剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
我能不能活下来 要看给我做手术的医生
My-my life depends on whether my surgeon had enough sleep
前一晚睡得好不好
the night before.
既然一切都是看运气 倒不如就好好享受生活
And if it's all chance, you might as well enjoy it, right?
我确诊那天就发誓
I swore the day I got diagnosed
要把每一天的意义发挥到极致
that I would live each day to the fullest.
那天晚上我纹了这个
I got this done that night.
来提醒自己
To remind me.
这样宣泄情感挺好的
It's a fine sentiment.
是啊
Yeah.
可有时候我希望自己文的是龙
But sometimes, I wish I'd gotten a dragon.
龙多酷啊
The dragon was cool.
明天记得告诉我你的进展
Let me know how you get on tomorrow,
要是我找到孩子的父亲 就给你打电♥话♥
and if I hear from the father, I'll call.
-你觉得够了吗 -够了
- Do you think that is enough? - Yeah.
-要不要... -没事
- Do you want to...? - It's fine.
有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
没有
No.
今天运气不好
No luck today.
但愿明天运气能好点
Tomorrow, I hope.
我了解你 朱利安·巴普蒂斯特
I know you, Julien Baptiste.
你是不是有什么事没告诉我
Is there something you're not telling me?
我就是累了
I'm just tired.
你最后一次去那孩子的病房♥
When were you last on the ward
查房♥是什么时候
where the boy was being treated?
应该是...
I think...
六点吧
..six o'clock, maybe.
孩子在病房♥里吗
Was the boy there?
不在 我去的时候病床上没人
No, the bed was empty by the time I came.
抱歉 我得回去工作了 今天人手不够
I'm sorry, but I-I need to get back, we're short-staffed today.
是有人没来吗
Oh, someone has not turned up?
安娜·沃尔克
Anna Walke.
谢谢
Thank you.
沃尔克小姐
Miss Walke?
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
只是想问你几个问题
Just had some questions.
你买♥♥了新显示屏啊
New screen, I see.
不错嘛
Very nice.
把客厅变成电影院
Like a cinema in your living room.
我没必要跟你说话
I don't have to speak to you.
沃尔克小姐 我一眼就能看出一个人是否有所隐瞒
Miss Walke, I know too well when people have something to hide.
告诉我 你是不是帮了泰斯·德波尔
Now tell me, you helped Thijs de Boer, didn't you?
你对监控摄像动了手脚
You manipulated the CCTV.
你搞错了
You have this all wrong.
马蒂不是他带走的
He didn't take Matty.
那是谁
Who did?
爷爷
感觉怎么样了
爸爸呢
你♥爸♥爸告诉你妈妈出什么事了吗
没有吗
她...
没事
等你好点我们再说吧
你知道妈妈很爱你 对吧
你♥爸♥爸让你叫妈妈的那个人
她对你的爱根本比不上你的妈妈
你妈妈想让你得到照顾
可她觉得你♥爸♥爸照顾不好你
我儿子
他当然也爱你
但他还有自己的困难要去面对
所以你妈妈想让你跟我一起生活
她还给我们留下了点东西
等着 我这就给你看
哪儿去了
天啊
Oh, God!
-喂 -巴普蒂斯特先生
- Hello? - Mr. Baptiste?
我就是
Speaking.
我拿到检查结果了
I have your results.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱利安 什么事
Julien? What is it?
这么久以来你一直在骗我
All this time and you lied to me.
你为什么不告诉我尼尔斯是我的儿子
Why didn't you tell me that Niels is my son?
阿尔法酒店
朱利安 是我 我快到了 给我打电♥话♥
Hey, Julien, it's me, I'm up and about. Call me,
告诉我该在哪里见面 马蒂到底是怎么回事
let me know where we can meet, what's happening with Matty.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
再见
Bye.
上车
Get in the car.
别反抗 爱德华
Don't fight, Edward.
反抗只会让情况变得更棘手 不是吗
It will just make it harder, won't it?
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表