剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
They're coming after me next.
如果你真的在乎我们几个 就会帮我们
If you really care about us girls, you will help.
大家都很害怕
Everyone is terrified.
你认识这个女孩吗
Do you know this girl?
这个女孩
This one here.
你见过这个女孩吗
Did you see that girl?
没有吗 没见过
No? No?
-有收获吗 -没有 没人见过她
- Anything? - No. Nobody has seen her.
肯定有人知道隐情
Somebody knows something, course they do.
他们只是害怕泽林库 我们是在浪费时间
They're all just scared of Zelincu. We're wasting our time.
我可不这么想
No, I'm not sure.
看见他了吗
Did you see him?
这个小伙子对我们的调查很感兴趣
This young man has taken a great deal of interest in our investigation.
-他一直在监视我们 -那个孩子吗
- He's been watching us. - That kid there?
看起来是这样
So it would seem, no?
斯特拉顿先生
Mr. Stratton!
该死
Ah, merde.
斯特拉顿先生
Mr. Stratton!
喂 站住
Hey, stop!
我们只是想问几个问题 等一下
We only have a few questions. Just wait.
你们不能逮捕我 我什么都没干
You can't arrest me, you can't arrest me, I did nothing!
我什么都没干
I did nothing.
你觉得我是警♥察♥
You think I'm a police officer?
-难道你不是吗 -不不不
- Yeah, you are, aren't you? - No, no, no, no.
不管你口袋里有什么 我都不在乎
Whatever you have in your pockets, I don't care.
那好 放开我
OK, let me go.
你回答我的问题 我可以给你钱
I can pay you if you answer some questions.
-你想问什么 -你一早上都在监视我们
- What do you want to ask? - You've been watching us all morning.
为什么
Why?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你想要什么
What do you want?
-400块 -什么
- 400. - What?
你觉得我需要沾上这些破事吗
You think I need that shit in my life?
至少也要值得我花时间
Make it worth my while.
-你在怕什么 -我只有360块
- What is it you're afraid of? - 360, it's all I have.
斯特拉顿先生 你不用...
Mr. Stratton, you don't need to...
给你360块 回答他
360, answer him.
沃特·迪·劳
Walter De Louw.
荷兰阿姆斯特丹著名红灯区
他在德瓦伦经营一家变性妓院
He runs a trans brothel called The Dream Room
叫"梦想空间"
in De Wallen.
他告诉我有两个男人在问那些女孩问题
He told me there were two guys asking the girls questions,
是一个英国人和一个坡脚法国人
an English guy and a French guy with a limp.
为什么迪·劳先生会对我们感兴趣
Why Mr. De Louw take an interest in us?
我不知道 我有时候会给他干活
I don't know, I do jobs for him sometimes.
只要他付我工钱 我就不问为什么
As long as he pays me, I don't ask him why.
还有别的要问吗
Anything else?
"梦想空间" 在哪儿
The Dream Room - where is it?
马上 臭小子
不是吧
Oh, nee!
臭婆娘
先是霸占电视 现在又让我处理这玩意儿
我总算明白人们说"我不能没有你"的意思了
他们不是在表达浪漫
而是在说实际需要
我现在该怎么办呢 卡斯珀
真是一团乱
我们走吧
抱歉 我的荷兰语不比从前了
Forgive me, my Dutch is not as it was.
不过就算从前 也一样很烂
Even then, it was bad.
一人20欧 如果看见喜欢的姑娘
It's 20 euro each. And if you see a girl you like
可以直接跟她们谈价格
you can negotiate with them directly.
好 其实我们来是找沃特·迪·劳的
Yeah. Actually, we are here to speak with Walter De Louw.
你们是警♥察♥
You are police?
不是 只是关心真♥相♥的公民
No, just concerned citizens.
迪·劳先生没有空
Mr. De Louw is very busy.
我知道他对我们有兴趣
I believe he has some interest in us.
他肯定有时间见我们 不如你问问他吧
I'm sure he can see us, why don't you ask him?
挺有品位啊
Excellent choice.
20世纪40年代美国著名电影明星
我觉得这是丽塔·海华斯拍过最出色的电影
Rita Hayworth's finest film, I think.
他们俩 葛伦·福特和丽塔·海华斯
The two of them, Glenn Ford and Rita Hayworth,
一直说着"我恨你 我恨你" 然后...
always "I hate you, I hate you", and, er...
就自然而然地坠入了爱河
..naturally they are in love.
人类的情感真是个谜
Human feeling is a mystery.
他没接电♥话♥
He's not picking up.
好吧 你们可以进去了
Fine, you can go in.
迪·劳先生
Mr. De Louw?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我来是想问你同样的问题
I came here to ask you the same question.
听说是你派了个人跟踪我们
I'd been told that you sent someone to follow us.
我们对于娜塔莉·罗斯的问题
Are our questions about this girl, Natalie Rose,
给你造成困扰了吗
troubling to you?
她是我侄女
She's my niece.
我只是想知道她是否平安无事
I just want to know she's OK.
如果你们没注意到的话 我不做女孩的生意
In case you hadn't noticed, girls are not what I do here.
听着 娜塔莉已经失踪三天了
Listen, Natalie hasn't been seen for three days.
斯特拉顿先生有理由相信
Mr. Stratton has reason to believe
德拉戈米尔·泽林库和她的失踪有关
Dragomir Zelincu has something to do with her disappearance.
泽林库
Zelincu.
你听说过他吗
Have you heard of him?
所有人都知道他
So has everyone.
他可是个很危险的人
He was a very dangerous man,
可是已经很久没有露面了
but he hasn't been seen for a long time now.
迪·劳先生 我只是想知道娜塔莉是否平安
Mr. De Louw, I just want to know that Natalie's safe.
如果她不想见我 我也不在乎
If she doesn't want to see me, I don't care.
-我只是想知道她是否还活着 -听着
- I just want to know that she's alive. - Listen,
我派那小子去跟着你们
I sent that man to follow you
因为我需要知道
because it's my business to know
这一带发生的事情
what's happening around here, yeah?
对于那个女孩 娜塔莉 我什么都不知道
And about the girl, Natalie - I know nothing.
至于泽林库 我和所有人一样都不了解他
Zelincu - I know no more than the next man.
拜托你们 要么挑个伴儿要么滚蛋
So, please, hire some company or get out!
-完全是浪费时间 -不完全是
- What a waste of time. - No, no, not entirely.
什么意思 他可什么都没告诉我们
What do you mean? He didn't tell us anything.
确实 但重点就在于他没说的话
True, but it is what he did not say.
我们一问到德拉戈米尔·泽林库
When we asked about Dragomir Zelincu,
他就紧张起来了
he became tense.
他在隐瞒些什么
He has something to hide.
-我得接个电♥话♥ -请便
- I need to take this. - Of course.
喂
Hello?
我是朱利安·巴普蒂斯特
This is Julien Baptiste.
你昨晚给我打过电♥话♥
Did you call me last night?
对 抱歉 我知道可能有些晚
Er, yeah. Sorry, I know it was probably too late,
我只是想知道你最近怎么样
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我最近怎么样 你不是开玩笑吧
How I'm doing? Are you serious?
我知道太晚了 所以就挂了
Yeah, no, I know it's too late, that's why I hung up.
已经两年了 爱德华...
It's been two years, Edward -
你却突然之间想要问我
and out of the blue you want to talk to me about
最近怎么样
how I'm doing?
只是想问一下 不是说...
It's just a question, it's not like...
我只是想跟你聊聊
I just wanted to talk to you.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
不好
No.
出什么事了
What's happened?
你在隐瞒什么
What aren't you telling me?
爱德 快告诉我
Ed, just tell me.
-对不起... -爱德...
- Sorry... - Ed, it's...
我不该打扰你的 克莱尔 对不起
I shouldn't have bothered you, Clare. Sorry.
-抱歉 -不不 没事的
- Sorry about that. - No, no. No worries.
看样子 我们是弄出了点动静
We are making noise, it seems.
有人想跟我们聊聊你侄女的事
Someone wishes to speak with us about your niece.
巴普蒂斯特先生 谢谢您能过来
Mr. Baptiste, thanks for coming.
-金姆·沃格尔 -你好
- Kim Vogel. - Pleasure.
爱德华
Edward.
军中红
我太太跟我说这些以前很流行
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表