剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Everything was delicious, sweetie.
一切都很美味 亲爱的
Thanks, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
So, how was work?
工作如何
Slow and painful.
缓慢而痛苦
Same as always.
一如既往
Except for when I got promoted to shift supervisor.
但是我被提升为值班主管了
I knew it.
我就知道
We need to celebrate.
我们需要庆祝
Do you have anything in mind?
你有什么好主意吗
As a matter of fact...
其实呢...
Go on, get things started. I'll clean up in here.
去开始吧 我收拾好这里
You sure?
你确定吗
Of course, baby.
当然 亲爱的
She's a beauty, isn't she?
她真美 对吧
All right, one second.
好吧 等一下
Don't want to make a mess.
我不想弄脏衣服
Please.
求你了
Please. Please.
求你 求你了
Please, don't.
求你 不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
Easy.
轻点
You're welcome for saving your life.
我救了你的命 不用谢
Only after I saved yours.
是我先救的你
What?
怎么了
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm trying to help you.
我在帮你
No, that's not what I mean.
不 我不是这个意思
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What I have to.
必需做的事
No.
别
That's bullshit.
别跟我胡扯
You don't have to live like this.
你不用这样生活的
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Hide away from the world like you?
跟你一样找个没人的地方躲起来吗
No, you don't do what I do.
不 你不用跟我一样
You can leave.
你可以走
There's a whole world out there.
大千世界 去哪都行
The life that you're choosing,
你选择的生活
it ends one way.
只会一个结果
Maybe.
可能吧
But at least it's my choice.
但至少是我自己的选择
Jesus Christ.
天啊
I need you to leave.
你得离开
I need you to go.
你得走
No. Get out of
不 走...
Don't.
不要
Did you know that Rebecca Bowman was pregnant?
你知道丽贝卡·鲍曼怀孕了吗
You've asked me that three times already.
你已经问过我三次了
And I'm gonna keep asking it till I'm satisfied.
我要问到我满意为止
Did you know?
你知道吗
No.
不知道
Tell me about your relationship with Rebecca.
告诉我你跟丽贝卡的恋情
It wasn't a relationship.
我们没有恋情
Then what was it?
那是什么
Like just friends with benefits or something until you killed her?
一直做炮♥友♥ 直到你杀了她
Fuck you, Brock. No, fuck you.
去你妈 布洛克 去你妈
Look, I don't think you're killing young girls.
听着 我不觉得姑娘们是你杀的
But I don't know that you're not.
但我不确定
The only thing I know is
我只知道
you've been lying to me since you got to Banshee.
自从你到了女妖镇 就一直在骗我
And the lies end here.
谎言到此为止
When was the last time you saw her alive?
你上次见到她是什么时候
I don't know. A while ago.
我不知道 有一阵子了
I need you to be more specific than that.
你得说得更详细点
I don't keep a fucking diary.
我他妈又不写日记
Her car's GPS proves
她车的GPS定位显示
she was at your cabin the night she was killed.
她被杀那天晚上去了你的住处
Like I told you, I didn't see her. Really?
我说过了 我没见到她 真的吗
How do you know? I mean, you don't keep a fucking diary.
你怎么会记得 你♥他♥妈♥又不写日记
I think you did see her that night.
我认为你那晚见到她了
I think she told you she was pregnant.
我认为她告诉你她怀孕了
Knowing you, you probably didn't take that news too well,
我了解你 你或许无法接受这个事实
so you argued.
你们吵了起来
Maybe it turned violent, physical.
也许后来打起来了
No.
没有
Why is your blood in her car?
为什么她车里有你的血
I don't know. Why don't you ask Proctor?
我不知道 你怎么不去问问普罗科特
I'm asking you. Well, I don't remember.
我在问你 我不记得了
Well, do you remember
那你记不记得
cutting the hearts out of these two girls?
把这两个女孩的心脏挖出来的事
Jesus Christ. Come on, you know me, Brock.
天哪 别这样 你了解我的 布罗克
No, see, I don't. I don't know you.
不 不是这样 我不了解你
The only thing I know is that
我只知道
you went off the deep end when Siobhan was killed.
西沃恩被杀后 你陷入了深渊
You snapped and maybe you're reenacting her death
你崩溃了 也许你像个精神病一样
over and over and over again like some psychotic--
一次又一次地重温她的死状
Jesus, open your fucking eyes, Brock!
天哪 你♥他♥妈♥睁眼看看 布罗克
This didn't happen in the moment.
这不是冲动犯罪
Whoever did this shit took time to plan it!
不管是谁干的 都有详细计划
Think!
你想啊
What, you think I got them pregnant as well?
怎么 你觉得我让她们也怀孕了
You fucking know it wasn't me.
你♥他♥妈♥的知道不是我♥干♥的
I don't know anything!
我什么都不知道
Yeah, well, that about sums it up.
是啊 差不多吧
Ted, Sheryl, and Martin. How y'all doing this morning?
泰德 谢里尔 马丁 你们今早过得好吗
Have a seat, Mr. Watts.
请坐 沃茨先生
State your name for the record.
报上姓名 以供记录
Randall Cody Watts.
兰道尔·科迪·沃茨
Good morning, Mr. Watts. I'm Commissioner Ted Smith.
早安 沃茨先生 我是泰德·史密斯委员
I'm joined today by Commissioner Sheryl Golden
跟我一起来的是谢里尔·戈登委员
and Commissioner Martin Davis.
和马丁·戴维斯委员
Yeah, we've all met.
我们都见过
Today is your...
今天是你...
sixth appearance before this board of parole.
第六次会见假释委员会
If you say so, Teddy. I've lost count.
说是就是吧 泰迪 我记不清了
Sheryl, I see you finally had that baby.
谢里尔 我看你终于怀上了
I did.
是的
I hope you and Mr. Golden picked out a nice Anglo name.
希望你和戈登先生挑了个不错的英国名
Mr. Watts, I suggest you take this hearing seriously.
沃茨先生 建议你严肃对待本次听证
What about the kike sitting next to you?
你旁边那个犹太佬呢
You think she's taking this seriously?
你觉得她严肃对待了吗
Mr. Watts! Shut the fuck up, Martin.
沃茨先生 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 马丁
Mr. Watts. We all know the drill.
沃茨先生 我们都知道这个套路
You're going to deny my parole,
你们会否决我的假释
then go home congratulating yourselves
然后回家庆祝
on making the world a safer place.
自己又让这个世界安全了一点
But what you minimum wage pencil dicks
但你们这些穷逼条子
can't possibly understand is
永远不能理解
that however repulsive you seem to think I am,
你们觉得我很讨厌
that the darkness swallowing this country whole
但将要吞噬这整个国家
and coming for you and your half-breed families
威胁你们和家里杂种们的黑暗
is a million fucking times worse.
远比我更恐怖
We're done here, Mr. Watts.
就这样吧 沃茨先生
Go fuck yourself, Ted.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 泰德
Oh, and, Sheryl...
对了 谢里尔
you be sure to give little
请你一定要
Shoshanna Golden a big kiss from her Aryan uncle
替她的雅利安叔叔 亲亲小绍莎娜·戈登
'cause you know I'm gonna be thinking about her.
因为你知道 我肯定会想念她的
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表