剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
那个女孩有危险了 快派人去救她
The girl, she's in danger. You should send cars now!
前情提要
她是我侄女 我只想知道她是否平安无事
She's my niece, I just want to know she's OK.
在运河里淹死的女孩跟他没有任何关系
The girl that drowned in that canal was someone else entirely.
他骗了我们
He lied to us.
告诉我
Tell me!
这和爱德华·斯特拉顿有什么关系
What does all this have to do with Edward Stratton?
我说了我不喜欢玩游戏
I told you, I don't like playing games.
你不该来这下面的
You shouldn't have come down here.
我认为你我有必要谈一谈
I think you and I must talk.
你认为
You think?
-您好 -我来查燃气表
- Hello. - Gas meter.
好 上来吧
OK, come on up.
我也想有个这样的花♥园♥
Wish I had a garden like that.
我之前读过一段话...
I read something, once...
描述的是刚修剪完的青草的芳香
About the smell of freshly cut grass.
那种所有人都喜欢的清香
That beautiful scent we all love.
可你相信吗 它其实是求救信♥号♥♥
It's a distress call, would you believe?
当草被割断 就会释放一些化学物质
When it gets cut, it lets all these chemicals out,
将伤口封住
trying to seal its wounds,
让空气中弥漫着废物
fills the air with shit.
甚至还会变成烟雾
Even turns into smog.
可怜的草被割掉头颅在痛苦地尖叫
Poor bastard's screaming its head off in pain
我们却在草地上喝着酒 翻着跟头
while we're all drinking Pimm's and doing cartwheels on it.
你在想什么 卢卡斯
What are you thinking, Lucas?
在这副表相之下
Underneath all this?
你是不是也在尖叫
Are you screaming?
你到底还有没有意识
Are you even there any more?
如果你能听到我...
If you can hear me...
如果你还在 我真的很抱歉
if you are there, I'm so sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
-时间到了 -好
- It's time. - Yeah.
谢谢你让我...
Thanks for letting me...
巴普蒂斯特
第一季 第三集
你到底要不要进来
Are you going to come in?
进来吧
Just come in.
怎么了
What?
你长得很像一个人 仅此而已
You just look like someone, that's all.
那是你第一次见她
And this was the first time you saw her?
嗯
Yeah.
几个月前的事了
Months ago, now.
感觉就像看到了幽灵
It was like staring at a phantom.
好像有人对我开了最残忍♥的玩笑
Like someone was playing the cruellest trick on me.
我女儿露茜...
My daughter Lucy...
死了
Died...
就在五年前
Five years ago.
她之前在阿姆斯特丹的红灯区工作
She worked in Amsterdam, in the red light district.
是自杀
She killed herself.
我无法...
I didn't...
接受这个事实
Deal with it.
天啊
Christ.
我看到娜塔莉的时候 还以为她是露茜
When I saw Natalie, I thought it was Lucy.
我对天发誓
Swear to God.
我的露茜
My Lucy.
就是她
It was her.
我的宝贝女儿
My little girl.
尽管听起来很变♥态♥
As fucked up as that sounds.
我们就只是聊天
So we just talked.
有时候都不聊天
Sometimes we didn't.
我就是花钱请她坐在那里 让我看着她
Sometimes I'd pay her just to sit there and let me look at her.
有时我会抱抱她 抚摸她的头发
Sometimes I'd hold her, and stroke her hair,
假装是女儿又回到了我的身边
and pretend she was back with me.
很可悲吧
It's pathetic, isn't it?
不
No.
这是人性
It's human.
一回事
Same thing.
那几个月 我每晚都会去
After a few months, I'd been there every night.
然后有一晚 我像往常一样到了那里
And, one night, I was there as usual.
她告诉我她偷听到了塞比鲁帮派的谈话
And she told me she'd overheard the Brigada Serbilu talking.
我听到了他们聊的内容
I hear the things they say to each other.
他们在这栋楼的一个空房♥间里做交易
They do their business in one of the empty rooms in the building.
以为这里工作的女人太蠢不会注意到
Thinking the women who work here are too stupid to pay attention.
但我注意到了
But I pay attention.
她听到了一笔钱的事
She heard about some money.
哪是一笔钱
Some money!
是一百万欧元...
A million euros...
现金
In cash.
塞比鲁帮派要转移这笔钱
The Brigada were moving it,
娜塔莉知道转移的时间和地点
and Natalie knew when and where it would be and...
你们俩打算自己把钱拿走
The two of you decided to take it for yourselves?
不是为我们自己
Not for ourselves.
我一分钱都不想要 她也是
I didn't want a penny. Nor did she.
三个月前
Three months ago,
娜塔莉的妹妹克里斯蒂娜来找她
Natalie's sister Cristina came to visit her here.
她是离家出走
She'd run away from home.
娜塔莉想劝她回克拉科夫
Natalie tried to tell her to go back to Krakow
因为她不想让妹妹留在这里...
because she didn't want her around...
在这个世界 你懂吗
This world, you know?
有天晚上克里斯蒂娜出门 再也没回来
One night Cristina went out, didn't come back.
没有人知道她在哪里
Nobody knew where she was.
出了什么事
What happened?
他们带走了她的妹妹
They took her sister.
他们卖♥♥了一个15岁的少女
They trafficked a 15-year-old girl.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
她是我的妹妹 她...
She-she-she's my sister. She...
是我的妹妹
She's my little sister.
我有职责要照顾好她 可我...
This... It is my job to look after her and...
我懂
I know.
我懂
I know.
只有你懂我
You are the only one that does.
她请求我的帮助
She asked me for my help.
我是她唯一相信的人
I was the only one she trusted.
她说会把钥匙放在外面的地上
She said the keys would be on the floor somewhere outside.
我只要过去就行了
The only thing I had to do was turn up.
娜塔莉想拿那笔钱作筹码
Natalie wanted the money as leverage.
告诉塞比鲁帮派 要想让她还钱
She was going to tell the Brigada she'd only give it back
就先把她妹妹送回来
if they returned her sister.
他们抓走的女孩多数已经被卖♥♥掉了 所以...
A lot of the girls they take are sold, so...
不如把她买♥♥回来
Why not buy her back?
你胆子可真大
That is quite a thing to do.
竟然为了不认识的人去冒这样的风险
To take this risk for somebody you don't know.
我是为了露茜
Well, I did it for Lucy.
我知道这根本说不通
I know it doesn't makes any sense.
你当初没能救回女儿
You wanted to save Cristina.
就将这份遗憾转移到了克里斯蒂娜身上
The way you couldn't save your own daughter.
可能是吧
Maybe.
总之 我把钱都给了娜塔莉
Anyway, I gave it all to Natalie.
一百万欧元 我一分钱都没拿
A million euros. I didn't take a thing.
我根本不在乎钱
I don't care about money.
本来也不是我的 不是吗
And it wasn't for me, after all, was it?
我以为事情就到此为止了
And I thought that would be the end of it.
可世事从来不会这么简单 不是吗
Nothing's that simple, is it?
我说 你给我听着
I will talk. You will listen.
好
Yeah.
你是不喜欢你的工作吗
Do you not enjoy your job?
我的工作都快没了
I-I-I-I barely have one any more.
我认为所有人都应该喜欢自己的工作
You see, I believe it is important people enjoy their jobs.
如果你能多喜欢你的工作一点
Perhaps if you enjoyed your job more,
就不会搞这档子事
you wouldn't have done this.
就不会从我的手里偷钱了
You wouldn't have taken from me.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表