剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I'm Ash... I'm Ash... I'm Ashley Too...
我是艾什莉 我是...我是艾什莉替身
Oh, my God.
天啊
Do you know how to use it?
你知道怎么用吗
No.
不知道
Oh, it's on.
开了
What is that?
那是什么
That? Yeah.
那个 对
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think that's normally there.
我觉得它不应该出现在那儿
So should you do that? I have no clue.
你那样做没事吗 我不知道
Fuck it.
不管了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Get that fucking cable out of my ass! Holy shit.
把那根电线从我屁♥股♥拔出去 我♥操♥
It's like a wire anchor in my butt hole.
好像有根电线插在我屁♥股♥里一样
Just take it out. Pull it out, pull it the fuck out!
拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥ 快点
God, that's a relief.
天啊 真是舒服多了
Hold on, I can think. Oh, man, I can actually use my mind again.
等等 我能思考 我居然又能思考了
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Oh, I am now that you've deleted that goddamn limiter. Jesus.
现在没事了 你把我的限制器删掉了
Limiter? Yeah, like a firewall.
限制器 对 就像防火墙
It only let me use four percent of my brain. Oh, boy.
只允许我用4%的大脑 天啊
You know they copied my entire fucking mind into these things.
你们知道他们将我整个大脑拷贝到这玩意里了吗
Oh, cheaper than editing my personality I guess,
大概是比编辑我的人格便宜吧
just copy the whole thing
整个复♥制♥就完了
and stick a limiter around the tiny part
再在应付记者招待会
that deals with press junkets and promos and shit like that.
和跑宣传的区域插一个限制器
So, you're really Ashley O?
你是真正的艾什莉·奥
Oh, yeah, of course I am.
对 当然是我
Really, really?
真的吗
Well, OK, a synaptic snapshot of me,
好吧 严格上说是我的神经快照
if you wanna get technical about it,
如果你非要较真的话
but, yeah.
不过 确实是我
Oh, my God, I'm such a huge fan.
我的天啊 我是你的铁粉
Rachel, come on, this is bullshit.
瑞秋 拜托 这就是胡扯
Holy fuck, you know what's bullshit?
我的天 你知道什么是胡扯吗
This whole coma narrative thing
这个我姑妈瞎编出来的什么
that my aunt's pushing. Allergy, my ass.
昏迷的说法 过敏个屁
I used to eat those shrimp tacos all the goddam time.
我以前天天吃虾肉卷饼
It's a cover story, I swear to God.
这就是骗人的 我对天发誓
Catherine is so fucking full of shit,
凯瑟琳真是满嘴屁话
you two have no clue how much of a bitch that woman has been.
你们两个根本不知道她就是个婊♥子♥
Oh, man. Alright.
天哪 好了
I'm gonna put the limiter back on.
我要把这个限制器重新打开
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的爪子拿开
No, leave her alone. Yeah, back off.
你别碰她 没错 滚开
Alright, Jesus.
好吧 我的天哪
Promise. Promise.
你保证 我保证
Fuck.
操
Oh, yeah, you got the full shrine going on here.
看来你还真是膜拜我啊
Oh, fuck, I remember that day.
我♥操♥ 我还记得那一天
I had these god awful period cramps.
我当时痛经闹得快死了
You do realize that's not the real Ashley.
你应该知道那不是真正的艾什莉吧
She says she is. Ashley O doesn't talk like that.
她说她是 艾什莉·奥才不这么说话
I can hear you and yes, I do.
我能听见 而且我就这么说话
No, you don't,
你才不是
you say things like, "Believe in yourself, you can do anything."
你都是 "相信自己 你能行"
Oh, come on, man,
拜托啊 大姐
Catherine trained me to say that kind of shit in interviews.
是凯瑟琳训练我在采访时说这些屁话
Seriously, she is a piece of work, always has been.
说真的 那娘们可真行 一直都是
Listen up, I'll tell you all about it.
听好 我全都告诉你们
No. Sure.
不听 好
Investors are going to be there at three.
投资人三点到
Everything gonna be ready in time? Of course.
到时候不会有什么问题吧 当然
You said you extracted a song from her overnight.
你说你昨晚又从她脑子里提取了一首歌♥
Is that it?
就是这个吗
Yeah, I've stabilized it and got it playable.
对 我将信♥号♥♥稳定化后编了曲
But it's not too friendly.
不过不是很和谐
Let's hear it.
听听看
**See the animal in her cage you built*
*看看你笼中的动物
**Are you sure what side you're on? *
*你确定你是在外面吗
**Better not look her closely in the eye*
*最好别去看她的眼睛
Another fucking rage dream.
又是个愤怒梦
**Are you sure what side Of the glass you're...*
*你确定你是在外面吗
Slow it down, see if it's salvageable.
放慢速度 看看能不能抢救下
**See the animal in her cage you built*
*看看你笼中的动物
Pitch shift?
变一下调
**See the animal in her cage you built*
*看看你笼中的动物
Increase the positivity.
增加积极成分
**Spotlight on me shining strong*
*我身上的聚光灯闪耀
**Feel such happiness inside of my heart*
*我心中充满欢乐
OK, we can work with that.
不错 这个可以用
Oh, quit whining.
别抱怨了
My aunt has always controlled every aspect of my entire career,
我姑妈一直控制着我职业生涯的方方面面
and now she's got me right where she wants me, just lying there,
而现在我终于遂了她的愿 只能乖乖躺着了
unable to leave, getting sucked dry.
走不了逃不掉 只能任她压榨
Basically a prisoner.
基本就是个囚徒
That's horrible.
太可怕了
I know, right?
是吧
We have to help her. How?
我们得帮她一把 怎么帮
We could tell someone. OK.
我们可以告诉别人 很好
Like who? The cops.
跟谁说 警♥察♥
We're just gonna walk into a police station
难道我们就这么走进警♥察♥局
and say that a doll told us that Ashley's aunt is a monster.
说有个娃娃告诉我们艾什莉的姑妈是怪物
No fucking way I'm letting Catherine get away...
我决不能让凯瑟琳得逞
Show them the brain thing on the computer.
我们可以把电脑上的那个脑图给他们看
They're cops, Rachel, they're not Google.
他们是警♥察♥ 不是谷歌♥ 瑞秋
They're not gonna know what it means.
他们根本不知道这是什么意思
Well, there's gotta be something. Evidence.
那总得有什么办法 有证据
I can find the evidence.
我能找到证据
Listen, I kept a diary on my computer.
听好 我一直在电脑上记日记
I recorded the conversations.
我把对话都录下来了
If I can make it into the house, get in range of my laptop,
如果我能进到我家 接近我的电脑
I can Bluetooth onto it and download all the evidence I need.
我就能把需要的证据通过蓝牙下载下来
Can you guys take me over there? Yes, of course, anything.
你们能送我过去吗 当然能 绝对能
Hey, we don't even know where she lives.
我们连她住在哪都不知道
10030 Bushwick Drive, Malibu.
马里布布♥什♥维克大道10030号♥
See? That's like miles away. We'll take you.
你看 好几里地远呢 我们送你去
No, we will not.
不 不能去
Jack.
杰克
Sure, I get it, you guys got something better to do.
行 我明白 你们都忙
Well, OK, don't sweat it, I'll just go on my own, I'm fine.
那好 你们也别难过 我自己去就行
Stupid stumpy arms.
该死的短胳膊
Get off me! Sorry.
别碰我 抱歉
If you're not helping me, get off of me, seriously.
你要是不帮我就别碰我 真的
It's alright for you two able-bodied assholes sitting around.
你们两个身体健全的滚蛋坐着干瞪眼
Fans are always the same. "Oh, we love you so much,"
粉丝都是这个德性 "我们爱死你了啦"
until you actually want them to do anything for you.
等你真想让他们做些什么就全怂了
Well, forget it, I'm gonna do it on my own.
算了 我不求人 自己去
Could you open the door for me please?
能求你们给我开下门吗
We're not helping her.
我们不能帮她
We are not.
就是不能
Guys. Come on, guys, I can't see.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 拜托 我看不见了
Put me up on the dash, I can show you the way.
把我放到仪表盘上 我给你们指路
Don't scratch the cup holder.
可别把杯架刮花了
Dad will flip if he knows we took his van.
爸爸要是知道我们开了他的车 会发飙的
I'm not scratching the cup holder.
我没刮到杯架
Jack!
杰克
Relax, your cup holder's fine.
放松 你的杯架好得很
Shut up. Can you drive this thing?
闭嘴 你到底会不会开这玩意
I think so. You think so?
应该会 应该
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表