头 别管自行车了 过来
I'll fucking shoot him!
我打死他
Stay down. Stay down.
趴着 趴好了
Since she left, you won't, please,
她都走了 你就别...
don't. Please, whatever you want, don't...
求你了 你要什么都行 别...
Heads down, heads down, stay behind the car. Stay low.
头低下 躲在车后 压低身体
I need to think.
我得想想
Lads, go home. My bike's down there.
孩子们 回家吧 我的车还在那儿
Lads, go home! Go!
你们快回家 快走
Wait. What? We can get the bikes later.
等等 什么 稍后再来拿车吧
Reference, Sierra Juliet, other patrols are en route.
呼叫SJ 其他巡警在途
Sierra Juliet, received. What's he doing?
SJ收到 他在干什么
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表