剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
The evidence is overwhelming.
证据很明显
I'll have no problem getting convictions for all five defendants.
我很有信心给五位嫌疑人定罪
Withdraw the charges. What?
撤销诉讼 什么
Why? I have my reasons.
为什么 我有自己的理由
Sir, with all due respect,
先生 恕我直言
you told me to throw the book at these guys.
你之前要我严惩这些家伙的
And now I'm telling you to let them go.
现在我告诉你 放了他们
Mr. Proctor, there's only so many times we can do this
普罗科特先生 如果我们继续这样做
before people start asking questions.
不用多久人们就会质疑我们了
I'll worry about that. Sir, frankly,
这是我♥操♥心的事情 先生 坦白说
I don't understand and you worry about me.
我不明白 你操心我就好了
Was there anything else? No, sir.
还有其他事情吗 没有 先生
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你接见我
He won't be a problem.
他不会是问题
Take a seat.
坐吧
What the fuck am I doing here?
我他妈来这儿干嘛
I said take a fucking seat.
我让你♥他♥妈♥的坐下来
What happened to Rebecca Bowman?
丽贝卡·鲍曼出了什么事了
How the fuck should I know? Why am I even sitting here?
我他妈怎么知道 我还坐在这儿干什么
You're not even a cop anymore.
你都不是警♥察♥了
That's right.
是的
That means I can kick your fucking head in and not get fired.
所以我不管怎么凑你 也不会被停职
You dragged me here. Why don't you go fuck yourself--
你把我拖到这儿的 你♥他♥妈♥怎么不...
Or...
不然呢
All right. All right.
好吧
I liked Rebecca.
我喜欢丽贝卡
We had a good thing going.
我们曾经好过
Till she dumped you?
后来她甩了你吗
She didn't dump me.
她没甩我
Things just got complicated.
后来事情变复杂了
Complicated how?
怎么个复杂法
Can I get a beer or something? No.
给我个啤酒什么的 不行
Complicated how?
怎么个复杂法
I should have never told her about my fucking uncle.
我就不应该跟她提我叔叔
Aaron Boedicker?
亚伦·博迪克
They did some business, right? She was his business.
他们在做生意 对吗 她曾是他的客户
He was cooking that junk up in his bathtub before she got involved.
在她介入前 他一直在浴缸里制毒
She's the one that gave him cash
只要他不在女妖镇贩卖♥♥
as long as he didn't deal in Banshee.
她就会给他钱
That was the deal.
那是他们谈好的
I told her he wouldn't stick with it. And he didn't.
我跟她说了他不会照做 他没照做
That's when she started
从那时起
acting all crazy paranoid about everything.
她就开始神经兮兮 疑心一切了
I thought that she was scared of my family,
我以为她害怕我的家人
but she said they were nothing.
但她说 他们什么都不是
It was Proctor that scared the shit out of her.
她害怕的是普罗科特
The twisted shit she told me about him.
她告诉我 那家伙就是个变♥态♥
Man, you have no idea how fucked up that guy really is.
哥们 你完全不知道那家伙有多坏
You wanna know what happened to Rebecca?
你想知道丽贝卡发生了什么吗
Ask that motherfucker.
去问那个混♥蛋♥
All right, go.
好吧 走吧
Get the fuck out of here.
滚蛋
Seems this girl's ghost has got you all out of sorts.
看来这姑娘的鬼魂让你整个人都乱套了
Yeah, I owed her one.
我欠她一份人情
Must have been a real big one.
一定是很大的人情
You got something to say, just say it.
你想说什么 直说好了
Seems like you owe Job
好像你欠贾伯比
a lot more than you owe this girl.
比欠这个女的要多啊
There, now I've said it.
我还就说出来了
Senor Proctor.
普罗科特先生
Welcome to Pennsylvania, Mr. Loera.
欢迎来宾州 洛埃拉先生
About your niece.
关于你侄女
You should take time to mourn. Business can wait.
你该花时间去哀悼 生意可以暂缓
On the contrary.
正好相反
A life can stop, but business must go on.
生命可以停止 但生意一定要继续
My operation's been growing exponentially since we last talked.
自从上次谈过后 我的生意成倍的增长
Expanding my distribution network is of high priority.
扩张我的销♥售♥网是我的优先目标
How does that benefit me? Market dominance.
我有什么好处 市场统治
It's no secret that the Sinaloa's partnership
锡那罗和中国人的合伙关系
with the Chinese has hurt your bottom line.
伤到了你的价格底线 这已不是什么秘密
Once the cartels got into the pill industry,
一旦贩毒集团进入制药产业
you could no longer control the market pricing
你就不能像你以往控制
like you did with the cocaine and the heroin.
可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥那样控制市场价格了
They're moving product across the border--
他们跨越边境运送货物
twice your rate, just a fraction of the price.
运货量比率比你高两倍 价格却低很多
The increased traffic is just causing you
日益增加的交易给你带来了
even more border headaches.
更多的边界难题
I can offer a local pipeline without any of the risk
我可以提供一个当地渠道 没有任何风险
or expense of having to import the product itself from Colombia.
还能省掉从哥伦比亚进口产品的费用
No disrespect, but I deal in a very different volume
恕我直言 但我的交易量
than you do here in Pennsylvania.
和你在宾州的交易量有很大不同
Your ambition impresses me,
我佩服你的野心
but I'm not convinced that you can play in my league.
但我不觉得你玩得起我这种级别
Then allow me to convince you.
那就让我来说服你
Very well. I expect three tons
很好 14天后你给我
ready for pickup in 14 days.
准备好三吨♥的货
Done.
没问题
When this transaction is completed,
当这次交易完成时
I expect to be your exclusive East Coast supplier.
我希望能成为你东海岸的独家供货商
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Senor Proctor, I've heard the stories.
普罗科特先生 我听说过传闻
You're a dangerous man.
你是个危险人物
But a dangerous man in Banshee,
但一个女妖镇的危险人物
to the cartel, is still nothing but a mosquito.
在贩毒集团面前 不过是只蚊子
Failure to deliver is not an option.
决不允许交货失败
I'll see you in two weeks.
两周后见
I reviewed the complaint. All seems to be in order.
我看了下指控 看起来都合乎程序
Are you prepared to make a bond recommendation, Mr. Franklin?
你准备好提议保释金额了吗 富兰克林先生
At, um--
此
at this time, Your Honor, the people would like
此时此刻 法官大人 检方希望
to withdraw their complaint against all five defendants.
撤销对所有五个被告的指控
Are we discussing the same case here, Counselor?
我们说的是同一起案件吗 辩护人
There seems to be more than sufficient cause here to proceed.
似乎有充分理由可以起诉
Yes, Your Honor, however,
是的 法官大人 然而
the people have recently discovered
检方最近新发现了
new evidentiary inconsistencies
证据不一致
and possible Miranda violations
以及女妖镇警署可能
on the part of the Banshee Sheriff's Department.
违反了米兰达权利
In light of these unfortunate developments,
鉴于这些令人遗憾的新发现
we have no choice but to vacate the charges and decline prosecution.
我们只能撤销指控 放弃起诉
Very well.
好的
I take it there are no objections from the defense?
我想辩方应该不会反对吧
No, Your Honor. Motion granted.
不会 法官大人 动议批准
All charges are dismissed.
所有指控全部撤销
These men are to be released from custody immediately.
立即释放这些人
I am free. Home and free.
我自♥由♥了 可以回家了
Mr. Prosecutor, I'd like a word in my chambers.
公诉人先生 请到内庭来
Hey, Bunker. How you doing?
邦克 你还好吗
I can't believe this guy's back on the street.
不敢相信这家伙就这么被释放了
Most of his actresses are underage.
他请的大多数演员都是未成年
He doesn't just shoot them, he drugs them and rapes them.
他不仅给她们拍片 还下药强♥奸♥她们
Nice to see you again, Mrs. Hopewell.
很高兴又见到你 霍普韦尔夫人
What happened?
发生了什么
I'm having my things removed.
我在清理我的东西
I thought you'd want to redecorate your new office.
我觉得你会想重新装♥修♥你的新办公室
Thank you, Uncle.
谢了 舅舅
You're welcome.
客气
Aaron Boedicker didn't kill Rebecca.
亚伦·博迪克没有杀丽贝卡
Are you sure? I'm sure.
你确定吗 确定
She was fucking his nephew.
她之前在睡他侄子
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表