剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
前情提要
她是我侄女 我只想知道她是否平安无事
She's my niece, I just want to know she's OK.
看来命运为你做了安排 朱利安
It seems fate has plans for you, Julien.
我们真的需要你的帮助
We could really use your help.
我已经不是从前的我了
I'm not the man I was.
德拉戈米尔·泽林库运营着罗马尼亚最大的黑帮之一
Dragomir Zelincu ran one of the big Romanian gangs.
人口贩卖♥♥ 毒品 无恶不作
Trafficking, drugs, you name it.
娜塔莉知道德拉戈米尔的事
Natalie knew about Dragomir.
她发现了是你 对不对
She learned it was you, didn't she?
别跟我说什么冷静
Please do not tell me to be calm.
你什么都不了解
You have no idea.
你根本不知道现在的情况
You have no idea what is going on!
我一直在找你 娜塔莉
I've been looking for you, Natalie.
我和你想象的不一样吗
I am not what you were expecting?
你叔叔没跟我说过
Your uncle didn't tell me.
他不是你所认为的那个人
He is not who you think he is.
完全不是
Not at all.
马蒂教授兼医生
泌尿科
假体由硅胶包裹生理盐水制成
麻醉后的手术过程大约为30到60分钟
我们会在腹股沟处开一道口 植入假体
然后缝合阴囊的上端以防假体移位
这个好轻
还有别的尺寸
是吗 是不是还有别的颜色
荧光色
抱歉 我...
我就是觉得很可笑
你和我推荐的心理咨♥询♥师聊过了吗
聊有什么用 和这个一样没用
所以
我的外形可以依然像个男人
即使我没有蛋蛋
真是太可悲了
我是在浪费您的时间 对不起
这一点也不可笑 尼尔斯
你不觉得人很需要安于自己的外表
和自己的内心吗
但人不该伪装成
自己不是的样子
抱歉浪费了您的时间
谢谢
巴普蒂斯特
第一季 第二集
没想到他竟然找了警♥察♥
I cannot believe he went to the police.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do such a thing?
我和你一样 也想搞明白
Like you, I'm trying to understand.
还有谁在找我
Who else is looking for me?
他还...还跟谁说过
Who else has he, has he talked to?
听着
Look...
你可以相信我 我向你保证 不会伤害你
You can trust me. I assure you, I am no threat to you.
你可以告诉我他的事 我可以帮你
You can talk to me about him. I can help.
他是我之前的客人
He was a client.
他刚开始约我的时候 我以为他是个好人
When he started to see me, I thought he was nice.
会带礼物什么的给我
He brings presents, this kind of thing.
然后他就增加了约我的次数
Then he doubles his appointments.
越来越多
More and more,
后来他就开始...吃其他嫖♥客♥的醋
and then he starts to get... jealous of the others.
他问我 要付多少钱
He asked me how much he'd have to pay me
才能让我只属于他一个人
to have me all to himself.
他不喜欢我给出的答案
He... did not like my answer to this question.
就打断了我的下巴
This is when he broke my jaw.
你应该去审问爱德华·斯特拉顿才是
Edward Stratton is the one you should be asking questions.
他为什么要骗我
Why would he lie to me?
他肯定知道找到你以后 谎言就会被戳穿
He must have known it could never hold up if you were found.
他不在意别人的看法 他就是...
So, he does not care what anyone thinks. He just...
想找到我 不计一切代价
Wants to find me. At any cost.
可他还是没有必要冒这么大的风险
But still, to take such a risk involving the police
让警♥察♥卷入其中
when he didn't have to.
因为他谁也不怕
Because he's not afraid of anyone.
什么
What?
为什么这么说
Why do you say this?
听着 我是为警♥察♥办事 不是为他
Listen, I work for the police - not for him.
所以请你告诉我
So, please, tell me.
你觉得这里和别的地方有什么区别吗
You think it's different here than anywhere else?
就因为这里的政♥府♥说会保护我们
Just because the government say they support our rights
贩卖♥♥自己身体的权利
to sell ourselves?
就因为他们说会给我们权利 让我们掌控
Because they, they say they give us power and control,
你就觉得这都是真的吗
you think it always makes it true?
罗马尼亚人...会把女孩卖♥♥来这里
The Romanians... traffic girls here.
我看到了
I see it.
一直如此
All the time.
人们却视若无睹
And... people do nothing.
我也一样
Myself included.
把头埋下去 不挡他们的路
Keep my head down, keep out of their way.
赚我自己的钱
Make my money.
这和爱德华·斯特拉顿有什么关系
What, what does all this have to do with Edward Stratton?
他和罗马尼亚人是一伙的
He's with the Romanians, OK?
他们是合作关系
He works with them.
-简直疯了 这不可能 -为什么
- This is crazy, it cannot be. - Why?
就因为他看起来不像吗
Just because he does not seem the type?
不然你觉得罗马尼亚人为什么觉得他有用
Why do you think the Romanians find him so useful?
一个在运输公♥司♥工作的英国人
An English man, working for a trucking company,
可以帮他们运送东西 还不会引起怀疑
the things he can move for them, without anyone asking questions.
怎么了
What now?
那个警探知道她在哪里
The detective knows where she is.
他今早给他妻子打电♥话♥了
He rang his wife this morning.
告诉她自己要去见娜塔莉
He told her he was going to see Natalie.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我们只能听到她妻子这边
We hear only her side of the call.
也就是不知道
So, we don't know?
要是那个警探找到了娜塔莉
If the detective has found Natalie...
你觉得她都跟他说了些什么
..What do you think she has told him?
我的事吗
About me?
不知道
I don't know.
应该会说出真♥相♥吧
The truth, perhaps?
-应该不会 -你就做梦吧
- Doubt it. - You hope.
我可以找巴普蒂斯特先生谈谈...
I can talk with Mr. Baptiste...
不用
No.
不用 我来
No, I'll do it.
我不相信他是这种人
I cannot believe this of him.
你应该不是第一个受他蒙骗的人
I think you would not be the first to be fooled.
可如果爱德华那么危险
But if Edward is so dangerous,
你为什么还在这里
why are you still here?
为什么不远走高飞
Why don't you go somewhere else entirely?
能去哪儿
Go where?
你以为那么简单
You think it is so easy?
收拾行李 开始另一种生活
To pack up and find another life?
我需要时间 需要钱
I need time, I need...money.
是 但你...
Yeah, but, uh...
可以去警局让警♥察♥保护你
Just go to the police for protection.
爱德华贿赂了半数警♥察♥ 好维持他的生意
Edward pays off half of them to keep his operation running.
让姑娘们老实工作 我不知道能相信谁
To, to keep the girls working. I, I don't know who I can trust.
我有个朋友
I have a friend.
她是阿姆斯特丹警♥察♥局长
She's the commissioner in the police in Amsterdam,
-你可以去... -不
- you can go... - No.
不
No.
我只想躲开所有人 直到我...
All I want to do is to stay out of sight until I'm...
做好离开的准备
..I'm ready to leave.
你告诉爱德华 你知道关于德拉戈米尔的真♥相♥
You told Edward you knew the truth about Dragomir.
金姆既然告诉你 说明她一定非常信任你
Kim must have trusted you a great deal to tell you.
她什么都没告诉过我
She told me nothing.
是有天夜里沃特·迪·劳喝醉了
I learned about her from Walter De Louw
我从他那儿听说的
when he was drunk one night.
你就拿这事去找她 让她帮你找地方藏身
And you went to her with this so she would hide you?
爱德华·斯特拉顿
Edward Stratton.
别接
Don't answer.
可是...
Well, uh...
我现在应该去见他的
I'm supposed to be meeting him right now.
我今早给他发了短♥信♥ 告诉他我有了发现
I sent a text this morning telling him I had news.
现在你想让我怎么说
What would you have me say now?
什么都别说
Nothing.
跟他撇清关系
Have nothing to do with him.
我求你了
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表