剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
你好像很冷的样子 爱德华
You, you look cold, Edward.
是啊
I am.
我前妻的外套不太合身
My wife's coat doesn't really fit me.
对你的遭遇我十分抱歉
I'm so sorry for what you've suffered.
没想到发生了那么多事 你竟然回到了这里
I'm surprised that you came back here after all that happened.
我不能让这一切
Well, I couldn't stand to think that
都变成徒劳
it'd all been for nothing, you know?
想着至少还能救回克里斯蒂娜
Thought at least I might still be able to help Cristina.
毕竟这一切全都是因为她
Because that's how it all started, you know, just...
都是为了帮她
trying to bloody help.
你在电♥话♥里说你找到了线索
And you-you said on the phone that-that you'd found something?
对 我...
Eh, yeah, I...
我去见了格雷格·迈尔斯
I went to see Greg Miles.
金姆·沃格尔的男朋友
Kim Vogel's partner.
或者该叫她德拉戈米尔·泽林库
Or, rather, Dragomir Zelincu's.
你为什么会去找他
What brought you to him?
尼克勒
Nicolae.
你接着说
Go on.
格雷格拿到一箱她的遗物
Well, Greg had a box of her things,
里面有德拉戈米尔·泽林库的全部资料
everything about Dragomir Zelincu,
还有这些号♥码
and there were also these numbers.
大多是电♥话♥号♥码 我全都打过了
Most of them are phone numbers. I tried calling them.
有几个直接连进了语♥音♥信箱 录音回复的
A couple of them went straight to voicemail - recorded replies.
其它的全都打不通
Most of them, the line was dead,
但是这儿还有几个数字
but there are these other numbers here,
我觉得应该是坐标
and they're co-ordinates, I think.
如果你用度分秒格式
I mean, the dots are in the right place
写出经纬度 这些点的位置
if you were trying to write the latitude and longitude...
刚好能对上
using degrees and decimal minutes.
我妈妈以前是地理老师
My mum was a geography teacher.
我不知道那里有什么 也不知道是什么意思
Anyway, I don't know what's there. I don't know what it means.
但我觉得应该把它交给你
But I thought you should have them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会把它交给欧洲刑♥警♥组织的
I'll make sure Europol sees this.
谢谢你 朱利安
Thank you, Julien.
你该回家了
You should go home.
我已经不知道哪里才是我的家了
I don't know where home is, really.
迈克尔
Michael?
好
Ok...
等等 慢点 慢点说 从头开始
Look, wait, slow down, slow down. Start from the beginning.
喂
Hello?
朱利安 是我
Julien, it's me.
我刚接到迈克尔·拉提夫的电♥话♥ 他是我们的人
I've just had a call from Michael Latif - he's one of ours,
在罗马尼亚专案组调查塞比鲁帮派
out on the Romanian task force working for the Brigada.
好的
Ok...
他刚从布加勒斯特的线人那里收到消息
He just got word from one of his men out in Bucharest.
现在尼尔斯·霍赫那的名字已经传开了
Now Niels Horchner's name's out there
所有人都在谈论他的事
it's all anyone's talking about.
他们怎么说的
What are they saying?
尼尔斯和康斯坦丁在荷兰
Niels and Constantin's whole side of the operation
这边的生意已经被切断了
in the Netherlands has been cut off.
看来塞比鲁兄弟对他们所引起的关注
Seems like the Serbilu brothers aren't best pleased
并不太开心
with all the attention this has brought.
这对尼尔斯来说意味着什么
What does that mean for Niels?
他们想让他立刻消失
They just want him gone now.
下了重金要他的性命
They've put a number on his head.
但愿我们能抢先一步找到他
I hope we find him before they do.
所以...
So, ah...
我们安全了
we are safe?
是的
Yeah.
我们安全了
We're safe.
对了
You should know
我今晚和爱德华·斯特拉顿见了一面
Edward Stratton and I, we met tonight.
他找到了点线索
He's found something.
是一堆数字
Numbers.
他认为应该是坐标
He believes them to be some kind of co-ordinates.
是在金姆·沃格尔的遗物里找到的
They were found in Kim Vogel's possessions.
好
Ok.
我们会着手调查
We'll look into it.
你回去看看家人吧
You should see your family.
好好休息一晚
Have a night off.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
希望你也能好好休息
I hope you do too.
估计不行
I doubt it.
我得找到尼尔斯
I need to find Niels.
不知道能从他口中了解到多少
There's no telling what he could give us
布加勒斯特那边的运作情况
on the operation out in Bucharest.
根本没人知道瓦西尔·塞比鲁长什么样
You know, no-one even know what Vasile Serbilu looks like.
哪怕他只能帮上一点忙 那也...
If he could help us even in the smallest way, then...
嗯 我明白
OK. I understand.
晚安 吉纳维芙
Goodnight, Genevieve.
晚安 朱利安
Goodnight, Julien.
跟你合作很愉快
It's been a pleasure.
我也一样
Also for me.
拜托你告诉我 我能睡回自己的床了
Please, tell me I get to sleep in my own bed again.
你能睡回自己的床了
You get to sleep on your own bed again.
只要你让我跟你一起就行
As long as I can join you.
两个月后
为什么要约在这里见面
Why did you want to meet here?
我爸以前很喜欢这里
My dad used to like it down here.
他喜欢捡贝壳
He liked collecting the shells.
露茜小的时候 他也会时不时带她过来
When Lucy was young, sometimes he used to bring her down here.
让她看着他捡贝壳
She'd watch him collect them.
我一直不明白他为什么要捡贝壳
I never understood why he did it.
每天早上 他都会做同样的事 起床
Every morning, he'd do exactly the same thing - he'd get up,
走到沙滩上来 翻遍成千上万的石头
come down to the beach, rifle through millions of stones
还有贝壳 然后带几个回家
and shells, and take a few home.
应该是他的战利品吧
Trophies, I suppose.
可以整整齐齐摆在壁炉台上的战利品
Trophies, to line up on the mantelpiece.
爱德华 收集东西的人
Edward, people who collect things
就像你父亲收集贝壳那样...
the way your father collected shells...
我一直认为他们是在生活中寻找秩序感
I often think they are looking for order in their lives.
从这世间寻到一样物品
To take a piece of the world,
给它贴上标签 为它找到归所
label it, find a place for it,
仿佛我们也可以如此掌控自己的人生
as if we could control our lives the same way.
或许你的生活中也需要秩序感 爱德华
Perhaps you could use some order in your life, Edward.
给生活制定一个框架
A frame for your days - something
帮你理清人生的意义
to make some sense of the picture.
也许你能从你父亲的身上学到一些道理
Perhaps your father could teach you something in all of this.
也许吧
Maybe.
快跟我讲讲吧
So go on, then.
几周前我们找到的那些数字 有什么线索吗
Tell me what was in those numbers we found all those weeks ago?
你找到克里斯蒂娜了吗
Did you find Cristina?
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
进 进 进
Naar binnen, naar binnen!
-警♥察♥ -进 进 进
- Politie! - Naar binnen, naar binnen.
-警♥察♥ -提高警惕
- Politie! - Pas op.
警♥察♥
Politie!
别开枪
Hold the fire!
别推我 放开我 疼
Nu ma mai impinge, ia mana de pe mine - ma doare!
快放开 听到没有
Ia mana de pe mine, n-auzi?
-警♥察♥ -没人
- Politie! - All Clear!
警♥察♥
Politie!
在这里 在这里
Here, here, here!
姑娘们全都在这里
De meisjes zitten hier!
我们是警♥察♥ 来吧 你们安全了
We're the police. Come, you're safe.
-抓住我的手 跟我们走 -我们出去吧
- Grab my hand, come with us. - Kom, we gaan naar buiten.
我们出去吧
Come outside.
真可笑 你们根本不知道自己几斤几两...
Esti o gluma, nu stii cu cine te pui...
我们在找克里斯蒂娜·帕里柯思卡
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表