剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
My wife tells me these are a thing of the past.
我从来没看过
I never use them.
你打电♥话♥说要谈我侄女娜塔莉·罗斯的事
You called about my niece, Natalie Rose?
我听说你们在德瓦伦四处打探
I heard you two were walking around De Wallen asking questions.
听谁说
How?
我的一个姑娘有你的名片 巴普蒂斯特先生
One of my girls had your card, Mr. Baptiste.
你的一个姑娘
One of your girls?
我管理着一群性工作者
I run a collective for sex workers.
我们从政♥府♥手里买♥♥橱窗
We buy windows from the government
好让她们可以为自己的人生负责
so they can be in charge of their own lives.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
-你的侄女是个瘾君子 -嗯
- Your niece was a junkie. - Yeah.
惹上了人
And she made enemies.
据我所知 她支付不起自己的爱好
From what I hear, she was unable to finance her habit.
于是开始盗窃
She took to stealing.
她什么都没说过
She never said anything.
上次见她 她状态还不错
The last time I saw her, she seemed ok.
想象一下 一个惯会伪装的妓♥女♥
Imagine - a prostitute good at pretending.
那娜塔莉惹上麻烦了吗
So Natalie was in trouble?
没有人愿意帮她了
She'd run out of people willing to help.
她欠了罗马尼亚人钱
She was in debt to the Romanians.
她是欠了德拉戈米尔·泽林库的钱吗
Did she owe money to Dragomir Zelincu?
我听说了你们在打听他的事
I heard you were asking about him.
我只知道 娜塔莉决定逃跑
All I know is, Natalie decided to run.
我认识的一个姑娘 在她走之前看见她了
A girl I know, she saw her just before she left.
娜塔莉说她要去德国
Natalie told her she was going to Germany.
德国
Germany?
她想远离这里
She wanted to get far away from here.
斯特拉顿先生
Mr. Stratton.
斯特拉顿先生
Mr. Stratton?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你说你可以找到她
You said you could find her.
你说你可以找到娜塔莉
You said you could find Natalie.
没错
Yes.
至少我们知道她是安全的
We know at least that she's safe.
我们什么都不知道
We know nothing.
她在德国
She's in Germany!
德国那么大 我们要上哪里找
Have you got any idea where you would even start?
斯特拉顿先生 您冷静一下
Mr. Stratton, try to be calm.
别跟我说什么冷静 你什么都不了解
Please do not tell me to be calm. You have no idea.
你根本不知道现在的情况
You have no idea what is going on!
我明白你是在怪自己
I understand that you blame yourself!
这我帮不了你
I cannot help you with this!
要是能找到她绝对是奇迹
It'd be a miracle if we found her.
奇迹每时每刻都在发生
Miracles happen all the time.
我今天能在这里就证明了这一点
The fact that I'm here today is a proof of that.
我之前脑子里长了肿瘤
I had a tumour in my brain.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有什么好抱歉的
I'm not.
经历了这种事情 现在还能坐在这里...
To face something like this and still be sitting here...
正如我说 每个早晨都在给予我信仰
..as I say, every morning I find faith,
即使有时觉得自己已无力回天
even when it seems that things are too far gone.
我知道事情并没有像预期那样发展 但是...
Look, I know things haven't exactly gone to plan, but, um...
谢谢你的帮助
thank you for helping.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
独自承受这一切...
Just feeling this alone in all this is...
不用客气 斯特拉顿先生
You're welcome, Mr. Stratton.
请叫我爱德华
Edward - please.
一直以来生活在刀尖上 我真的很疲惫
It's just exhausting, living on a knife edge all this time,
而现在我...
and now I just...
都不知道她在哪儿
don't even know where she is.
还没结束 这种事需要时间
This is not over. These things take time.
先跟这个姑娘谈谈 追查你侄女的踪迹
We talk with this girl, we retrace your niece's steps.
我只是觉得可能已经...没有意义了
Yeah, I just think it might be...pointless.
不 这可不是没有意义
No, this is not pointless.
停止寻找才是真正的没有意义
Pointless would be to stop searching.
你累了 爱德华
You're tired, Edward.
我能从你的眼睛和步态里看出来
I see it in your eyes, in your walk.
你的身体疲倦了
Your body is yawning.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我会的
I will.
我订的酒店就在街角附近
My hotel room's just round the corner.
明天早上我得回趟家
I have to go back home tomorrow morning.
处理一些事情
Deal with a few things.
我不会离开太久 可还是麻烦你及时通知我...
I won't be gone for very long, but you'd call if...?
没问题
Yes, of course.
好 那就明天再见吧
Well, till tomorrow, then.
好 明天 明天见
Yeah, tomorrow. A demain.
这个破烂玩意儿
This bloody thing!
给你 你要试试吗
Here, do you want to try?
不了 你知道我试了也没用
Oh, no, you know how this will end.
好吧
Oh, well.
你看起来很疲惫 亲爱的
You look exhausted, love.
荣恩说那边有些旧光碟
You know, Ron said that there were some old DVDs over there.
去看看有没有你喜欢的片子
Go and have a look and see if you can find something you fancy.
你需要换换脑子
You need to take your mind off things.
我知道这个表情什么意思
I know that look.
抱歉失陪一下
Excuse me.
朱利安
Julien?
抱歉这么晚打给你
I'm sorry to call you so late.
没事 我还在办公室
It's OK, I'm still at the office.
我想也是
I thought you would be.
我在想 你能不能
I wondered, could you send over
把德拉戈米尔·泽林库全部资料发给我
all the files you have on Dragomir Zelincu,
越早的越好
going back as far as you have?
我需要更多关于德拉戈米尔和塞比鲁帮派的资料
I need more on Dragomir and the Brigada Serbilu.
好 我现在发邮件给你 但是你要小心一点
OK. I can e-mail it to you now, but be careful what you wish for.
塞比鲁帮派的资料可不适合做消遣阅读
The Brigada Serbilu don't make for light reading.
好了 已发送
Ok. All done. There.
你应该已经收到了 祝你好运 朱利安
Should be with you now. Good luck, Julien.
谢谢
Thank you.
电脑在哪儿
Where is the computer?
好了...文档在这里...
So...Documents are here...
帮派
你在找什么
What is it you're looking for?
关于这个人的一切
Anything regarding this man -
D·泽林库
德拉戈米尔·泽林库
Dragomir Zelincu.
无进一步行动
站起来
On your feet.
起来 站起来
Up! Up!
这是谁
Who's that?
在那儿坐着干嘛
What's she doing down there?
新来的姑娘 好像是病了
The new girl, I think she's sick.
好了
Ok.
开始吧
Here we go.
这是一号♥
Number one.
二号♥
Two.
三号♥
Three.
四号♥
Four.
五号♥
Five.
六号♥
Six.
-七号♥ -六号♥
- Seven. - Six.
别着急嘛
Take your time.
这可是人生大事 不是挑圣诞礼物
This is for life, not just for Christmas.
六号♥
Six.
来吧
Come on.
快过来 走了
Come on. Come on, please.
她叫什么名字
你没听见吗
她叫六号♥
我有时真的不懂你
I just don't understand you sometimes, you know?
我只是想让你开心
I just want to make you happy.
不好意思 有什么事吗
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表