剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
托马
Toma.
抱歉 我小时候经常玩这个
I'm sorry. I, er, used to play this as a kid.
那时候的画质还真是烂啊
Graphics really were shit back then, weren't they?
是啊 我买♥♥了新的虚拟现实设备
Yeah. I got that new VR thing.
-两年以后也会被淘汰吧 -但愿不会
- It's going to look like this in two years, no? - I hope not.
-我可花了好多钱呢 -我还记得这个地方
- Cost me a shit-ton. - I still remember this bit.
每次都过不去 来啊 小贱♥人♥ 来啊...
Always found it hard, this bit. Come on, fuckers. Come on...
操
Fuck!
那个法国人和欧洲女刑♥警♥...跑掉了
The Frenchman and the Europol lady, they, er, they got away.
操 托马
Shit, Toma.
我们必须摆脱掉他们的追查
They have to stop looking at us.
就这么简单 托马
It's as simple as that, Toma.
他们和你一样 也是警♥察♥
They're police officers, just like you.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know better than anyone else
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥会是什么下场
what happens to people that kill police officers.
你有两个选择
There are two options here.
把这件事解决
Get this thing done,
我们就可以舒舒服服沉浸在胜利的喜悦里
and then we kick back and bask in the glow of a job well done.
要么你就每天去健身
Or you start going to the gym.
这样你下半辈子在监狱里
Cos that's the only thing that's going to keep you safe
才能保护好自己的安全
when you're stuck in prison for the rest of your life.
时机到了 托马
This is it, Toma.
这就是考验你是不是真的...
This is where you see if you have the...
有骨气的时机 赶紧振作起来
..the backbone. Get your shit together!
嗨 我们能进去吗
Hi. May we come in?
你觉得现在是什么时间
What time do you call this?
深夜
Late.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是来逮捕我的吗 老朋友
Are you here to arrest me, old friend?
不 不是今晚 玛莎
No. Not tonight, Martha.
怎么了 我认识这个表情
What is it? I know that face.
是你的儿子 尼尔斯
It's your son, Niels.
我们的儿子
Our son.
我找到了他和塞比鲁帮派联络的证据
I found evidence of his connection to the Brigada Serbilu.
他和康斯坦丁通话的监控录像
Video camera footage of him talking to Constantin.
他说 "我们得处理掉那个婊♥子♥"
He said, "We need to deal with that bitch."
我认为他指的是金姆·沃格尔
I think he was talking about Kim Vogel.
但我们想去他家里看看
But we'd like to take a look inside his house.
-我觉得你应该有钥匙 -好 等等
- I thought you might have a key. - OK, wait!
你认为他指的是金姆
You THINK he was talking about Kim?
那你们都知道些什么 你们有证据吗
So what do you know? Do you actually have any proof?
我猜没有 不然你们就会向法庭申请搜查令了
I assume not, or you would be at the courts getting a warrant.
尼尔斯知道你给我打电♥话♥ 还有我的位置吗
Did Niels know you called me, and where I was?
我当时在办公室 很多人都有可能听到
I was in the office. Several people could've heard me.
所以他知道
So, he did.
对不对
Didn't he?
我们之前见过他 他今晚也不在家
Look, we saw him earlier and he's not at home tonight.
如果他没做错事
If he hasn't done anything wrong,
你就没什么可担心的
you've got nothing to worry about.
这也不是你们第一次判断错误了
It wouldn't be the first time you made a mistake.
是这样没错
No, it wouldn't.
但这同样也不是我第一次判断正确
Wouldn't be the first time I've been right, either.
我和你一样不喜欢这样 玛莎
I do not like this any more than you do, Martha.
但是你知道此事绝不可小视
But you know we cannot simply ignore this.
就在楼上 八号♥房♥间
It's up there. Number 8.
你不来吗
Not coming?
我不想参与进去
I don't want to be a part of this.
为了你我 我希望我们什么都找不到
I hope, for both of us, that we find nothing.
你们为什么分手
Why did you guys break up?
你和玛莎
You and Martha.
你不必回答
You don't have to answer.
不 没关系
No. It's, er, it's OK.
应该是我临阵退缩了吧
I was afraid, I suppose.
我非常爱她 但是...
I loved her very much, but, er...
我那时还没做好准备
I was not ready for it.
你的做法很明智
Well, that's very wise of you.
爱上一个人可能确实会很危险
It can be dangerous to fall in love,
但如果不去爱 你就永远也不会知道
but if you never do, you never know.
我很幸运 有了第二次机会
I'm lucky. I had a second chance.
感觉就像...
It's, ah...
就像在飞翔
It's like flying.
飞向什么 即将到来的死亡吗
What, to your imminent death?
你不应该害怕坠落 吉纳维芙
You shouldn't be afraid to fall, Genevieve.
我爱过
I did.
并没有人们所说的那么美好
It's not all it's cracked up to be.
吉纳维芙
Genevieve?
嗯
Yeah?
玛莎
Martha!
她在通知他
She's warning him.
他来了 他来了 对不起 亲爱的
不要
No!
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down!
尼尔斯
Niels?
看来...
So...
你抓到我的把柄了
you found me.
你来见我的时候我就想到了
I figured, before, when you came to see me,
总有一天你会一瘸一拐地
that it was all just a matter of time before you came
查到我家里
limping to my door.
你做那些事 尼尔斯 是为什么
The things you've done, Niels, why?
你是警♥察♥
You're a police officer.
应该保护民众
You're supposed to protect people,
而不是利用职权中饱私囊
not use your position to line your own pockets.
少跟我说你对我的看法和评判
Spare me what you think of me, spare me your judgment.
你以为世事都是按规则进行的吗
You know, you think things are all so cut and dry?
不管有没有我 这些事情都会发生
These things happen, with or without me.
来局里和我们谈谈吧
Come in. Talk to us.
怎么
What...
你...不是吧
Are you... Really?
你现在走的这条路不是生路
The path which lies ahead of you, it's no life.
而是死路
It's a dead end.
可你建议的那条路也没有多好
Well, the path you are proposing is no better,
这点你肯定同意吧
I'm sure you'll agree.
想到你的亲生骨肉也会变成
Does it bother you that your own flesh and blood can be
你耗尽一生去追捕的
one of the so-called monsters
所谓的怪物之一 你心里会不会不舒服
you spend your whole life chasing after, huh?
我猜你会
I bet it does.
我猜你现在根本痛不欲生
I bet it's eating you alive.
我不在乎你是什么人
I don't care who you are.
我只在乎你做过的那些事
I care about the things you've done.
所以这就是你现在的身份 英雄
Oh, so that's what you are now, a hero?
你害死了不少人了 朱利安
People have died because of you, Julien.
娜塔莉 爱德华·斯特拉顿的前妻和她丈夫
Natalie, Edward Stratton's wife and her husband.
这些人的死全都是因为你 尼尔斯
These people died because of you, Niels.
自欺欺人只会让你落到如今的下场
You lie to yourself enough, you end up exactly where you are
逃亡
running.
那就这样呗
Well, so be it.
反正我也没有别的选择
Those are the cards I've been dealt.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
想都别想
No, you won't.
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
You know what you've done here?
我只有这一个儿子
He's all I have left.
我们已经通知了所有海港 他逃不了的
All ports are being alerted, he can't escape.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
也许吧
Yeah, perhaps.
只是我的经验告诉我
Although I know from experience that
要找一个不想被人找到的人...
finding someone who doesn't wish to be found is...
至少现在我们知道是他了
At least now we know.
晚点再见
I'll see you later.
有情况我会通知你的
I'll call you if there's anything.
爱德华·斯特拉顿
爱德华
Edward?
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表