剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
I don't know what you're talking about.
货车里有摄像头
There was a camera in the van.
听着 你的钱已经不在我手上了
Listen, I don't have your money any more.
我可以把它拿回来 我能拿回来
I can get it back. I can get it back.
我可不是在和你商量 明白吗
This is not a negotiation, you understand?
把钱全给我拿回来
I need all of it back.
一分都不能少
Every last cent.
这是今天早上拍的
This was taken this morning.
他当时在海滩上
He was out collecting shells
捡贝壳
on the beach.
少一分钱...都...不行
Every...last...coin.
不然我就把你爹的脑袋割下来
Or I will remove your father's head from its body
送给你
and send it to you.
你听明白了吗 爱德华·斯特拉顿
Do you understand me, Edward Stratton?
明白
Yeah.
然后就是你的前妻 克莱尔
And then your ex-wife, Clare.
还有所有你爱的人
And everyone you love.
你还要知道一件事...
And you should know this...
我很喜欢我的工作
I like my job.
情况变得越来越棘手
The things just seemed to get harder and harder.
我似乎别无选择 根本...
And my options seemed so narrow that I...
动弹不得
...couldn't move.
无论你是谁 或者你觉得你是谁...
Doesn't matter who you are, or who you think you are...
他们都能制♥服♥你
...they'll cut right through you.
他们会制♥服♥你
They'll cut through you,
找到你的致命弱点
and they'll find your Achilles heel,
他们不仅会咬住你 还会...
they won't just snap it, they'll...
用牙齿将它撕碎
...rip it to shreds with their fucking teeth,
然后再找出更多的弱点
then they'll find more.
他们会从你身上找到连你自己
And they will find chinks in your armour
都不知道的弱点
you never even knew existed.
他们找到我了
They found me.
他们知道我是谁
They know who I am.
知道钱是我拿走的
They know I took their money.
想把钱拿回去
They want it back.
也没心情跟我们讨价还价
And they're not in the mood to negotiate.
那我们得离开 现在就走
Then we have to leave. Right away.
不 娜塔莉 他们是不会
No. Natalie, they're not just going to let us
轻易放我们离开的
turn around and walk off into the sunset.
我们犯了错 被抓住了
We made a mistake. We got caught.
-我们完了 -不会的
- It's over. - It can't be.
他们拿我的父亲要挟我
They are threatening my father,
他们有他的照片
they have photographs of him,
我们必须把钱还回去
we need to give it back.
那我的家人怎么办
And what about my family?
克里斯蒂娜怎么办
What about Cristina?
我必须...我必须找到她
I need...I need to find her!
我尽力帮你了 可是这样没用
I tried to help you, OK? And it didn't work.
我不会眼看着亲人因为我闯的祸
I'm not going to watch as the people I love
而遭人杀害
die because I screwed up.
你明白吗 把钱给我
Do you understand? Give me the money.
-我做不到 -你把钱放哪了
- I cannot do that. - Where did you put it?
- 你在做什么 -你把钱放哪了
- What are you doing? - Where did you put the money?
住手 请你住手
Stop. Stop it, please.
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop!
是这个吗
Is this it?
24个小时以后 我回到家
24 hours later, I walked into my house.
就看到了它
There it was.
我父亲的脑袋被放在了餐桌上
My father's head on the kitchen fucking table.
我就那么盯着它看啊看啊
I just stared at it for the longest time.
然后想起来要报♥警♥
Then I thought about calling the police.
可我又想起了克莱尔
And then I thought about Clare...
还有其他可能被他们伤害的人
...and the other people they might hurt.
我只能抱起我亲生父亲的头
I had to pick up my own father's head
把它放进地下室
and put it in the basement
好躲过邻居的眼睛
so that the neighbours wouldn't see.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
你说...
You said you...
有人从背后用球棒打了你的后脑
..you were struck from behind by a baseball bat?
对 是金属的 还有...
Yes, a metal one with a...
亮黄色的手柄 问这干嘛
...bright yellow handle. Why?
我想不起来了 抱歉
I cannot place it, I'm sorry.
这似乎已经是我的常态了
The story of my life these days, it seems.
对不起 你继续说
Forgive me - go on.
我别无选择 就去找了警♥察♥
Well, I was running out of options, so I went to the police.
我想如果能找到她
I thought, if I could at least find her,
至少可以告诉她我父亲的事 让她理解我
I could tell her about my father, I could make her understand.
如果我知道娜塔莉在哪里
If I knew where Natalie was,
至少就还有机会把钱找回来
then at least I'd have a chance of finding the money.
但你一定早就知道谎言迟早会被拆穿
But you must have known this pretence couldn't last.
当然 我只需要它能维持到
No, of course not, it just needed to last
找到她的藏身之处就行
as long as it took to find her.
我找到娜塔莉的时候 这些事她全都没说
Natalie told me none of this when I found her.
她可能是觉得如果你知道了真♥相♥
She probably thought if you found out the truth,
就会告诉你那些警♥察♥朋友
you'd tell your friends in the police
那笔钱就可能会被拿走充公
and then someone would confiscate the money.
她为什么不直接离开呢
Why didn't she just run?
她说需要为远走高飞做好准备
She said she had to prepare for her departure.
你不相信她的话
You didn't believe her?
如果你必须要走 走不就行了吗
If you must leave, you leave, don't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道你现在有危险 朱利安
All I do know is that you're not safe, Julien.
你我都是如此
Neither of us are.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
康斯坦丁打来电♥话♥了
Constantin called.
说他见过了你妻子
Said he'd met your wife.
他知道你的家人住在哪里
He knows where your family are.
喂 西莉娅
Hello? Celia?
不 爸爸 是我
你母亲在哪儿
应该在家吧 我不小心拿了她的手♥机♥
你的手♥机♥在她那里吗
不在 在我包里
把你家里的电♥话♥给我
爸 出什么事了
快把你家电♥话♥给我
我们家没装固定电♥话♥ 怎么了
别动 待在原地 千万别回家
爸 你吓到我了 一切都还好吧
但愿如此
我是朱利安·巴普蒂斯特 请派一辆车
This is Julien Baptiste. I need a car to be sent
前往阿姆斯特丹的一个地址
to an address in Amsterdam.
我是朱利安·巴普蒂斯特
Julien Baptiste.
-这是我女儿家 -好的
- My daughter's place. - OK.
抱歉
Excusez...
我是朱利安·巴普蒂斯特
I'm Julien Baptiste.
是我报的警
I'm the one who made the call.
这里是我女儿家
This is my daughter's place.
-我到的时候这里没人 -你到了多久
- The place was empty when I arrived. - How long ago?
大约40分钟吧
Maybe 40 minutes.
抱歉
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
没事吧
没事 车突然抛锚了
这附近有个修车厂 就在路那头
没这个必要
我有拖车绳
不麻烦的
好吧 谢谢你
把车停到我前面 我来绑绳子 真的 我来就好
晚上好
我的车坏了
油箱里有油 但是...
抱歉 修车厂明早才开
你就不能...
隔壁还开着
你可以买♥♥辆新车
晚上好
有什么能帮您吗
你收现金吗
发生了什么事
What happened?
我在门禁对讲机上没看清他的脸
Well, I couldn't see his face on the entry phone.
可我一开门
But the moment I opened the door,
就认出了他
I recognised him.
前几天我在超♥市♥见过他
I saw him at the supermarket the other day.
他很...很友好
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表