剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
It's who she is now.
我从来没想过要孩子
Never even wanted kids.
至少没想过自己会有孩子
Never thought I did, anyway.
我和前妻曾经努力想要怀上孩子
Me and my ex, we kept trying until we got used to the idea,
到最后只能劝自己没孩子活得更好
we persuaded ourselves we were better off, you know?
有一晚我们接到一通电♥话♥
And then I got a call one night,
就是那种电♥话♥
one of those calls.
说出了车祸
A car crash,
是我哥哥和嫂子
my brother and his wife.
然后就这样了
And so that was it.
我就开始和我的侄女一起生活了
There we were, me and my niece.
-她当时多大 -14岁
- How old was she? - 14.
这...
Oh, it's, er...
这么小就失去了父母
..It's young to lose her parents.
你们两个一定过得很艰难吧
It must have been hard for you both.
安特卫普的一家物流公♥司♥给了我一份工作
A job came up with a logistics firm in Antwerp,
全新的开始
fresh start.
我发现她吸毒的时候 已经太晚了
When I found out about the drugs, it was too late.
我和我女儿也是一样
I fought the same battle with my daughter.
她以为是自己在吸毒
She believed she was taking drugs,
但事实是毒品在侵蚀她 一点点蚕食
but really they were taking her, piece by piece.
要不是她运气好
But for blind and foolish luck,
可能也会过上你侄女过的那种生活
it could be her in the life your niece found herself living.
你最后一次看到娜塔莉是什么时候
When did you last see Natalie?
我周末从安特卫普过来的
I came up from my place in Antwerp at the weekend.
自从她搬来这里 我每隔几个月会过来一次
Ever since she moved here I've come every couple of months,
看看她过得如何
see how she was doing.
我之前也给过她钱 可她不收
I used to try to give her money, but she wouldn't take it.
我也不再试着劝她
I gave up trying to turn her round
只要知道她过得好就行了
and settled for just knowing that she was OK.
她的室友告诉我已经几天没见到她的时候
When her roommate said she hadn't seen her for a few days,
我实在没法在不知道她下落的情况下回去
I couldn't go back not knowing where she was.
警方档案中提到一个叫德拉戈米尔·泽林库的人
The police file mentioned a man called Dragomir Zelincu.
-嗯 -是你告诉他们的
- Yeah. - You told them about him.
-你觉得是他带走了娜塔莉 -或者他知道是谁
- Do you believe he took Natalie? - Or he knows who did.
你为什么这么认为 你认识他吗
Why do you think this? Do you know him?
德拉戈米尔·泽林库运营着罗马尼亚最大的黑帮之一
Dragomir Zelincu ran one of these big Romanian gangs, you know...
人口贩卖♥♥ 毒品 无恶不作
..Trafficking, drugs, you name it.
娜塔莉说自己知道关于他的真♥相♥
Natalie said she knew the truth about him,
但她必须保持沉默 管好自己的嘴
but she had to keep quiet, she had to keep her mouth shut.
只是这人已经很多年不露面了
Except this guy hasn't shown his face in years.
杳无音讯
He's disappeared completely.
我都不知道该从何下手
I don't know where the hell to start.
老实说 斯特拉顿先生
I will not lie, Mr. Stratton.
我已大不如从前 但是...
I'm not the man I was, but, uh...
我会尽最大的努力找到她 我保证
..I will do my best to find her, I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
三千
这周不错
警方找了个顾问
帮助爱德华·斯特拉顿
一个叫巴普蒂斯特的老头
为什么
你说为什么 当然是为了找到娜塔莉和我
似乎所有人都在到处找这个鬼魂
这个神秘的德拉戈米尔·泽林库
一千
1,000.
-这不够 -对 有几个人赊了账
- This is under. - Yes, I fronted some people.
下周就会把钱补上 别担心
Just until next week, don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry?
绝对没问题的 我保证
They'll come good, I promise.
-你保证 -嗯 我发誓
- Oh, you promise? - Mm. I swear.
收拾好你的烂摊子
这个警♥察♥顾问
帮我查查他
为什么 你不是说他是个老头吗
了解清楚总没有坏处 尼克勒
♪..There for you♪
♪My love guaranteed♪
你还真是坚持不懈啊
I'll give you this, you are persistent.
爱不就应该是这样吗
Isn't that what love is?
我可没听说过爱还有这种定义
I'm not sure I've heard that definition before.
那你的回答呢
What do you think, then?
和之前三次一样
The same way as I did the last three times.
我只是...
I just, er...
希望有一天能在所有好友面前
One day, I want to be able to get up in front of all our friends,
昭告天下 大肆庆祝
you know, tell the world, have a party.
这事我们已经谈过了
We talked about this.
我知道 但我选择无视你的意见
I know we did, and I chose to ignore you.
我们不需要一张纸来定义我们的关系
We don't need a piece of paper to tell us what we are.
现在 我想好好享受你准备的早餐
Right now, I want to enjoy that lovely breakfast you made me.
不过我得先去穿点衣服...
But I need to put some clothes on...
-不是我不够好 对吗 -当然不是
- It's not me, is it? - No.
不是你的问题 我保证
It is not you, I promise.
好吗
Ok?
我已经来问过了
I've done all this already.
我问了所有娜塔莉认识的人 还有同事
I've spoken to everyone Natalie knows, everyone she worked with.
没关系 我可以自己来
No worries. I'm happy to continue on my own.
不不 我必须在这里
No, no, no. I need to be here.
-娜塔莉的室友在哪工作 -那里
- So, where is Natalie's roommate working? - There.
我上次来还是30年前 变化可真大啊
I was last here 30 years ago. It was very different then.
那时候还有艘船停在中♥央♥车站附近
There was a boat moored near Central Station -
卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
the heroin boat.
人们都会光明正大的去买♥♥
People would come, they would buy, nobody blinked an eye.
是啊 其实现在也没变
Yeah, well, nothing's really changed.
世事本就不会改变
Nothing ever changes.
你是在给我招揽生意吗
Are you trying to win business for me?
莉娜 这位是朱利安·巴普蒂斯特
Lina, Julien Baptiste.
看起来像个警探
Look like police detective.
以前是 现在我只是想帮斯特拉顿先生找到侄女
I was, once. Now I'm simply helping Mr. Stratton find his niece.
你上次见她是几天之前
You last saw her several days ago.
-她当时看上去怎样 -和平常一样
- How did she seem? - No different.
有没有改变任何习惯
Had her habits changed?
她的工作时间是变长了还是缩短了
Was she working more or less?
她的毒瘾 是加重了还是减轻了
Her addiction - was it worse or better?
我已经告诉过这个人了 够了
I told this guy already. Enough!
德拉戈米尔·泽林库呢
What about Dragomir Zelincu?
娜塔莉向斯特拉顿先生提起过他
Natalie mentioned his name to Mr. Stratton.
我要去工作了 走吧
I have to work. Go!
不是吧
Oh, come on...
到底在哪儿呢...
Where the bloody hell is the...
天哪 实在抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry!
不 是我的错 我没看路
No, it's my fault, I wasn't looking.
我也是 实在抱歉 我...
Nor was I, I'm so sorry, I...
你手上的东西够多了
You have enough on your hands already.
她啊
Oh, this!
真可爱
So cute.
现在是挺可爱的
Well, right now she is.
一有人看她 她就会散发魅力
Turns on the charm for an audience.
-她很漂亮 -是啊
- She is beautiful. - Yeah.
是家族遗传的吧
It runs in the family, no?
我得走了
I, I really should, um, be going.
当然 请便
Of course, yes. Please, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
给你
Here.
-你落了这个 -谢谢你 谢谢
- You forgot this. - Oh, um, thank you. Thanks.
-你好像很忙 -没错
- You look busy. - I am.
你想要什么 莉娜
What do you want, Lina?
我不是来喝咖啡的
I'm not here for a coffee.
你说过会保护她 可她现在失踪了
You said you were going to protect her and now she's disappeared.
我尽力了
I did what I could.
可不是吗
I'm sure you did.
你这话是什么意思
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?
她肯定跟你说了
She must've told you.
娜塔莉告诉你了 对不对
Natalie told you, didn't she?
-你却出♥卖♥♥♥了她 -什么...
- And you turned on her. - What...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们会杀了我的
They will kill me!
他们的下一个目标就会是我
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表