剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Just get him in the car!
带他上车
Get the fuck in the car.
快上车
Come on, get the fuck in the car.
快点 快他妈上车啊
Yeah, got him. Jesus fucking Christ, come on.
好 搞定了 我♥操♥ 快点啊
Hi, Kurt.
柯特
Maggie.
玛吉
I--I heard you were back.
我听说你回来了
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I brought you some groceries.
我给你买♥♥了点东西
Why?
为什么
I don't see anyone else lining up to help you out.
感觉没什么人帮你忙
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮忙
Yeah, of course you don't.
是 你当然不需要
Are you gonna let me in?
我能进去吗
Yeah.
可以
Yeah.
进来吧
I haven't, uh...
我还
had time to go through my mail yet.
没时间看这些信
I called the hospital every week to check on you.
我每周都会给医院打电♥话♥问你的情况
No one told me.
没人跟我说过
I asked them not to.
我让他们别说
I know that it was Calvin
我知道那件事
and his goons that did that to you.
都是因为加尔文和他的人
Why didn't you report them?
为什么你不举报他们
That you asking or Calvin?
说是你问的 还是加尔文
Don't be an asshole.
别傻了
You know he'd kill me if he knew I was here.
他要是知道我来过这儿会杀了我的
I want to kill him for what he did to you.
他这么对你我真想杀了他
It's...
只是
it's just amazing how two brothers can be so different
太惊人了 两兄弟虽然长得如此相像
and so alike at the same time.
但又完全不同
I have to get home.
我得回去了
My cell.
这是我的号♥码
If you need anything.
有事打给我
Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. What?
我♥操♥ 完了 怎么了
Calvin.
加尔文
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪
I can't-- I can't do this, Kurt.
不 我不能这样 柯特
I know.
我明白
It's not always gonna be like this.
我们不会一直这样的
You think you can still get him out?
你还觉得你救得了他吗
No, I don't. I did.
不觉得 但我做过
But after this...
但那件事后
I know there's no coming back for him.
我知道他回不了头了
I just need to figure out how to put him away.
我要想想怎么才能让他进监狱
That's gonna take some time.
就是需要花点时间
Time's not gonna change anything, Kurt.
时间不会改变任何事的 柯特
What do you want me to do?
那你要我怎么做
Just kill him now.
现在就杀了他
I can't kill my own brother.
我不能杀了自己兄弟
He's Hank's father.
他是汉克的爸爸
Kurt, when I was a little girl,
柯特 小的时候
my father poisoned me with fear.
我父亲总是吓我
He made sure that I would only ever feel safe
他让我坚信只有待在像他一样的男人身边
if I was with a man just like him.
才会有安全感
And I just accepted that.
而我后来也欣然接受了
That that's how things would always be.
事情本应是这样的
And then you came back.
但接着你回来了
For the first time in my life,
人生中我第一次觉得
I thought things could be different.
事情或许会有不同
But this isn't about me.
但这不仅关乎我
I'm terrified that my son
我害怕我儿子
is gonna turn out to be just like Calvin
以后也会变成加尔文那样
and just like my father,
像我父亲那样
mean, hateful, violent.
刻薄 可恶 暴♥力♥
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这一切发生的
You have to trust me, Maggie.
你要相信我 玛吉
I assume there's a good reason
这个混♥蛋♥居然还活着
why this son of a bitch is still breathing.
一定是有什么原因了
Hey, Leo.
你好啊 利奥
Jesus. Fuck!
我靠
Where's Job?
贾伯在哪
What?
什么
Where's Job?
贾伯在哪
Where the fuck is Job?
贾伯他妈的在哪
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
Tell me another lie. Please.
继续给我编
See how this works?
看出来这是怎么回事了吗
Every time you bullshit us, she's gonna hit you.
你每跟我们胡扯一次 她就揍你
When she gets tired, I'm gonna start.
等她累了 就换我来
She hits hard.
她下手狠
I hit harder.
我下手更狠
You understand?
懂了吗
You took our friend.
你抓走了我们的朋友
We want him back.
我们要他回来
Untie me, I'll think about helping you.
给我松绑 我就考虑下要不要帮你
Stop.
住手
The boy can't talk if he ain't conscious.
这货要是晕了就没法说话了
Take Nikita to the kitchen.
把"尼基塔"带到厨房♥去
Give me and Sugar a minute.
让我和糖果试试
Go.
去吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You were just doing what we all wanted to.
你只不过做了我们都想做的事
Just everybody disappeared all at once.
所有人突然都不见了
You know?
你明白吗
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Job knew the risks.
贾伯知道其中风险
We all did.
我们都知道
I'm not talking about Job.
我说的不是贾伯
You know, I spent nearly two years up in those hills
我在山上待了将近两年
blaming myself for everything that happened.
为以前的事责怪我自己
Now, that would have been a big waste of time
如果这一切都是你造成的
if this was all your fault.
那我真是太浪费时间了
Everything got so fucked up.
这一切真是一塌糊涂
Yeah, it did.
是啊
Mr. Fitzpatrick has had a change of heart.
菲茨帕克里特先生改主意了
Really?
是吗
You always travel with a handsaw?
你出门总带着手锯吗
Tools of the trade. Soldier boy.
这是必备工具 兵哥哥
It would be best for you if you told them what you told us.
你最好原封不动把刚才的话告诉他们
After Genoa, Job was interrogated for three months straight.
热那亚之后 贾伯连着被审了三个月
They worked him for names, dates, everything.
逼他供出名字 日期 一切情报
But he wouldn't give them shit.
但他屁都没说
That stubborn motherfucker.
真是个倔强的混♥蛋♥
So they gave up and they marked him for EDE.
所以他们就放弃了 把他列为长押人员
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Extended detainment and exploitation.
长♥期♥关押利用
It's usually reserved for enemies of the state
通常关押那些施加额外激励
who require some extra motivation.
便可加以利用的国家公敌
So where is he now?
他现在在哪
Where the fuck is he?!
妈的他到底在哪
They're keeping him in a black site.
他们把他关在秘密监狱
A supermax hellhole that makes Abu Ghraib
是超严密的黑牢 阿布格莱布监狱和它一比
look like the Four Seasons.
就像四季酒店似的
How do we get in there? You don't.
我们怎么才能进去 你们进不去
How? No one gets in, period.
怎么进 根本没人进得去
Wrong answer, homes.
哥们儿 回答错误
Wait! Wait!
别 等等
No one gets in, but we might be able to buy him out
没人能进去 但如果你们有钱
if you have the cash.
也许能把他赎出来
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表