剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
Has the boiler packed up again?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk with you.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
我要告诉你真♥相♥
It's the truth.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我最近见到了一个叫康斯坦丁的人
I recently met with a man called Constantin.
他是我之前在这里的同事
Someone I worked with here in Amsterdam,
那时我还不认识你
a very long time before I met you.
不管你想说什么...
Whatever you're trying to say...
都说出来吧
Just say it.
我一直都知道
I always knew.
从很小的时候 我...
From a young age, I...
就觉得这副躯体不属于我
I felt this body was not mine.
我无视了它很久 可是...
For a long time, I ignored it, and...
我却因此变得愤怒
..It made me angry.
充满了怒气
I was so angry.
或许那就是我之前所作所为的原因
Maybe that's why I did the things I did.
后来...
Then...
我意识到 我想解决这个问题
Then I realised that I wanted to do something about it.
我想做出改变
I wanted to change,
那时我就知道 自己必须告别之前的生活
and I knew then that I had to leave my old life behind me.
我不想再做坏事了
I didn't want to do bad things any more.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你必须知道真♥相♥
You need to know about this,
因为我之前的同事都很危险
cos the people I worked with are dangerous people.
而现在...
And now...
他们知道了我的真实身份
Now they know who I am.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我爱上了你...
I fell in love with you...
在我做完手术之后
After the operation.
而你也爱上了我 可是...
And you fell in love with me, and...
我却不敢告诉你真♥相♥
I couldn't bring myself to tell you.
我怕看到你现在的这种表情
I didn't want to risk that look on your face right now.
你是真的不知道吗
Didn't you know?
在你心里
Deep down?
你是...
You're...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还是你当初...爱上的那个女人
I'm still the same person that... the woman you fell in love...
女人 你是女人吗
The woman? The woman?
你♥他♥妈♥离我远一点 知道了吗
You just stay the fuck away from me, OK?
离我越远越好
You stay the fuck away!
你气色不错 玛莎
被上司叫来说气色不错 那我应该是摊上大♥麻♥烦了
你为这份工作付出了多年心血
也经历了很多...
玛莎你也知道 我们很看重你的付出
行了 我帮你把这事变得简单一点
我还剩多长时间
你没明白
上级施压意味着马上要进行部门重组
多长时间
三个月
我们可以谈谈...你的退休金
局里开了个不错的价钱...
都说完了吧
我需要你多给我派几名警员
I'm going to need more officers.
多派几个
More?
除了抓捕罗马尼亚人
My detectives have other things to do
我的警探还有别的事要做
than catching Romanians!
这或许是你的战争 但我们不是你的军队
This may be your war, but we're not your army.
我在同时协调五个国家的侦查工作
I'm co-ordinating five different countries at once.
等我离开这间办公室
When I leave this office,
就要将所有时间都用来
I spend my entire time talking to
与比利时 法国 罗马尼亚的
chiefs of police in Belgium,
警♥察♥局长协调工作 所以...
in France, in Romania, so...
如果你需要我打给你的上级
If you need me to call your superiors
让他命令你为我提供帮助
and order you to help me,
没问题 但我不想把更多时间花在打电♥话♥上
I can, but I'd really rather not spend more of my time on the phone.
我又没说不帮
I didn't say no.
你这种态度能交到朋友吗
Do you make many friends with that attitude of yours?
我不是来交朋友的
I'm not here to make friends.
爱德华·斯特拉顿已经同意戴上监听设备
Edward Stratton's agreed to meet Constantin
去见康斯坦丁了
and wear a listening device.
我只是需要你多派几名警员
I just need more officers.
我会派给你的
I'll get you them.
玛莎
Martha?
你是什么时候放弃的
When did you give up?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你什么时候开始自我放弃的
When did you stop giving a shit?
我没有放弃
I haven't given up.
行吧
Right.
但愿你的上司
Well, I hope your boss was
坐的位置离你足够远
sitting far enough away from you in there
这样就闻不到你喝下去的那桶伏特加了
not to smell the barrel of vodka you've tucked away.
你不该这么不明事理 至少刷刷牙吧
You should know better. Brush your teeth at least.
钱找到了吗
You have it?
没有
No.
求你了 不要这样
Please! Please!
你向我承诺过的 斯特拉顿先生
You made me a promise, Mr. Stratton.
-你是忘了吗 -我只是...
- Have you forgotten? - I just...
这家店是我开的 你明白吗
I own this place. You understand?
我要让人把你的血迹擦干净
And if I ask them to clean your blood from the table,
分分钟就能搞定
it's done.
他们动作很快 早就有经验了
And they're quick. They've done it before.
我会把钱给你找回来的
I will get it to you.
见过你对我父亲做的事
You think I want anyone else hurt
我怎么可能还想让别人因此受伤
after what you did to my father?
这里是你的颈动脉
This is your jugular vein.
死的话大概要...
It would take...
十分钟时间
ten minutes to die.
等一下 求你了
Just wait...please.
吉纳维芙在监听
你可以相信我 康斯坦丁
You can trust me, Constantin.
我给过你承诺 就一定会遵守
I made you a promise, and I'll keep it.
你凭什么觉得
Why is it that you think
自己可以浪费我的时间 斯特拉顿先生
you can waste my time, Mr. Stratton?
我没有 这里是你的地盘 我知道
I'm not. You're in charge here. I know that.
我只想让你知道 你可以相信我
I just need you to know that you can trust me.
我知道他们盯上你了 我可以帮你
没人监听的时候给我打电♥话♥
满意了吗
So how was that for you?
出什么事了
What happened?
-你都听见了 -我只听见了说出来的话
- You heard what happened. - I heard what was said,
但我不是傻子 不管你怎么想
but I'm not a complete moron, despite what you might think.
你的妙计不管用
Your masterplan wasn't working, OK?
他那种人不可能因为你的意愿
Someone like that was never just going to magically open up
就奇迹般地开口说出自己做的破事
about the shit they've done, just cos you want them to.
所以我就在杯垫上写了字
So I wrote him a little note on a beer mat.
告诉他你在监听我们的谈话
I told him you were listening to our conversation.
-天啊 -我跟他说我可以帮他
- Jesus Christ! - I told him I could help him.
如果他觉得我能告诉他你的调查进展
If he thinks I can update him on your investigation,
或者是向你提供假情报 我对他就是有用的
or feed you false information, then I'm useful to him.
所以他让我在没人监听的时候给他打电♥话♥
So he said to call me when you weren't listening.
我会再去他觉得安全的地方见他一面
So, I meet him again, somewhere he feels safe.
说不定他就会开口
Maybe he opens up.
你就能拿到你想要的东西了
Maybe you get what you want.
所以你是想让这种黑社会分子相信你
So you're trying to get a sociopathic gangster to trust you?
-可真是聪明 -我已经给你你想要的了
- Brilliant! - I've given you what you want.
现在让我去见巴普蒂斯特
Now let me meet up with Baptiste.
巴普蒂斯特不需要你的帮助 我需要
Baptiste doesn't need your help. I do.
与此同时 我还需要更多警员
And in the meantime, I need more officers.
需要一个配有定向麦克风的团队待命
I need a team with directional mics on standby
那样你就不用戴窃听器了
so you don't have to wear a wire.
我们必须做好准备
We have to be ready with
不管康斯坦丁选在哪里见面都得及时布控
surveillance in whatever location Constantin chooses.
这段时间里 我该做什么
And in the meantime, what am I supposed to be doing?
我们会给你...另外订间宾馆
We'll get you a...a new hotel room.
找个安全的地方让你整理整理思路
Somewhere safe where you can get yourself together.
你是想监视我
Ah, you want to keep an eye on me?
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表