剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Cut his fucking foot off. No, don't!
把他的脚剁了 不 别
The money is not for me.
钱不是给我的
Look, the government needs plausible deniability,
政♥府♥需要合理的推诿
so these places, they are completely autonomous.
所以这些地方有完全的自主♥权♥
The guys who are running them, they answer to no one.
管事儿的人不听命于任何人
Sometimes they'll deal.
有时候他们会做交易
How much?
多少钱
How much do you have?
你有多少
So much for early retirement.
看来提前退休是没戏了
Job is gonna be really pissed that we spent it all.
贾伯知道我们把钱用光会气死的
He'll get over it.
他会消气的
Make the call.
打过去
Glad you kept it safe for us all these months.
真高兴这么多个月来你都没动这钱
Yeah, I was saving it for a rainy day.
我留着是以备不时之需
I made the deal.
我达成了交易
What are you talking about? Are you sure?
你在说什么 你确定吗
The money is here. I am staring right at it.
钱在这儿 我正盯着呢
But if he dies, you get nothing, you hear me?
但如果他死了 你一分钱也得不到 懂吗
What the fuck just happened?
他妈的什么情况
Job is scheduled to go dark.
他们已经计划好让贾伯消失了
What the hell does that mean?
什么意思
It means they have no further use for him.
意思是他对他们没用处了
When? Unclear.
什么时候 不清楚
It could be two days, it could be two hours.
可能是两天 也可能是两小时
You want him back alive, we need to go now.
你想他活着回来 我们现在就得出发
Okay, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that.
我就假装我没看到
You never heard of the five-second rule?
没听说过五秒规则吗
You finished with Rebecca Bowman?
你解剖完丽贝卡·鲍曼了吗
Well, she's Y'd and tied, but it's gonna be some time
已经切开并缝好了 但要完全搞定验尸报告
before I finish the full pathology.
还需要一段时间
No, we are out of time, Dan.
不行 我们没时间了 丹
I need to get this girl's body home to her family.
我需要把她的尸体送回她家
I hope you're not asking me to rush the autopsy
希望你不是要我给一个
for the victim of an alleged serial killer.
可疑连环杀手的受害者仓促验尸
Tell me what you have so far, then, all right?
那就说下你到目前为止的发现
What I've got is an autopsy in progress.
那就是目前我还在验尸中
Don't test me, Dan. Don't fucking test me right now.
别挑战我极限 丹 别他妈现在挑战我极限
Jesus Christ, Brock, relax.
老天啊 布罗克 淡定
Well...
这个
puncture wounds and tearing of the soft tissue
刺伤的伤口和软组织撕裂
are consistent with animal bites,
和动物咬痕一致
but they were most likely caused postmortem.
但极有可能是死后造成的
Right, she was already dead when he dumped her body in the woods.
他把她扔在树林里时她已经死了
We knew that, right? Yes.
我们早知道这个了 对吧 是的
But she was still alive when he filleted her chest
但他切开她胸部挖出她心脏的时候
and cut her heart out.
她还是活着的
That's some real "Temple of Doom" shit.
简直和《夺宝奇兵2》里如出一辙
So it is the same as the other two girls.
也就是说和另外两个女生情况一样
Sick son of a bitch.
变♥态♥狗♥杂♥种♥
I'll bet a week's pay the tox screen will find
我赌一周的薪水在她体内能找到
similar traces of Valium and Demerol in her system.
类似的安定和杜♥冷♥丁♥成分
He probably used just enough to keep her conscious,
他使用的剂量可能刚好让她保持清醒
but knock the fight out of her.
但又让她无力反抗
God damn it, Dan. Just give me something.
该死 丹 给我点有用的
Anything to catch this asshole.
任何能抓住这个混♥蛋♥的东西
A fingerprint, DNA, something.
一个指纹 DNA 随便什么
This guy's good, Brock.
这人很厉害 布罗克
He covers his tracks like a pro.
他掩盖痕迹的手法很专业
Fuck you! You've got nothing, then.
操♥你♥妈♥ 也就是说你什么都没发现
Actually...
实际上
I've got the opposite of nothing.
我有所发现
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
I haven't seen you in here before, have I?
我从没在这里见过你 对吗
You don't look like our usual clientele.
你看着不像这里的顾客
I'll just have a cup of coffee.
我要一杯咖啡就好
Could I help you with something?
想要点些什么吗
How much for a piece of pie?
一块馅饼多少钱
$3.
3块
That's all I got.
我只有这么多了
How about a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡怎么样
I'll pay for the pie.
馅饼记我账下
And a glass of milk?
再请一杯牛奶行吗
Sure. Whatever you like.
没问题 你想要什么都行
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Cherry.
雪莉
What's your real name?
你的真名是什么
Jennifer.
珍妮弗
Come on in.
进来吧
Look around.
随处看看
Where are your parents, Jennifer?
你的父母在哪里 珍妮弗
Don't know. Don't care.
不知道 也不关心
You have your own bathroom, Jacuzzi tub.
你有自己的浴室 热浴盆
There's plenty of fresh towels.
一大推干净浴巾
Clothing in the closet.
衣橱里有衣服
Should all fit you nicely.
应该合你的身
So help yourself.
请自便
Are you gonna fuck me?
你想要上我吗
I just want you to feel comfortable,
我只想让你觉得舒服点
nothing more.
仅此而已
You must be tired. I'll let you get some rest.
你一定累了 休息吧
You can stay as long as you like.
你想要待多久都行
Hey, whose room is this?
这是谁的房♥间
Someone who was very special to me.
一位对我很重要的人
I'm afraid our time together has come to an end.
恐怕我们要在这里分开了
Start walking.
站起来走吧
Go.
走
Keep moving.
接着走
Easy. Easy. Easy.
慢点
I got you. I got you.
有我呢
I got you.
有我呢
I got you.
有我呢
It's about motherfucking time.
你们他妈的总算来了
Let's get you home.
我们带你回家
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的是哪一出
If you have to ask, you already know.
其实不用问你就应该知道了
For future reference, we don't make deals.
以后要记着 我们不做交易
I was just wondering.
我只是想知道
Do I look like the kind of motherfucker who wouldn't know that?
我像那种不知道这一套的傻♥逼♥吗
Get the fuck up.
起来
Fuck.
妈的
What do you want to do with him?
你想怎么处置他
Yeah, Job.
是啊 贾伯
What are you gonna do now--
你现在要怎么做
Can we go now?
我们可以走了吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Stay the fuck away from me.
他妈的离我远点
You ungrateful bitch.
你这个不知感激的婊♥子♥
I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me.
对不起 请不要伤害我
No.
不
I gave you freedom!
我给了你自♥由♥
I gave you a place to stay!
我给了你住的地方
I gave you everything.
我给了你一切
But it was never enough, was it?
但还是不够 是吗
Man, you got all the time in the world.
哥们 你有的是时间啊
We got two on the gate.
有两位要出门
C-block inmates, prepare for yard detail.
C区犯人 准备放风
Yard detail in 15 minutes for all C-block inmates.
所有C区犯人十五分钟后放风
Smokes are being X-rayed.
大♥麻♥已被X光检测过了
They'll be waiting for you on the other side.
等你出狱就能看到
Thanks, but what I really need
谢谢 但我真正需要的是
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表