剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
爱德华想用这些钱
Edward wanted to use the money to try
从康斯坦丁手中赎回娜塔莉的妹妹
and buy Natalie's sister from Constantin.
-这什么馊主意 -是啊
- That's a bad idea. - Yes.
我说服了他让我替他办这件事
I persuaded him to let me do it for him.
行吧 这主意比那个还馊
OK. That's an even worse idea.
你这馊主意还真是一个接一个啊
You're really on a roll here.
泰勒小姐 我没那么天真 以为自己能够成功
Miss Taylor, I am not naive enough to think it will work.
我也不认为把钱交给塞比鲁帮派之后
Nor do I believe if I hand it back to the Brigada Serbilu
他们能让我活着回来
they will leave me alone.
当然不
No, no.
我是希望我们能齐心协力想一个更好的策略
I hoped that, er, together we might think of a better solution.
我有个好主意想告诉你
I have a good idea that we could share.
好吧
Ok.
朱利安 嗨 是我
Julien, hi, it's me.
我就是想问问事情进展如何了
Just wondering how things are going.
你能给我回电吗
Can you call me back, OK?
看来是还没消息了
No news, then?
估计还得再多等几天
Could be here for a few more days, I'm afraid.
那边好像有几本书
There's a couple of paperbacks over there somewhere
应该还有一盒拼字游戏
and I think there's even a box of Scrabble,
-实在不行可以打发时间 -不用了
- if we get really desperate. - It's fine.
光这样聊聊天也挺好的
It's quite nice to just talk.
我们好久没聊过了
It's been a while.
真是够了 换把刀吧
For God's sake, use a different knife.
-这里只有这一把 -什么
- That's the only knife. - What?
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How's your dad?
他死了
Dad's dead.
天哪 爱德
Oh, God, Ed.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
什么时候的事
When?
上周
Last week.
谢了
Thanks.
爱德华 你到底是什么毛病
Edward, what the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥爸♥刚刚过世 你却缄口不言
Your dad has just died and you say nothing.
你发现我和你大学的死党住在了一起
You find out I'm living with your best friend from uni
也是一句话没说
and that doesn't even get a mention.
反倒表现得好像
Instead you just act like
我们是一起出来露营郊游似的
we're all on some bloody camping holiday -
真不敢相信你竟然没有
I'm amazed you've not got us
点上篝火给我们烤棉花糖吃
toasting marshmallows round a campfire.
我只是想让大家都好过一点
Just trying to make things easier for everyone.
这不叫好过 这叫诡异
Well, it's not easier! It is bizarre!
你知道这一切有多么诡异吗
Do you have any idea how bizarre this all is?
任何事都好过这种持续的压抑感
Anything would be better than this constant repression,
这种明知世界天翻地覆还装作安然无事的样子
this pretending everything's fine when it's clearly fucked up!
我会用自己的方式处理问题 明白吗
I deal with things in my own way, OK.
但这件事不是为了你
But this is not just about you,
而是因为露茜 对不对
it's about Lucy, isn't it?
这件事与她无关
This has nothing to do with her.
爱德华 这一切都是因为她
Edward, it has everything to do with her.
要不是因为露茜 你压根就不会
None of this shit with Natalie would've happened
招惹上娜塔莉
if not for Lucy.
你这样不会让她起死回生
It won't bring her back.
更不会治好你心里的痛
It's not going to fix what's inside of your head.
如果当初你就面对这一切
And it never would have happened if you had dealt with
不去逃避 这一切也不会发生
what happened at the time - if you'd just faced it head-on.
面对什么
Faced what?
她的...她的死
Her...her death.
面对是我害死她的事实吗
Faced the fact it was my fault?
-我没这么说 -你以为我不怪自己吗
- I never said that. - You don't think I blame myself?
你以为我没有每一天都反反复复想着
You don't think I go over and over what I said to her,
自己对她说过的话 做过的事吗
what I did, every single day?
你以为我没有在脑海里循环播放那些画面
You don't think it plays in a loop in my head,
一遍又一遍 直到我想戳瞎我的眼睛
continuously, until I want to stab myself in the eye
好用别的痛来替代这种感觉
just so that I feel something else?
我从没说过...
I never said anything...
每次我闭上眼
Every time I close my eyes
就能看见她站在家门外
I see her standing outside our front door
哭泣着 哀求着 求我把门打开
crying, begging, begging me to open the door.
求我不要赶她走
Begging me not to throw her out
就因为她偷了十英镑
because of a single stolen £10 note!
就是那十英镑害她吸毒过量死在了荷兰
The single fucking reason she ended up OD'ing in a Dutch squat.
住口
You need to stop.
而最可怕的是 我每次看见她
And the worst thing is that every time I see her,
都以为自己能让一切从头来过
I somehow get this feeling that I can make it happen differently.
以为我能打开门 抱住她
That I can just open the door and put my arms round her
告诉她我爱她 原谅她 告诉她
and tell her I love her and forgive her, and say,
爸爸会让一切都好起来的
Dad's going to make everything all right.
可我又会发现我根本做不到
And then I realise I can't.
因为她已经被烧成灰了
Because she's ash.
因为我们美丽的女儿已经永远离开人世了
Because our beautiful daughter is dead, forever.
全都是我的错
Because of me.
喂
Hello?
您好
Hello.
请问爱德华在吗
Is Edward there?
好 请转告他
OK, please just tell him
一切都在按计划进行
everything is progressing as planned.
现阶段我无法透露更多
I cannot say more at present.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴普蒂斯特先生
Mr. Baptiste?
我们该从哪里开始
Now, where shall we begin?
您是已经有心仪的船型了 还是
Do you have something in mind, or
想先看看我们这里现有的游船
would you like to take a look at what we have available?
告诉你个好消息 我会是你今年最轻松的客户
I have happy news. I will be your easiest customer all year.
我要一杯浓缩咖啡 谢谢
给我来一杯...绿茶吧
说吧 什么事这么着急告诉我
朱利安·巴普蒂斯特是你的父亲
这...
你确定吗
我爸知道这事吗
他不知道
你是和朱利安偷♥情♥了吗...
不是
我认识你♥爸♥的时候 已经和朱利安分手了
但是那时我已经怀孕了
所以你骗了他
不是那样的
你骗了我们两个30年
谢谢
Thank you.
持枪警员已经做好埋伏
There are armed officers on standby.
好
Yeah.
如果这招不成 他们也救不了我的
If this doesn't work, they will be little help to me.
那就祈祷能成吧
So let's hope it does.
这些女孩都由家人上报失踪
These are the girls reported missing by their families.
主要来自罗马尼亚和保加利亚 也有波兰的
Mainly from Romania and Bulgaria, a few from Poland, too.
我们认为她们被塞比鲁帮派卖♥♥来了阿姆斯特丹
We believe they were trafficked by the Brigada to Amsterdam.
娜塔莉的妹妹克里斯蒂娜·帕里柯思卡
And Natalie's sister, Cristina Pawlikowska,
也在里面吗
is she among them?
不知道
We don't know.
这里面的女孩都有家人在寻找她们
These are only the girls whose families are looking for them.
而大多数人并没有上报失踪
The majority aren't even reported.
没人知道 也没人在乎她们的消失
Nobody knows, or cares, that they've gone.
我这一辈子都在寻找失踪的人
I've spent my life looking for the missing.
我找到了一些
I find a handful, and, er,
人们就说我的职业生涯很成功
it's called a great career.
可是却还有这么多人被世人遗忘了
And then there is this ocean of the forgotten.
去吧
Come on.
巴普蒂斯特先生 请坐
Mr. Baptiste. Please.
饿吗 我给你点一份吧
Are you hungry? Let me order another one.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
那来杯啤酒吧
A beer, then.
你有东西要给我
You have something for me?
可惜爱德华不能亲自送来啊
Yes, shame Edward could not deliver it himself, no?
不过他最近过得很艰难
But it has been a difficult time for him.
被卷进这个世界 这个他并不...
Thrown into this world, whose ways he is, er, not...
-熟悉的世界 -是啊
- accustomed to. - Yes.
作为交换
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表