剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
He was... He was friendly.
太过友好 我就知道他不太对劲
Too bloody friendly, I-I-I knew there was something about him,
我早就知道 但我没说
I knew, but I just didn't say.
缓口气慢慢说
Take your time.
我没...我没多想 真的 就...
Well, I didn't... I didn't think, really, I just...
就狠狠地摔上了门
I just...slammed the door.
虽然挡不住他 但能让我有时间逃走
Not enough time to keep him out, but enough time to run.
跑的时候撞倒了萨拉家里的家具
Knocking over half of Sara's flat as I went.
我就一直不停地跑
I just kept running.
尽量找人多的公共场所
You know, staying in areas that were as public as I could find.
这里...是我看到第一个有监控的地方
This... This was the first place I saw with CCTV.
也有人在
With people.
他说话有口音吗
Did this man have an accent?
他是塞比鲁帮派的人
He's from the Brigada Serbilu.
天哪 想想都觉得后怕
God, it's strange how it hits you.
我当时只是条件反射
I was reacting, you know.
而现在...我坐在这里
Now... Now I'm here,
想象本可能发生的事情...
now I think about what could have happened...
我会想...万一是萨拉...
..I think what, what if Sara...
我没料到这起调查会导致这样的结果
I never expected this investigation would lead to such a place.
如果我知道...
If I had known...
-我们必须去警局 -好
- We have to go to the police. - Yeah.
我得先打个电♥话♥
There is someone I must call.
喂
Hello?
你现在必须过来
You need to come now and
我们在阿姆斯特丹警局碰面
meet with us at the station in Amsterdam.
巴普蒂斯特先生
Mr. Baptiste,
您妻子的描述
your wife's description
与一个叫康斯坦丁·巴拉库的帮派成员相符
matches a gang member named Constantin Baracu.
这就是在威胁爱德华·斯特拉顿的那个人
That is the man who has been threatening Edward Stratton.
塞比鲁帮派耳目众多
The Brigada Serbilu have a long reach.
不拿回钱绝不会善罢甘休
And they won't stop until they have their money.
你得带你的家人回法国 朱利安
You and your family need to go back to France, Julien.
为确保安全 还需要加强安保措施
And to be sure, you should arrange extra security.
我的家人已经在这个国家安家立业
My family have a life in this country.
我不能让他们说走就走
I cannot just ask them to leave.
那我帮你们找个安全屋吧
Let me find a safe house here, then.
帮你安排保护措施
We can arrange protection.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
这些事情还是让我自己来吧
I would prefer to make such arrangements myself.
你必须明白 这可能不是短时间的事
But you need to realise that this could be long-term.
爱德华
Edward.
我在外面
I'm outside.
抱歉 我到了这里 可是我...
I'm sorry, I got here and I couldn't...
我没办法走进去
..I couldn't come in.
那个一直在威胁你的人 康斯坦丁
The man who has been threatening you, Constantin,
警♥察♥可以逮捕他
they can bring him in.
有了我妻子和你的证词 他们就能立案
With my wife's evidence and yours, they can make a case.
等进了监狱 他就伤不了别人了
He cannot hurt anyone from prison.
你以为他们不会再派别人吗
And you think they won't just send someone else?
那时候怎么办
And then what's going to happen?
他们会像杀死我爸那样 杀死我的前妻
They'll kill my ex like they killed my fucking dad,
而那全都是我的责任
and that will be on me.
我不能再让别人为我丧命
I can't let anyone else die.
我担负不起任何血债了
I cannot be responsible for any more death.
你只需要告诉他们你父亲发生的事
You just need to tell them what happened to your father.
让鉴识科检查他的遗体
Let forensics conduct an examination on his remains.
怎么 你以为康斯坦丁
What, like Constantin's
会蠢到留下证据吗
going to be stupid enough to leave evidence?
是人都会犯错 不是吗
Well, everybody makes mistakes, no?
你去告诉他们 告诉他们
Look, tell them. Tell them.
他们可以去我家
They can go to my house,
随便做他们想做的检验
they can do all the tests they want.
我现在只想拿到那笔钱
The only thing that matters to me is getting the money
在他们伤害别人之前还给他们
and giving it back before they hurt anyone else.
比如你的家人
Like your family.
我会采取措施来保证他们的安全
I am taking steps to make sure they're safe.
能保护多久 不管你带他们去哪儿
For how long? Wherever you take them,
都不可能一直隐藏
you can't hide forever.
除非你不想好好过日子了
Not if you want to live your life.
那个人威胁了我的妻子
That man threatened my wife.
一想到他还在外面逍遥 我就受不了
The idea of him walking around is more than I can bear.
我们必须尝试一切手段
We must try everything,
如果可以的话 就必须和警方合作
we must work with the police if we can.
你觉得如果警♥察♥先找到了钱
And you think if the police find that money first,
还会交出来吗
they're just going to hand it in?
你就去为你的家人做你该做的
You do what you have to for your family.
我很抱歉把你牵扯了进来
I am truly sorry that I dragged you into any of this.
真的抱歉
I am.
他去哪儿了
So, where is he?
他不肯进来
He wouldn't come in.
他留下了这些
He left these.
允许你们搜查他的房♥子
He gave permission for you to search his house.
你们会在地下室里找到他父亲的遗体
There you will find the remains of his father in the basement.
好 我去组织警力
OK. Erm, I'll organise a team.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
阿尔梅勒
你们在这里会很安全
我今晚守在外面
之后轮班的都是我以前的同事
我可以保证他们的人品
谢谢 让-弗朗索瓦
Merci, Jean-Francois.
别碰她
是你害我们躲来这里的
每次都是这样
别坐在这里自责了
So, stop sitting here feeling sorry for yourself.
去找到那笔钱 还给他们
Find that money and return it.
他们想要的不就是这个吗
That's all they want from you, right?
警♥察♥已经着手调查了
The police are involved.
我不能干预他们的工作
I cannot interfere with what they are doing.
我相信玛莎会拼尽全力
I'm sure Martha's doing her best.
可你真的认为她的想法没错吗
But do you really believe what she has in mind -
逮捕康斯坦丁 你真的相信...
arresting Constantin - you honestly believe
这能保证我们的安全吗
that's going to ensure that we're all safe?
不
No.
那就去找到那笔钱 朱利安
Then find the fucking money, Julien.
越快越好
Fast.
等一下
Hold on.
喂 朱利安
Hey, Julien?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
关于我们该从哪里开始找那笔钱
About where we might start to find the money.
是吗 哪里
Yeah? Where?
明早八点 来莉娜的门前见我
Can you meet me outside Lina's room at 8 a.m.?
好 我会去的
OK, I'll be there.
漂亮吧
颜色也很特别
都是德波尔农场种出来的 你知道那里吗
真的是你吗
It's really you?
我一直都知道你是个基佬
你想干什么
我以为你死了
德拉戈米尔已经死了
Dragomir has died.
然而...你还活着
怎么 忘记你的母语了吗
尼克勒跟踪了那个妓♥女♥莉娜 找到了你家
我们还调查了娜塔莉藏身的房♥子
追查到了"德拉戈米尔"这个名字
真不小心啊 德拉戈米尔
Careless, Dragomir.
真不小心
Careless.
这可不像你
That's unlike you.
还很蠢
And stupid,
跟那两个姑娘做生意
doing business with those two girls.
还想带走我们的钱 真是...
And trying to take our money, that's just...
什么钱
What fucking money?
一百万欧元 别侮辱我 德拉戈米尔
One million euro. Don't insult me, Dragomir.
这种数额的钱...
This kind of money...
可不是小事
..This is serious.
我已经改头换面了
I'm a different person now.
是啊 德拉戈米尔 我的朋友
Yes, Dragomir, my friend.
你确实变了
You have changed.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表