剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
我们就在一起了几个月
臭婊♥子♥肯定是忘了改了
今天下午我们找到了娜塔莉的尸体
她已经死了
卖♥♥逼早晚是要出事的
我们需要您去辨认尸体
去不了 我在等孩子做手术
鬼知道什么时候 这里的医生全都是智障
您能否找人帮忙看一下孩子...
或者我们可以留一名警官在这里...
我去打电♥话♥让妈妈过来看着你 好吗
我去 不过我得先撒泡尿
他不是刚...
估计是要冲掉口袋里的东西吧
真是个"好人"
可怜的孩子
有个这样的父亲...
跟你说了我讨厌医院
走了
Come!
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你是斯特拉顿先生 对吧
Mr. Stratton, right?
对
Yeah.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我上学的时候...
When I was at school...
学校里有个孩子...
..there was this kid...
叫比利·洛马克斯
..called Billy Lomax.
就是头死肥猪
Who was a fat...
纯粹是人类基因的浪费
..stupid waste of DNA.
我上九年级的时候 不知道什么原因
And when I was around nine years old, for some unknown reason,
他决定要让我的生活痛苦不堪
he decided to make my life a misery.
无所不用其极 你懂吗
Any way he could, you know?
先是从小事开始
Started small.
排队领午餐的时候
Waiting in the lunch queue,
他会往我的口袋里塞食物
he'd stick bits of food into my pocket
我都会过很久才能发现
that I wouldn't notice till much later.
听起来还挺好笑的
Which sounds kind of funny.
可那是因为你不是那个
But not if you're the one..
把教室弄得整个下午都臭烘烘的
stinking the classroom out all afternoon
被所有人嘲笑还不知道原因的人
and everybody's laughing at you and you don't know why.
后来他的手段慢慢演变成一有机会
And then he graduated to kicking the shit out of me
就会把我揍个半死
whenever he got the opportunity.
小孩也可以很混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
Kids can be real pricks, can't they?
我一直在想办法
I was always trying to think
好让他不再折磨我
of some way of stopping him torturing me.
然后有一件事引起了我的注意
And then there was one thing that caught my eye,
就是比利有一只宠物老鼠 他管它叫泰图斯
because Billy had a pet mouse - Titus he was called -
他总是会说起这只老鼠
and he was always talking about him,
还把它的照片带来了教室
and he brought pictures into class.
有一天 他把这只老鼠带来了
And one day, he brought the actual mouse in to class.
课间的时候 所有人都出去享受阳光了
And at break, when everyone was outside enjoying the sun
我走进教室 把泰图斯从笼子里拿出来
I went into that classroom and I took him out of his cage.
把它切成了两半
And I cut Titus in half.
我把它从中间切开 好让它的内脏全流出来
I split him down the middle so that all his guts...spilled out.
那年我九岁
I was nine.
当时比利...
And Billy was...
我从没见过他那个样子
Well, I'd never seen him like that, you know?
我从没见他哭过
I'd never seen him cry.
他流着鼻涕的哭相可真难看
Big, ugly, snotty tears.
我以为比利·洛马克斯是个禽兽
I thought that Billy Lomax was a monster
他存在的原因只是为了折磨我
who existed only to torture me
我还对此束手无策
and there was nothing I could do about it.
可那个时候我意识到
And I realised at that moment
每个人都会有点在意的东西 不是吗
that everyone cares about something, don't they?
所有人都有害怕失去的东西
Everyone's got something to lose.
你害怕失去什么呢 金姆
What have you got to lose, Kim?
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
今天早上朱利安·巴普蒂斯特来过这里吗
Did Julien Baptiste come here this morning?
不要说谎
Don't lie.
我们要关门了
We are closing now.
他来找过你
He came to see you,
之后就去了凯泽河道上的一个船屋
and then he went to a houseboat on Keizersgracht.
-你得离开了 -你告诉了他娜塔莉在哪里
- You should go now. - You told him where Natalie was.
而现在她又失踪了
And now she's gone again.
去哪里了 她跑哪里去了
Where to? Where's she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
她跟你说起过我吗
Did she tell you about me?
一定是说了吧 她把一切都告诉你了
She has, hasn't she? She's told you about everything.
赶紧站起来 离开这里
Get up and walk away, now.
告诉我
Tell me!
-没出什么事吧 -没事
- Everything OK? - Yeah, it's great.
你们这地方挺不错
It's a lovely place you've got here.
谢谢你的水
Thanks for the water.
他是谁
Who's that?
-谁也不是 -胡说
- No-one. - Bollocks.
你俩感觉像是要杀了对方
The two of you looked about ready to kill each other.
怎么回事 金姆
What's going on, Kim?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-谢谢你同意来这里见面 -好说
- Thanks for agreeing to meet here. - Yeah.
你们有什么事
So, what do you have for me?
巴普蒂斯特先生 我们查了爱德华·斯特拉顿
Mr. Baptiste, we've looked into Edward Stratton.
我找了苏格兰场的朋友
I've talked to someone I know from Scotland Yard,
他们查过了
and they've put him through searches
所有能想到的数据库
on every database they can think of.
但是...这个人没有犯罪记录
But...the man has no criminal record.
也没有相关事件
No associates.
他和任何违法行为
His name does not appear in relation to
都没有关联
anything illegal at all.
连违章停车都没有
Not even a parking ticket.
这么说他非常谨慎
So, he is careful.
会掩盖自己的痕迹
He is a man who covers his tracks.
不是 他不可能...
No, there is just no way that...
听着 欧洲刑♥警♥组织多年前
Look, for several years now
就针对塞比鲁帮派组织
Europol have been running a taskforce
成立了专案组
focused on the Brigada Serbilu,
这是一个由塞比鲁兄弟领导的罗马尼亚黑帮
a Romanian gang headed by the Serbilu brothers.
规模非常庞大
Huge operation.
他们协调各方的力量 从这里
They're coordinating forces here,
到德国 到匈牙利 再到波兰
in Germany, in Hungry, in Poland.
我隶属于专案组阿姆斯特丹分部
I work in the Amsterdam division of the taskforce.
我们的主要重点
And our principal focus
是该组织在贩卖♥♥人口进行性♥交♥易中的角色
is on the Brigada's role in sex trafficking.
我们研究了他们的每一笔交易
We study their every dealing.
他们的财务往来
Their financial transactions.
以及他们的成员
Their associates.
我想说的是 巴普蒂斯特先生
My point is this, Mr. Baptiste -
如果爱德华·斯特拉顿与塞比鲁帮派有任何联♥系♥
if Edward Stratton had any link to the Brigada Serbilu
我们都会知道 我会知道的
we would know. I would know.
除非他的深藏不露对他们有价值
Unless his anonymity is his value to them.
所以我们就应该相信爱德华·斯特拉顿
So, we are supposed to believe that Edward Stratton
与塞比鲁帮派组织有关联
is engaged with the Brigada Serbilu?
可是 整个欧洲刑♥警♥组织专案组里
And then, yet no-one, in the entire Europol investigation
居然没有一个人知道
would have any idea?
他打开我的车找到了地址 然后娜塔莉就死了
He broke into my car, he found the address and Natalie died.
我们必须提高警惕
We need to keep our eyes open.
巴普蒂斯特先生 我对您的功绩非常敬佩
Mr. Baptiste, I have a huge respect for the work you've done.
但您已经退休了 脑力也不如从前...
But you're retired now, and in a different...
你觉得我是老古董 是这个意思吗
You think I'm a dinosaur, that's what you're saying?
不是 我...
No, I...
好了 拜托大家都冷静一点
OK, OK, can we please keep it civilised?
我还想好好享受这杯清早的咖啡呢
You're ruining my morning coffee, yes?
他只是想向你解释我们目前发现的情况
He's just trying to explain to you what we have found.
我都理解
I understand all this.
但如果你忘记了的话
But in case you'd forgotten,
爱德华·斯特拉顿去找你 请求你们帮他
Edward Stratton came to you asking for help
找到他的侄女
finding his niece.
而在运河里淹死的女孩
The girl that drowned in that canal
跟他没有任何关系
was someone else entirely.
他骗了我们 我们必须知道这其中的原因
He lied to us. It's important to know why,
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表