剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
OK. I'll get one of my detectives
打电♥话♥告诉你雅思珀·斯达沃曼的信息
to call you about Jasper Staverman.
再见
Bye.
酒店水疗中心
不认识 会不会是那个人
No? Maybe this man?
雅思珀·斯达沃曼
Jasper Staverman.
你是谁
Wie ben jij?
我需要占用你一点时间
I need a moment of your time.
我很忙
I'm busy.
讽刺 应该是这个词吧
Ironic. This is the word.
你为了防盗在车上装了卫星定位
Your car is fitted with a GPS tracker to protect you from theft.
我却利用它找到了你这个小偷
And yet it leads me right to you, a thief.
你想干什么
What do you want?
斯达沃曼先生 你不能再动那笔钱了
Mr. Staverman, you need to stop spending that money.
给我五分钟 我要跟这位先生谈谈
好了 你到底是谁
So, who the hell are you?
你在修车厂外看到赫曼·德波尔拿钱了
You saw Herman de Boer moving that money outside the garage.
等他回家 进了家门 你就把钱偷走了
And when he got home, when he was inside his house, you stole it.
无稽之谈
This is ridiculous.
你以为你的朋友德波尔会在车的后备箱里
You think your friend de Boer carries a million in cash
放一百万现金吗
in the back of his car?
你以为那会是他的钱吗
You think that money belongs to him?
回答我的问题
Hey, answer my question -
你到底是谁
who the hell are you?
那笔钱真正的主人非常危险 斯达沃曼先生
The real owners are very dangerous people, Mr. Staverman.
他们叫塞比鲁帮派
Their name is the Brigada Serbilu.
是一群杀人不眨眼的恶徒
They have no compunction for who they hurt and who they kill.
人们在他们眼里只是商品
People are commodities.
人命对他们来说一文不值
Human life means nothing to them.
他们买♥♥卖♥♥人口 杀人越货
Ones they buy and sell and dispose of,
一秒都不会犹豫
without any second thought.
所以你的选择很简单
So, your choice right now is simple.
你可以把钱给我 回归你的平静生活
You can hand me the money, and go back to your quiet life
继续给黑森村的人看牙 或者我走
attending the teeth of Gijsen, or I leave,
把你的名字告诉塞比鲁帮派
and I tell the Brigada Serbilu your name.
告诉他们钱在你这儿
I tell them you have their money.
到时候 斯达沃曼先生...
And, er, Mr. Staverman...
你要进行的谈话可就大不一样了
you will then be having a very different conversation.
喂
Hello?
我拿到钱了
I have it.
斯特拉顿先生
Mr. Stratton?
我听到了 我只是不敢相信
Yeah. Yeah, I just can't believe it.
谢谢你 朱利安 谢谢
Thank you, Julien. Thank you.
我们在哪里碰头
Where shall we meet?
泰勒警官不是找人看着你呢吗
I thought Officer Taylor had you on a leash.
是啊 是这样没错
Er, yeah, yeah. No, she does.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out,
我先打给康斯坦丁 再告诉你去哪接我
and I'll call Constantin, and I'll text you where to pick me up.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
谢谢你 朱利安
Thank you, Julien.
我都开始担心了
I was beginning to worry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
没关系 事情很快就能解决了
It's OK. We are at the end now, almost there.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
天啊
Jesus.
你找到了 你真的找到了
You found it. You actually found it.
我们去哪里找康斯坦丁
Where are we meeting Constantin?
是时候了结这一切了
It's time to put all this behind us.
他在街角的酒吧里
He's round the corner in a bar.
那就别浪费时间了
Let's waste no more time.
前面在干什么
Qu'est-ce qu'ils font?
烦死了
Disaster!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
对不起
I'm sorry.
停车
Stop!
你要去哪里 停车
Where the hell are you going?! Stop!
妈的
Merde!
怎么会这样
C'est pas vrai.
爱德华 你在干什么
Edward, what are you doing?
我必须从中得到点好处
Some good has to come out of this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表