剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
The place looks dead.
我觉得这个人不会有什么社交生活
This man is not, I think, blessed with a social life.
维瑟先生
Mr. Visser?
你们要干什么
What do you want?
跟你谈谈
To talk.
-我很忙 天也晚了 -恐怕你没的选
- I'm busy, it's late. - No choice, I'm afraid.
借过
Excuse me.
我让你做的你做了吗
Did you do as I asked?
当然了
Yes, of course.
按照你的吩咐 我全都给扔了
I threw it all away, just like you asked me.
-都扔了 -对
- All of it? - Yes.
硬盘 显示器什么的 全都扔了
The hard drives, the monitors, everything.
不信你来看
I, I can show you.
你是要把垃圾都扒一遍吗
What, you want to go through this?
真的值得吗
Is it really worth it?
那句话怎么说来着
What's the phrase?
再脏的活也得有人干 不是吗
It's a filthy job, but someone must perform it, huh?
是啊 差不多是这么说的吧
Yeah. Something like that.
你好
Hey.
您好
Hi.
我想找金姆
I was hoping to find Kim.
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
没有 怎么了
No, what?
性工作者活动家当街惨遭杀害
令人发指
It's disgusting.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
是啊
Yeah.
-好人不该有恶报 -是啊
- Good people don't deserve these things. - No.
格雷格也是如此
Nor did Greg.
格雷格是谁
Who's Greg?
她的男朋友
Her boyfriend.
哦对
Oh, yeah.
-你说你是怎么认识金姆的 -通过朋友
- How did you say you knew Kim? - Mutual friends.
-格雷格在吗 -他在楼上
- Is Greg here? - He's upstairs.
-在他们的公♥寓♥里 -好
- In their flat. - Right.
*I still remember*
*Nights last December*
*Tow trucks towing*
*Cold winds blowing...*
我是爱德华
I'm Edward.
*Further from me*
*Last leaves on the tree...*
我认识你
I know you.
我之前见过你 在咖啡馆里
I saw you before, in the cafe.
你认识金姆
You knew Kim.
对 我来过 不过我并不算认识她
Yeah, I was there. I didn't know her. Not really.
请节哀
I'm sorry she's gone.
我好像应该告诉你我的身份
I should probably tell you who I am.
我所经历的一切 但是...
Everything I've been through, but...
你不会相信的
..you wouldn't believe it.
我对原本认为
My capacity for believing
不可能的事情的接受程度...
in things I didn't think possible has...
最近得到了提升
..recently expanded.
你知道吗
Did you know?
是啊
It figures.
隔三差五就向她求婚的人一定会是
Figures that the guy asking her to marry him every five minutes
最后才发现真♥相♥的
would be the last to find out.
如果这样说有用的话 我之前见她的时候也不知道
Well, when I met her I had no idea, if it's worth anything.
现在只有一件事有意义
Only one thing worth anything.
她走了
She's gone.
抱歉 你是为什么事来的
Sorry, what was it, what was it you wanted again?
我也不知道你能不能帮上忙 但是...
Well, I'm not sure if you can help, but...
我在想金姆有没有跟你讲过
I was hoping Kim might've said something
她还是德拉戈米尔·泽林库时的生活
about her life as Dragomir Zelincu.
我在找...
You see, I'm looking for...
你想了解德拉戈米尔
You want to know about Dragomir.
这就是了
That's him.
那里面有什么
What's inside?
-你想知道就打开看吧 -真的吗
- Take a look if you want. - Are you sure?
请便吧
Be my guest.
你可以告诉我里面有什么
You can tell me what's inside.
我做不到 我真的...
I can't, I just...
做不到
..just can't.
他以前是个坏人吧 德拉戈米尔·泽林库
He was a bad person, wasn't he - Dragomir Zelincu?
对
Yeah.
可我认识的那个女人...
Except the woman that I knew...
她只想帮助别人
..she wanted to help people.
我认为杀她的人...
I think the person who killed her...
我认为他对她下手
I think they did it because
是因为她在帮助那些姑娘
she was standing up for the girls,
为了她的信仰
for the things that she believed in.
那才是我爱上的人
That's who I fell in love with.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I was...
你有想过她为什么把这些东西留给你吗
Do you ever wonder why she left you all this stuff?
也许她是想让我了解真正的她
She wanted me to know who she was, I guess.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但也许不止如此
But maybe it's more than that.
这里面写满了名字 日期 交易信息
This is full of names, dates, transactions
德拉戈米尔·泽林库为塞比鲁帮派所做的一切
everything Dragomir Zelincu did for the Brigada Serbilu.
这似乎是她的保险措施
It's like an insurance policy.
什么
What?
据我所知 像塞比鲁帮派这种组织
From what I've learnt, you can't just leave an organisation
不是你想离开就能离开的
like the Brigada Serbilu.
就算真的离开了 也绝不能留在之前
And if you did, you certainly couldn't hang around the place
为他们效力的地方
where you did all the work for them.
除非你有证据 你为他们所做的一切
Unless you had evidence, everything you'd done for them,
有和他们同归于尽的方法 不是吗
and then it's mutually assured destruction, isn't it?
你们找我麻烦 我就把这些交给警方
You come after me, I'll hand this lot to the police.
这个之前在箱子里 上面写了我的名字
That was in the box and had my name on it.
你觉得这是什么
What do you think it is?
不确定
Not sure.
-还能用 -好
- It still works. - OK.
我之前在你这里看见
So, um, I saw when I was here you had a camera
你在附近加油站的男厕里装了摄像头
at the nearby petrol station in the men's bathroom.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, God. Really?
我需要那天的录像 我来找你的前一个小时
I need footage from that day, an hour before I came to see you.
你有什么想法
So, what are you thinking?
我当时进去的时候他好像很生气
He seemed angry when I came in.
在跟人打电♥话♥ 然后他就走了
He was on the phone, and then he left right away.
说是有很重要的事
He said it was important.
但我那时就一直想不明白
But I wondered, even then.
他跟我跑了这么远 来帮我找钱
Why he would come all this way with me, help find the money,
怎么说走就走了
and turn around so fast?
找到了
Here.
倒一下
Forward.
考虑到这件事 再加上我们
Between this and the car coming for us
刚和玛莎谈完 那辆车就冲了出来...
so soon after our conversation with Martha...
就是这里
There.
康斯坦丁
Constantin?
天哪 他一直在和他联络
Christ. He was on the phone to him the whole fucking time.
-天啊 -不 等等 我在外面
- Oh, mon Dieu. - Yeah. No, wait, I'm out.
我现在...和巴普蒂斯特在一起
I'm with, er, with Baptiste,
我们马上就要找到钱了
we're very close to the money now.
对 你说得对 我们得处理掉那个婊♥子♥
Er, yeah, yeah. You're right, we need to deal with that bitch.
好 我马上就回去 我...
OK. I'm coming back. I, um...
我找个借口 马上就回去
I'll make my excuses. I'll be back soon, just...
好 好 再见
Yeah. OK. OK, bye. Yep.
-是你妈吗 -不是...
- Was it your mother? - No, no...
他回去之后不久 金姆就死了
Shortly after he returned, Kim died.
也许是他动的手 也许是他花钱雇的别人
Maybe he did it himself or paid someone else to do it.
然后他又用他妈妈的手♥机♥追踪到了
Then he traced Edward stratton's location
爱德华·斯特拉顿的地址
by using his mum's phone.
你是对的
You were right.
尼尔斯
Niels.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表