剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
I beg you.
什么都别做
Don't do anything.
还有...在他身边一定要小心
And...be careful around him.
要是他发现你知道我在哪儿
If he finds out you know where I am?
这种事情绝对不能发生
That is something that cannot happen.
-朱利安 -你这警局里都是些什么人
- Julien? - What kind of department are you running?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我找到那个女孩了
I found the girl.
她不是爱德华·斯特拉顿的亲戚
She's no relation to Edward Stratton.
他不过是个痴迷于她的嫖♥客♥
He's no more than a client, obsessed with her.
我们一般不会
Well, we don't actually
调查报♥警♥的人 朱利安
investigate people who report crimes, Julien.
那你们就好好调查一下
Well, perhaps you should!
我建议你让手下的警官好好做调查
I suggest you get your officers to do their research.
早啊
Morning.
-我都担心了 -是吗
- I was getting worried. - Yeah?
先是堵车 再加上...
First the traffic, then the...
这车站后面的停车场
..Parking behind this station.
要是还能找到我的车...
If I find the car again it...
那就是奇迹了
..It'd be a miracle.
没关系
That's OK.
你之前说有事要告诉我
So, did you have something you were going to tell me?
我觉得...斯特拉顿先生
I think, Mr. Stratton, uh...
我应该对你坦言相待
I think I must be honest with you.
我不该告诉你 我能找到你的侄女
I should not have told you I could find your niece.
我觉得我...
I do not think I...
无法再追查这个案子了
..I can pursue this case.
真令人失望
That's disappointing.
毕竟你这么有经验...
A man of your experience...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
我不能追查一个不希望被人找到的女孩
I cannot go chasing a girl who doesn't wish to be found.
但我告诉过你 她对我很重要
But I told you, she's important to me.
是的 但你似乎...
Yes. But, er, it seems you...
对她来说并不重要
..Are not important to her.
根据了解的情况 她离开阿姆斯特丹去德国
From what we've heard, she left Amsterdam for Germany
完全出于自愿
of her own free will.
她并没有陷入危险
She's in no danger.
但她头脑不清醒
But she's not thinking straight.
她的生活早已经天翻地覆
She's upside down and turned around.
我必须找到她
I need to find her.
我得知道她是否安全
I need to see that she's OK.
恐怕你得一个人
I am afraid you will have to continue this journey
继续这趟旅程了 朋友
by yourself, my friend.
你认为我不堪一击 对不对
You think I'm weak, don't you?
没关系 我已经习惯了
It's OK, I'm used to it.
总是有人看我一眼就自认为了解我
People take one look at me and they think they know me.
但他们并不了解
But they don't.
没人了解我
No-one does.
他们不知道我经历过怎样的困境
They don't know the shit I've had to wade through.
一个被打倒在地
How can someone get run down into the ground,
遭人一再践踏 却总是挣扎着爬起的人
get trampled on again and again, still be weak...
怎么可能不堪一击
..when they're still standing?
你不了解我 巴普蒂斯特先生 但我从不认输
You don't know me, Mr. Baptiste, but I'm a fucking survivor.
这就是我
That's what I am.
我只需要你别挡我的道
All I need from you is to get out of my bloody way.
我自己能找到她
I can find her myself.
阿姆斯特丹中心车站
最新目的地
阿姆斯特丹凯泽河道1011号♥
早上好
尼尔斯 尼尔斯
Niels, Niels.
怎么样
还行
什么时候可以做手术
妈 我在工作
我也是 我们在同一栋楼工作 我有权问你
没错 但不是现在 不是现在
朱利安
Julien?
那个女孩有危险了 快派人去救她
The girl. She's in danger. You should send cars now!
告诉我地址
Tell me where.
要是我相信上帝就好了
这样解释起来就容易得多了
我该怎么做
上帝会怎么做
如果真的有上帝...
那祂就是个幽默的老混♥蛋♥
您好 我是尼尔斯·霍赫那
Hi. Niels Horchner.
我母亲说您会来
My mother told me you would be here.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
怎么样
So?
我们到的时候屋内没人
No-one was inside when we got here,
而且...门是被打开了
and uh...well, the door was unlocked,
但除此之外 一切正常
but aside from that, nothing unusual.
-我能进去看看吗 -当然
- May I? - Yeah, of course.
喂
Hello?
给你一次机会猜猜我现在在哪儿
I'll give you one guess where I stand right now.
我从来不喜欢玩游戏
I've never much liked playing games.
真意外
That surprises me -
这话竟然从你这么会玩游戏的人嘴里说出
for someone who is so well versed in playing them.
是时候说出真♥相♥了 你说呢
It's time to be honest, don't you think?
真♥相♥可不止会伤人 巴普蒂斯特先生
The truth can do a lot more than just hurt, Mr. Baptiste.
相信我 我比任何人都清楚
Believe me, I know this more than anyone.
你在船屋
You're at the houseboat.
你是谁 爱德华
Who are you, Edward?
我说了我不喜欢玩游戏
I told you, I don't like playing games.
那就别玩了
Then stop playing them.
你不是放弃这个案子了吗
I thought you were done with this case.
如果你了解我 就知道这不可能
If you knew me, you would realise that's not an option.
我错了 当初不该信任你
I made a mistake when I trusted you.
我还以为你从不犯错
I thought you didn't make mistakes.
检验能否信任对方的
The only way to find out
唯一方法就是信任他们
if you can trust someone is to trust them.
这话是厄内斯特·海明威说的吧
Ernest Hemingway, right?
你还真是充满惊喜 不是吗 爱德华
You're full of surprises, aren't you, Edward?
这还不过冰山一角
Tip of the iceberg, sir.
她在哪儿 那个女孩去哪儿了
Where is she? Where is the girl?
她没和你在一起吗
She not with you?
你没找到她
You didn't find her?
你把他们引来了这里 结果...
You led them here and, uh...
却没有找到她
..you didn't find her.
警官
Officers!
尼尔斯
Niels!
我们需要潜水员
We need divers!
爸爸
Dada!
我们要带诺艾尔去散个步
那个应该是我的
咱们还是用不同的手♥机♥壳吧
一会儿见
好
Ok.
我们走
Let's go.
朱利安
Julien...
你不能把那个女孩的死怪在自己头上
You can't blame yourself for what happened to that girl.
他是用我车里的导航找到的她
He found her using the navigation of my car.
他拿了我的车钥匙
Taking my keys.
我怎么能认为之后造成的结果与我无关呢
How can I not feel responsibility for what has followed?
-亲爱的... -我知道
- Love... - I know.
这个人 爱德华·斯特拉顿
This man, Edward Stratton.
不管他是谁
Whoever he is...
怎么了
What is it?
我只是...
It's just that, uh...
我好希望自己没有这种感觉...
I wish I didn't have this feeling, a feeling that, uh...
这种一切都不像表面这么简单的感觉
..that everything isn't quite as it seems.
嗯 我快到了 你在哪儿
什么 那是哪个入口
我怎么从这个停车场出去
天啊 我讨厌医院
等我两分钟 马上就到
德波尔先生
我们是警♥察♥
有何贵干
我的假释官又给你打电♥话♥了吗
那家伙智障...
是关于娜塔莉·罗斯的 您被列为她的近亲
我吗
天啊
她什么时候干的
18个月前的一项医疗程序
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表