剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
But if, but if I tell you, you leave me alone, OK?
当然
Of course.
她在练瑜伽
She's at yoga.
八点结束 霍夫街23号♥
She gets out at 8.00. Um... 23 Hoofstratte.
抱歉我这样找过来 希望...
Look, I'm sorry to have come here like this. I wish, er,
-改天有机会... -得了吧
- under other circumstances... - Yeah, sure.
你是准备改天带我去钓鱼吗 "爸"
You take me fishing some other time, huh, "Dad"?
你们来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
-是尼尔斯告诉我们你在这里的 -怎么了
- Niels told us where to find you. - Yeah?
爱德华·斯特拉顿的前妻和她丈夫死了
Edward Stratton's ex-wife and her new partner are dead.
几小时之前被人杀害了
They were killed - just a few hours ago.
天啊 在哪里
Jesus! Where were they?
英国
In the UK.
用现金在一个房♥车公园里租的房♥
A caravan park, paid for in cash.
塞比鲁帮派绝不可能追踪到他们
There was no way the Brigada Serbilu could have followed them.
可他们还是找到了
Yet they did.
我去联♥系♥苏格兰场
I'll talk with Scotland Yard.
看他们有什么线索
I'll see what information they have.
玛莎
Martha.
你来这儿是有话要跟我说
You came here to say something to me.
直说吧
Say it.
你在和他们合作
You're working with them.
好吧 被你们抓到了
OK. You caught me.
容我给律师打个电♥话♥
Please let me ring my lawyer.
我去英国找斯特拉顿先生的时候只接过一通电♥话♥
I received just one call when I was in England with Mr. Stratton -
是你打来的
it was from you.
你是不是追踪了那通电♥话♥ 向塞比鲁帮派告了密
Did you trace that call and tell the Brigada Serbilu?
你怎么知道
How do you know
他们不是用其他方法找到斯特拉顿先生的
they didn't find Mr. Stratton some other way?
杀害他前妻和她丈夫的那个人
The man who killed his ex and her new partner
叫尼克勒·瓦西里
was called Nicolae Vasile.
他在我们通完电♥话♥
Nicolae arrived in England
几小时后就到达了英国
just a few hours after your call with me.
他是康斯坦丁·巴拉库的同伙
He worked with Constantin Baraku.
是你找人杀了康斯坦丁 对不对
You're the one who had Constantin killed, aren't you?
越说越离谱了
This is getting better.
只有你知道我们和他谈了笔交易
You are the only one who knew we offered him a deal -
然后他就死了
then he turns up dead.
你不想让他暴露你们之间的关联
You didn't want him revealing your connection.
好吧
Oh, well.
我和我的罗马尼亚黑帮朋友相处得很愉快
I had some good times with my Romanian gang friends,
但既然你们现在全都知道了 那好吧
but I can see you know everything so, um, yeah.
-我认罪 -你觉得这样好玩吗
- I confess. - You think this is funny?
我觉得你们很荒唐
I think this is fucking ridiculous!
我们针对塞比鲁帮派的调查在行动展开的
Our investigation into the Brigada Serbilu is making progress
所有国家都取得了成效
in every country we're operating in -
所有国家 除了荷兰
everywhere except here in the Netherlands.
尤其是阿姆斯特丹警局
Our Amsterdam department especially.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
我为这个警局奉献了一生
I've worked my whole life for this department.
你们觉得我同时还一直在秘密地
You think all this time I've also been secretly working
为罗马尼亚黑帮卖♥♥力 真的吗
for a Romanian gang? Really?!
我是真搞不明白你
I can't work you out.
你是绝望 是犯蠢 还是两者都有
Are you desperate, or stupid? Or both?
你马上就要离职了
You're leaving the job.
不是自愿离职 而是他们要解雇你
And not because you want to - they are pushing you out.
所以你就想报复他们
So this is your payback.
在临走之前捞点好处
Cash in on your way out.
这根本毫无道理 朱利安
This doesn't make sense. Really, Julien,
我为什么要拉你来调查这个案子
why would I put you onto this case?
因为帮派想要回那笔钱
Because the Brigada want that money back.
也许还因为 你知道我能找到它
Because perhaps you knew I would find it.
是你批准并督促我尽快破案
You approved of my search. You urged me.
你竟然也信了
You cannot believe it.
我也不知道该相信什么了
I do not know what to believe.
那我为你感到悲哀
Yeah, well, then I'm sad for you.
因为你的头脑真的大不如前了
Because it seems your mind is truly not what it was.
我们会查清♥真♥♥相♥的 我们会联♥系♥运营商
We'll find out. We'll call the phone company.
你现在开口可以省掉不少事
It's easier if you just talk now.
-让我们听听你的说法 -我没什么可解释的
- Explain your side of things. - I have nothing to explain.
去申请逮捕令吧 别挡我路
Get your damn warrant. Get out of my way!
所以呢
So?
-什么 -你相信她吗
- What? - Do you believe her?
我想相信
I want to.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我相信什么并不重要
Doesn't matter what I believe.
重要的是要追查线索 不是吗
What's important is that we follow evidence, no?
你心里还有别的事
There's something else.
我也说不好 不过我觉得
I don't know. I think I can tell now
我现在能看出来你有事在瞒我了
when you're not sharing everything with me.
没什么 我就是有一个想法而已
It's nothing. Just a notion, nothing more.
那就告诉我啊
So - tell me.
我没有证据 但是...
I have no evidence for this, but,
既然我们的职责就是要考虑一切可能...
given that it's our job to consider everything...
你没事吧
Are you OK?
趴下 趴下
Down! Down!
趴下
Down!
妈的
Fuck!
请派遣一辆阿姆斯特丹巡逻车 我们遭到了枪击
I need an Amsterdam squad car right now, we're under fire.
重复 我们遭到枪击
Repeat, we are under fire!
-不行 当心 -我看见了 看见了
- Don't! Watch out! Watch out! - I see! I see!
我会保持通话以便你们追踪位置
I'll leave my phone on so you can trace it, OK?
不不不 快走 快快快
No, no, no - go, go, go!
倒车 倒车 倒车
Reverse! Reverse! Reverse!
控制中心 我们看到你了 看到你了
Control, we see you, we can see you.
那边 那边 那边
There! There! There!
-你记下车牌号♥了吗 -嗯
- Did you get the license plate? - Yeah.
要是死了 还能管什么屁用
For all the good it'll do.
对不起 你之前想说什么来着 在我们被...
Sorry, you were saying something before we were...
-我有吗 -打断之前
- Did I? - ..interrupted!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的名字是爱德华·斯特拉顿
My name is Edward Stratton.
我的前妻克莱尔·埃文斯死了
My ex-wife Clare Evans is dead.
她和她的丈夫被人捅死了
She was stabbed with her partner.
他们都...
They're both...
不是 他们是遭人谋杀
No, they've been killed.
他们在布雷克房♥车公园 伊夫利路23号♥
They are at Blake's Caravan Park, 23 Ifley Road,
屋里还有另一个人
along with another man.
他是...
It was...
爱德华·斯特拉顿
Edward Stratton.
我刚说了我叫爱德华·斯特拉顿
I just told you my name is Edward Stratton.
不 我现在不在那里
No, I'm not still there.
我明白 我会回去向你们
Yeah, I understand that, and I'm going to come back
把我所知道的一切向你们说明
and explain everything to you, everything I know.
你们有我的号♥码 我的名字
You have my number, you have my name,
如果我不回去 你们也能找到我
you can come and find me if I don't.
不 我没有伤害他们
No, I didn't hurt them.
因为这件事情很复杂 明白吗
Because it's complicated, OK?
因为我还有别的事要先处理
Because I have to do something else first.
赶紧过去吧
Just get there.
飞往阿姆斯特丹的122次航♥班♥即将停止登机
Final call for flight 122 to Amsterdam.
天知道他们跟踪了我们多久
God knows how long they've been following us for.
这次咱们还算幸运
We've been lucky this time, I think.
那辆...
The...
我们刚见过玛莎 那辆车就来了吧
The car came right after we saw Martha, yeah?
阿姆斯特丹有这么多监控
The amount of cameras in Amsterdam,
我们一定能查出是谁
we'll ID him somehow.
监控
Cameras!
-对啊 怎么了 -路上告诉你
- Yeah, what? - I'll tell you on the way.
他在家吗
Is he even in?
这地方感觉没人住啊
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表