剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
不是吗
don't you think?
对 可她自己也跟你说了
Yeah, but she told you herself.
她是个性工作者 他迷上了她
She was a sex worker. He became obsessed with her.
这也不是我第一次遇到
I mean, it wouldn't be the first time
这样的事情了
I've seen such a thing.
所以你们...
So you...
你们不相信他可能很危险
..You do not believe he could be dangerous?
我只相信在采取任何行动之前需要更多信息
I believe we need more information before we do anything.
而这仍然是警♥察♥的事情 不是吗
And that this still is a police matter, no?
我们请你来帮忙找这个姑娘
You were asked to help find the girl.
你已经找到了 所以...
You've done that now, so...
对 我是找到了她
I found her, yes.
是我把他们引了过去
I led them to her.
现在她死了
Now she's dead.
拜托你们 让我留下来
So, please, let me stay.
让我弄明白爱德华·斯特拉顿是不是耍了我
Let me learn if Edward Stratton has taken me for a fool.
好吧...
Ok...
尼尔斯 请斯特拉顿先生来局里谈一谈
Niels, let's bring Mr. Stratton in and talk to him.
不行不行 现在太早了
No, no, no - it's too early.
如果朱利安有问题要问他 我不会反对
If Julien wants to ask him some questions, I have no objection.
-让他来局里 -好
- Have him brought in. - OK.
朱利安
Julien...
我儿子说的话你别往心里去
You shouldn't take offence at my son.
当然不会 他还年轻 充满激♥情♥
Of course not. He's young. He's passionate.
我们以前也是这样吧
I think we were like that once, no?
感觉是很久之前的事了
Seems a long time ago.
尼尔斯平时脾气不会这么差
Niels has not always been so short-tempered, um...
他病了
He's been sick.
已经很久了 他得了癌症
For a long time. Cancer.
他做过手术 做过化疗 后来...
Um...he has had an operation, chemotherapy, and, uh,
医生说他好了
it's gone, they say.
终于好了
Finally.
但他还是很难适应正常的生活
But still, it is hard to adjust back to any kind of a normal life.
我让人带爱德华·斯特拉顿来局里
I asked that Edward Stratton be brought in
主动接受问讯
for voluntary questioning.
但是没必要了
Except there was no need.
他刚刚自己去警♥察♥局了
He just walked into the police station.
说有事找我谈
He wants to talk to me.
警♥察♥局
下午好
下午好
那个...
前几天我在自己的农场里转 然后...
先生
先生
您没事吧
我不...
算了
赫曼·德巴
我看见新闻了
Well, uh, I saw the news.
新闻里说她死了
Saw the news that she was dead.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
就是你说是你侄女的那个女孩
The girl you claimed was your niece?
对
Yeah.
我知道我不该撒谎
And, er, obviously I shouldn't have lied.
我当时糊涂了
I wasn't thinking straight.
我只是...
It's just that I...
想找到她
..wanted to find her.
我实在太想找到她了 所以就...
I wanted to find her so desperately that I...
不管不顾了
..didn't care.
可你为什么要撒谎
But why would you lie?
因为...
Because...
我爱...
..I lov...
我爱她
..I loved her.
操
Fuck.
我很担心她
And I was worried about her,
她就那样消失了 我觉得
and she just disappeared and I thought
你们不会在意一个失踪的妓♥女♥
just some missing prostitute, you wouldn't bother.
如果说是我侄女 说不定你们会更加尽力
If you thought she was my niece, I thought you would try harder.
我只是太难过了 就想知道她有没有事
I was just upset and I just wanted to know that she was OK.
我知道 我很蠢
I know - I was stupid.
爱上她那样的人 可我就是控制不住自己
Falling for her like that, I just couldn't help it.
谁也无法选择自己会爱上什么人 不是吗
You don't always choose the people you fall love with, do you?
谢谢你来到局里 爱德华 但是你明白
We appreciate you coming in, Edward, but you do understand -
我们需要了解你昨天下午的行踪吧
we need to know your movements, yesterday afternoon?
-当然 -你都清楚了
- Absolutely, yes. - Just so we are thorough.
是的
Yes, yes.
见过朱利安·巴普蒂斯特之后
After I saw Julien Baptiste,
我去了一家咖啡店
I went to a cafe.
应该是叫斯特兰咖啡店
Cafe Stellan, I believe.
喝了一杯咖啡
And had a coffee.
当时店里挺忙的
It was pretty busy.
我看到他们那儿有监控
I'm pretty sure there were some security cameras there,
就是不知道开没开
I don't know if they were working or not.
有些店会装假的摄像头
You get dummy ones, don't you? You get fakes.
就像高速相机
Like with speed cameras,
根本无法分辨真假
it's impossible to tell which ones are real or not.
斯特兰咖啡店 把昨天这片区域的监控调出来
亲爱的赫曼
来
-是他吗 -对
- Is that it? - Yeah.
好
Ok...
-这是在... -他离开我之后
- This was, um... - Just after he left me.
什么
What?
他一直待到警♥察♥从船屋那边过来
He stays there until the police arrive from the houseboat.
他在张望
He's looking.
他可不擅长保持低调
Subtlety is not his strong point.
这是他故意演出来的
This is a performance.
也许吧 但我们没有证据
Maybe. But we have nothing.
只能放他走
We have to let him go.
我这一生大都在寻找那些失踪的人
Most of my life I've looked for people who have gone missing.
或许寻找灵魂 太过不切实际
Perhaps trying to find their soul is a stretch too far.
他们都睡了吗
Is everyone asleep?
没 他们出去了
No, they're out.
怎么样
So?
跟我说说
Tell me.
要分辨一个人的好坏真的很难
It's a hard thing to...discern the measure of a man.
我初次见他的时候忽略了一些事请
I missed something the first time with this man.
也许玛莎的儿子说的对
Perhaps Martha's son is right.
也许我不该多管闲事
Maybe I should walk away.
他们雇我...
I was hired to...
是来寻找这个女孩 我已经尽了职责
..to find the girl. I played my part.
朱利安...
Julien...
你这么聪明
For such a bright man...
竟然对自己毫无了解
..your complete lack of self-knowledge is astonishing.
我认识你这么多年
You know, in all the years I've known you,
凡事只要开始 你就绝不会半途而废
you have never walked away from anything you've started.
即使是那些该死的蜜蜂
Not even those bloody bees!
尽管要废那么大工夫 你也不会放它们走
You won't let them go, despite numerous attempts to do so.
这是你最气人的性格
It's your most irritating trait.
也是你最优秀的品性
And your most brilliant.
我会试着多了解他的
Well, I'll try to get a better idea of him.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
好
Good.
我们得买♥♥个洗碗机...
We should get a dishwasher...
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
Sorry. I'm going to get it...
喂
Hello?
您好 埃文斯小姐 我是朱利安·巴普蒂斯特
Hello, Miss Evans? I'm, uh, Julien Baptiste.
抱歉 谁
Sorry, who?
朱利安·巴普蒂斯特 我是个退休警探
Julien Baptiste. I'm a former detective.
现在在为阿姆斯特丹警局工作
I'm currently working for the police in Amsterdam.
巴普蒂斯特
Baptiste?
是你找到的那个女孩吧 叫爱丽丝·韦伯斯特的
Didn't you find that girl, Alice Webster?
是我 我今天打来是想问问您前夫的事
I did. Today, uh, I'm calling about your ex-husband.
他惹上麻烦了吗
Is he in trouble?
听你的意思 他很可能会惹上麻烦
You sound as if he could be.
前几天他给我打过电♥话♥
He called, the other day.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表