剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe you loved her a little too much. What?
也许你爱得太深了 什么
When you found out she was pregnant,
你发现她怀孕后
you realized you couldn't control her again,
你意识到再也控制不了她了
so you took her down in that weird little dungeon of yours
所以你把她带到那个变♥态♥的地牢
and you butchered her.
把她开膛破肚
What the hell are you talking about, dungeon?
你说什么 什么地牢
You killed her. What the fuck are you talking about?
是你杀了她 你♥他♥妈♥的说什么
You found out she was pregnant and you killed her!
你发现她怀孕了 所以杀了她
No! No, I didn't!
不 我没有
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
Shit.
糟糕
What the fuck?
搞什么
You son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
He'll kill you for this.
他会杀了你的
And will you? Find me?
你会来找我吗
Promise.
我保证
Ev--
我
everything I did...
我所做的一切
I did for you.
都是为了你
Untie me!
放开我
Untie me, you son of a bitch!
放开我 混♥蛋♥
You're ruining him.
你在毁掉他
I can't let that happen anymore.
我不会再让这发生了
He loves me.
他爱我
You don't understand.
你不明白
Don't do this.
别这样
He doesn't see you,
他没看透你
but I do.
但我看透了
I see you. Burton, please.
我看透了你 博登 求求你
I see you!
我看透了你
Please.
求求你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm-- I'm...
对...
It's okay.
没关系
It's all right, Burton. I'm sorry.
没关系 博登 对不起
It's all right.
没关系
Did you hear anything?
有什么消息吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
Kurt. I know.
柯特 我明白
Kurt! Oh, my God, Calvin.
柯特 天呐 加尔文
Maggie, go inside.
玛吉 进屋去
So you and Maggie, huh?
你和玛吉有一腿啊
I guess I should have seen that coming.
我早该预料到的
She was always a sucker for wounded birds.
她最爱安抚受伤的心灵
Just walk away, Calvin.
你走吧 加尔文
No, I'm not going to walk away, Kurt.
不 我不会走的 柯特
I can't. I mean, a man can only take so much,
我不能走 男人的忍♥耐是有限度的
can only swallow so much shit
忍♥无可忍♥
before the time comes to address it, right?
无须再忍♥ 对吧
I'm sorry. I didn't expect this to happen.
抱歉 我没想搞成这样
You're sorry? You're sorry you ever joined the Brotherhood?
抱歉 为加入兄弟会抱歉
You're sorry you brought me into it?
为把我带进兄弟会抱歉
You're sorry you fucked my wife?!
为干了我老婆抱歉吗
You're just one sorry piece of shit, aren't you?
你就是个可悲的混♥蛋♥
I will shoot you.
我会开枪的
Go ahead, Kurt.
来吧 柯特
Shoot me.
开枪吧
Then you get Maggie free and clear.
然后玛吉就可以无忧无虑
You can move into my house,
你住进我家
raise my son.
抚养我儿子
Come on, Kurt.
对吧 柯特
Why build your own life when you can just steal mine?
何必创造自己的人生 夺走我的就行了
Shut up. Shoot me.
闭嘴 开枪啊
Shut up. Shoot me!
闭嘴 开枪
Please just walk away.
求你走吧
Do it. Go ahead.
动手吧 来啊
Give me that fucking gun.
他妈的把枪给我
God damn it.
该死
Oh, shit.
可恶
Maggie!
玛吉
There's nowhere you can go,
你们无处可逃
either of you.
你们都是
I will find you and I will make you pay!
我会找到你们 让你们付出代价
Even if you lock me up, the Brotherhood will hunt you down.
就算你把我关起来 兄弟会也不会放过你们
You know it. They will slit your throat in front of her
你知道的 他们会当着她面灭了你
and then tear her ass to pieces.
然后把这个贱♥人♥大卸八块
There's nowhere you can go that we won't find you.
你们无处可逃
I will kill my own son
我就算杀了我儿子
before I let you raise him.
也不会让你抚养他
I'm gonna kill you, you bitch.
我要杀了你 贱♥人♥
As long as I'm alive, I will...
只要我还活着 我
Well, I should have known better
我早知就不该
than to let you go off like that.
让你那样离开
How'd your forensics team do?
鉴证科那边怎么样了
They found some skin samples.
他们找到了些皮肤样本
Probably gonna match Proctor's.
也许和普罗科特的匹配
It turns out it wasn't actually him.
其实并不是他
It was Burton.
是博登
Burton?
博登
Yeah.
对
Guy with the glasses.
戴眼镜的那个
His butler or whatever.
他的管家什么的
The butler did it?
管家干的
Seriously?
真的
Well, I should probably go arrest this butler Burton, no?
那我应该去逮捕这个管家博登了
Right.
对啊
Should have guessed.
早该料到
Then I guess my job here is done.
那看来我的工作结束了
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
Me too.
我也是
It's about time I moved on.
是该开始新生活了
It's been time a couple of times, actually.
其实已经好几次这么打算了
Well, if you're ever in D.C....
什么时候到特区的话
look me up.
来找我
I will.
我会的
Morning. Oh, thank God.
早上好 谢天谢地
Real coffee.
真正的咖啡
Yes.
对
How's Maggie doing? She's okay.
玛吉怎么样了 她还好
They'll be out of your place by tonight.
他们明晚从你那搬出来
No rush.
不急
Let me see if I got this straight.
看我弄清楚了没
Calvin got the jump on you, beat the shit out of you,
加尔文朝你扑来 把你暴打一顿
then somewhere along the way, you remember you got a gun
然后你突然想起来自己有枪
and you shoot him from 20 feet away.
从六米远处打死了他
Is that it?
对吗
Yeah. Bullshit.
对 一派胡言
Sir, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply, but--
长官 我不确定你想暗示什么 但
I'm not implying anything. I'm saying it.
我没有暗示 我在陈述事实
You beat the shit out of Calvin
你暴打了加尔文
and then you killed him for good measure.
然后你又杀了他
Hey, Bunker, relax.
邦克 别紧张
It's just you and me talking here, okay?
这里只有我们两人 明白吗
Come on, sit down.
来 坐下
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表