剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
Sorry, can I help you?
巴普蒂斯特先生
Mr. Baptiste.
让我们单独聊聊好吗
Give us a minute, yeah?
我回去干活了
I'll crack on.
什么事
What is it?
他知道吗
Does he know?
你想怎样
What do you want?
她的原名叫玛格丽塔·坎西诺
She was born Margarita Cansino.
但是电影公♥司♥老板觉得这名字太西班牙了
But the head of the studio thought her name was too Spanish,
可能会限制她所能扮演的角色
he felt it was limiting the roles she could be cast in -
让她只能扮演
reducing her to the exotic figure
跑龙套的异国角色
who appears for five seconds and leaves.
玛格丽塔接受了他的建议
Margarita took his advice.
改名叫丽塔·海华斯
She changed her name to Rita Hayworth.
她确实很适合做你的偶像 我觉得
An appropriate icon for you, I think.
你觉得你知道些什么
And what do you think you know?
我注意到你的光盘收藏中
I noticed your love of
对丽塔·海华斯特别偏爱
Rita Hayworth in your DVD collection.
七部电影 铁杆粉丝啊
Seven films, quite the fan.
当然我还看到了梦想空间挂的海报
And of course I saw the poster in The Dream Room.
之前还不太肯定 但在找到其中的关联之后
I couldn't be sure, but when I find connections,
我便对此产生了关注
I pay attention.
可惜我现在思考问题没有以前快了
I'm slower than I used to be, unfortunately.
那我建议你有屁快放
Then I suggest you speed the fuck up.
昨晚我查了一下梦想空间的所有权
I looked into the ownership of The Dream Room last night.
虽然需要多番周折
It takes some unravelling,
但它的业主似乎是德拉戈米尔·泽林库
but it appears to be owned by a Dragomir Zelincu.
2011至2015年间 泽林库先生在阿姆斯特丹
Mr. Zelincu made a number of acquisitions around Amsterdam
进行了多起收♥购♥
between 2011 and 2015.
然后就没了
And then nothing.
他消失了
He disappeared.
但你正好相反
But you... you are the opposite.
我找不到你18个月前的资料
I can find nothing about you dating back further than 18 months.
因为你就是德拉戈米尔·泽林库
Because you are Dragomir Zelincu.
你说什么
Excuse me?
或者说在变成金姆之前
Or rather you were
你就是德拉戈米尔·泽林库
before you transitioned to Kim.
娜塔莉告诉斯特拉顿先生
Natalie told Mr. Stratton
她知道关于德拉戈米尔的真♥相♥
she knew the truth about Dragomir.
她发现了是你 对不对
She learned it was you, didn't she?
我猜你为了让娜塔莉保守秘密
And I assume you offered Natalie protection in return
提出保护她作为交换
for keeping your secret safe?
看上去你似乎在这里生活得不错
You've made a life for yourself here, it seems.
远离德拉戈米尔 远离以前的生活
Far from Dragomir, far from the life you lived.
在我看来 你是真心想要赎罪
And it seems to me you sincerely wish to make amends,
想要重掌德瓦伦性工作者的控制权
trying to restore power to the sex workers of De Wallen.
但是...
But, er...
有些机构在监视着你的一举一动
...there are agencies who would like to keep an eye on you.
以前你身为德拉戈米尔·泽林库时所做的交易
Your past dealings as Dragomir Zelincu.
当然还有其他的
And others, of course.
有人想伤害你
People wish you harm.
是你打给我 告诉了我娜塔莉的消息
You called me, you offered information about Natalie.
我猜那些都是假的 你是想误导我
Information I presume is false, to set me on the wrong path.
你知道她到底在哪里
You know where she truly is.
你不会告诉任何人吧
You won't tell anyone?
如果我帮你
If I help you?
沃格尔女士 我绝不会说出去
Ms. Vogel, I will not.
这点你可以相信我 我绝不会说
You can trust me on that. I won't.
你会在那里找到她的
You'll find her there.
卡斯珀
Caspar!
卡斯珀
Caspar?
卡斯珀
Caspar!
卡斯珀
Caspar!
卡斯珀
Caspar!
回来啊 快回来
Kom, kom, kom!
你发现了什么 臭小子
那是什么
西莉娅 嗨
Oh, Celia, hi!
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
她醒了啊
She's woke up!
小美女
Gorgeous.
我去接电♥话♥ 来 你能抱着她吗
Oh, I'd better get that. Here, can you take her?
估计是你父亲打来的
It's probably your father.
朱利安 嗨
Oh, Julien, hi.
不 没事 你不在我们也行
No, that's OK, we'll carry on without you.
什么
What?
所以你知道她的下落吗
So you know where she is?
你叫什么名字 新来的姑娘
克里斯蒂娜
我不算是新来的
什么意思
几个月前 他们派我去了别的地方
你为什么会来这里
我当时只是坐在一间酒吧里
在和一个人...
说话
他说他有大♥麻♥
你跟着他走了
在你发现异样之前
他们就锁上车门 把你带走了
对吗
我是想去看我姐姐 就这么简单
去看我姐姐
她叫什么
娜塔莉
你是巴普蒂斯特
You are Baptiste?
我一直在找你 娜塔莉
I've been looking for you, Natalie.
你的口音 是哪里的
Your accent, where is it from?
我和你想象的不一样吗
I am not what you were expecting?
你叔叔没跟我说过
Your uncle didn't tell me.
我叔叔
My uncle?
爱德华·斯特拉顿
Edward Stratton.
他根本不是我叔叔
He's not my fucking uncle.
他不是你所认为的那个人
He's not who you think he is.
完全不是
Not at all.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表