剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
We're looking for a Cristina Pawlikowska.
我认识她
Yes. I knew her.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
被卖♥♥了
She's gone.
卖♥♥去哪了
Where?
我不知道卖♥♥去哪了
I do not know where to.
但我知道卖♥♥了多少钱
I know how much she cost, though.
750欧
750 euros.
还有很多姑娘像她一样
There are many girls like her
以后还会有更多人步上她的后尘
and will continue to be, unfortunately.
天哪 什么时候才是个头
God, when does it end?
不会结束的
It doesn't end.
人性绝不会允许这一切结束
Human nature will not allow it, it seems.
前几周我参加了两场葬礼
I went to two funerals the other week.
克莱尔和卡尔的葬礼
Clare's and Carl's.
光是待在那里我就浑身难受
It made me physically sick, being there.
我憎恶自己
I repulsed myself.
你不能独自背负这个重担 爱德华
You cannot carry this burden alone, Edward.
我本可以帮到他们的
I could have done more.
三天前我也去参加了一场葬礼
Just three days ago I went to a funeral myself.
这起案件自调查起已带来了太多悲剧
This case has brought so much tragedy in its wake.
赔上了太多人命
So much waste.
尼尔斯
Neils?
妈妈
Mama.
你是不是好几个星期没吃饭了
我没怎么出过门
你住在哪里
就是...四处为家
躲在桥洞底下...像个乞丐一样
为什么
塞比鲁帮派接近我是因为我的身份 我调查的案件
我拒绝了 可他们一直缠着我
他们最后一次找我的时候...
就是我癌症确诊的那天
我就想 为什么不呢 为什么不在死前赌一把
至少在我所剩无几的时间里 尝试另一种生活
可后来我好起来了
我意识到他们所做的事情 无论有没有我都会发生
德瓦伦的那些橱窗女郎 她们也不想在那里
她们和我带来这里的姑娘们又有什么不同呢
你我都知道 这两者完全不同
没人选择来到这里 失去自♥由♥ 被剥夺曾经的人生
这一点我比任何人都清楚 妈妈
就是这个吗
妈 我真的想过...
所以我们现在就是这样了吗
即使他们之前那样对你
你个臭婊♥子♥
尼尔斯 尼尔斯
Niels! Niels!
尼尔斯
Niels!
别让情况变得更棘手
Do not make this any worse than it is.
你怎么会知道我的感受
How would you know how bad it is?!
-她是你的母亲 -你还是我父亲呢
- She's your mother. - And you are my father!
那又有什么意义 这一切到底有什么意义
But what does that mean?! What does any of it mean?!
这意味着你并不孤独
It means you are not alone.
我们可以一起解决
We can resolve this.
你以为我会相信你的话吗
You expect me to believe that?!
我已经落入了你之前的处境
I've been in your shoes.
那你就知道这样做的结局
Then you know how it ends.
必然的结局
How it has to end.
你们为什么都这样看着我
怎么 你们觉得自己比我强吗
玛莎 不要
Martha, no!
不
No!
朱利安 别动
Julien, stay still, please.
别动 拜托了
Just stay still, please.
尼尔斯不能去参加自己母亲的葬礼
Niels was not allowed to attend his mother's funeral.
玛莎的妹妹不允许他去
Martha's sister refused.
现在我们的儿子要在监狱度过余生
And now our son will die in jail,
而背负所有罪责才是他真正的刑罚
but his true punishment is to live with what he's done.
不论如何 风还在吹
Anyway, the wind blows.
地球依然在旋转
Still the world turns.
再见了 亲爱的
Goodbye, my love.
你不会再在这里见到我了 伊内丝
You won't see me round here any more, Ines.
尽管这话可能用处不大...
For what it's worth...
但你对我的恨...
..the way you hate me...
远不及我对自己的恨
..is nothing compared to the hate I have for myself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
《百年孤独》
One Hundred Years of Solitude.
加夫列尔·加西亚·马尔克斯
Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
几年前度假的时候 他看了一半
He read half of it on holiday a few years ago.
一直没看完
He never finished it.
他一直说想把它读完
Always said he kept meaning to.
也许你可以把剩下的一半读给他听
Maybe you should finish reading it to him.
这片沙滩上的每块贝壳都有自己的故乡
Every shell on this beach came from somewhere.
每一块都有自己的故事
Each one has a story to tell.
它告别了曾经的模样 变成了另一幅光景
It was something once, and has now become something else.
营业中
看上去破碎空洞的躯壳
What might seem like a broken or empty thing
也可以承载一条新的生命
can take on a new life of its own.
即使那条生命已经变得
Even if that life has now become
扭曲破碎
twisted and cracked,
我们却依然在前进 在改变 不是吗
still we move forward, still we evolve, no?
我们跌跌撞撞 但我们...
We stumble and fall, we...
会重新站起来 继续前进
We pick ourselves up and we move on.
玛莎·霍赫那
1962年4月16日-2018年5月29日
我希望 爱德华 经历了这场噩梦
Well, I hope, Edward, that through this nightmare,
你可以找到新的希望
perhaps it is that you found something else.
也许...
Perhaps...
也许你能够脱胎换骨
Perhaps you will become something new.
但愿如此吧
Fucking well hope so.
那你呢 朱利安 你现在有什么打算
So what about you, Julien? What are you going to do now?
终于要退休了吗
Are you going to retire at last?
快要下雨了吧
I think it's about to rain.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表